HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP .. - Linux

This is a discussion on HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP .. - Linux ; On Apr 29, 8:36 pm, "DFS" wrote: > Rubenwrote: > > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote: > > >> Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive > >> "discounts" to recommend Linux based ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Apr 29, 8:36 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > Rubenwrote:
    > > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:48:14 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > >> Then explain exactly what you meant by "HP doesn't receive
    > >> "discounts" to recommend Linux based software." It sounds like
    > >> you're claiming that HP does receive "discounts" for recommending
    > >> Windows.

    > > What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    > > contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    > venders = vendors
    >
    > What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    > that's what.
    >
    > > Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    > Your = You're
    >
    > You're just an absolute bleepin' moron,Ruben.

    Please show the world your smart enough to know your real name, let
    alone anything about the contracts that Microsoft has with hardware
    retailers.

  2. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

    On Apr 29, 10:45 pm, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:36:18 -0400, DFS wrote:
    > >Rubenwrote:

    > >> What are you too stupid to understand the basics of the business
    > >> contract between Microsoft and the hardware venders?

    > > venders = vendors

    > > What would you know about the contracts between MS and vendors? Nothing,
    > > that's what.

    > >> Your just too stupid or need a bitch slap?

    > > Your = You're

    > > You're just an absolute bleepin' moron,Ruben.

    > He's also one of the strangest ducks we've had floating amongst the flotsam
    > of COLA in a long time.
    > He appears to be every Linux user stereotype rolled into one single
    > package.
    > --
    > Moshe Goldfarb
    > Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Your one of the more virulent anti-semites running around the net for
    about a decade spewing hatred all over the net. I'm sure your
    profited from your Shylock act. It's a good thing you hide your real
    identity or someone offended by you might just make this very
    personal.

    Does anyone know the details of who this clown is and name and real
    address?

    Ruben

  3. Re: HP reccomends downgrading to Windows XP ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2