Linux: make sure you keep your receipt - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux: make sure you keep your receipt - Linux ; On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:09:35 -0400, Nick Ballard wrote: > By no means; just pointing out that I'm probably not the only one who's > had this type of experience with Vista. A quick Google will show this. Google ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Linux: make sure you keep your receipt

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:09:35 -0400, Nick Ballard wrote:

    > By no means; just pointing out that I'm probably not the only one who's
    > had this type of experience with Vista. A quick Google will show this.

    Google Uses GNU/Linux

    Trolls here would never use that!

    Ruben

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  2. Re: Linux: make sure you keep your receipt

    In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Susie Wong

    wrote
    on Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:47:21 -0500
    <4817c19a$0$22076$6e1ede2f@read.cnntp.org>:
    > Asshole [Ruben] wrote:
    >

    >> Hey Paul, why do you use Linux for for usenet access?

    > Why do you use Windows, ****head?

    Color me confused. Ruben is using Pan; Ezekiel is using
    some variant of Exchange AFAICT. I will note that Ezekiel
    is using Teranews; I don't know what they use for their
    servers (though Linux would be a good guess :-) ).

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    Useless C++ Programming Idea #8830129:
    std::set<...> v; for(..:iterator i = v.begin(); i != v.end(); i++)
    if(*i == thing) {...}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2