Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath. - Linux

This is a discussion on Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath. - Linux ; Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux community. These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the consequences. There are several ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

  1. Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    community.
    These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    consequences.

    There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    radicals.
    These include:

    http://boycottxandros.com
    http://boycottlinspire.com
    http://boycottnovell.com

    Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.

    Freedom?
    Choice?
    Who the **** are they kidding........


  2. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.
    >
    > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > radicals.
    > These include:
    >
    > http://boycottxandros.com
    > http://boycottlinspire.com
    > http://boycottnovell.com
    >
    > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    > nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >
    > Freedom?
    > Choice?
    > Who the **** are they kidding........



    this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.


    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Sep 23, 11:24 pm, Rick wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
    > > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > > community.
    > > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > > consequences.

    >
    > > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > > radicals.
    > > These include:

    >
    > >http://boycottxandros.com
    > >http://boycottlinspire.com
    > >http://boycottnovell.com

    >
    > > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    > > nuts or they will boycott you as well.

    >
    > > Freedom?
    > > Choice?
    > > Who the **** are they kidding........

    >
    > this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.
    >
    > --
    > Rick- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Yet you fail to provide any evidence to refute my claims.
    Just because you, a linux freak, claim it is so, doesn't mean it is
    really so.

    How about some proof?

    Are you saying the links I provided are incorrect?

    Face it , the Linux community is a hostile, radical bunch of nuts who
    go crazy and attack all who don't agree 1000 percent with them.
    Go ahead and try and prove otherwise.
    good luck.
    The facts speak for themselves.


  4. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    udayshankar29@gmail.com wrote:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.
    >
    > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > radicals.
    > These include:
    >
    > http://boycottxandros.com
    > http://boycottlinspire.com
    > http://boycottnovell.com
    >
    > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    > Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >
    > Freedom?
    > Choice?
    > Who the **** are they kidding........


    Wow! You certainly proved your point! Three links become "several" in you
    imagination and then we find that the "three" links are all pages from the
    same website. In other words, one link becomes "several." And why these
    three versions of Linux? Hmm... I don't know, could there be some kind of
    connection between these three particular versions of Linux? Some kind of
    connection to Microsoft, perhaps? Nah! They're just randomly chosen for no
    particular reason.

    And this *one* boycott site doesn't seem to be that successful does it? If
    you check DistroWatch, you'll see that openSuse is #3, FreeSpire is #22 and
    Xandros is #32.

    Oh well, so much for making a mountain out of a molehill. This is why one
    poster said you were pathetic at trolling. Get with the program or forget
    it. M$ doesn't need yet another incompetent FUDder.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    Hi flatfish
    Nice little open relay you've got there in South Africa
    --
    If they were committed to Linux, they'd be developing exclusively for
    Linux. - Funkenbusch 17 Oct 2006


  6. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:24:07 +0000, Rick wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
    >
    >> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    >> community.
    >> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    >> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >> consequences.
    >>
    >> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    >> radicals.
    >> These include:
    >>
    >> http://boycottxandros.com
    >> http://boycottlinspire.com
    >> http://boycottnovell.com
    >>
    >> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    >> nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >>
    >> Freedom?
    >> Choice?
    >> Who the **** are they kidding........

    >
    >
    > this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.


    Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.

    --
    Kier


  7. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    wrote in message
    news:1190603313.378778.235450@50g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the
    > Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates
    > all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.




    Oh yeah, like anyone gives a gnat's fart about a S. African troll
    trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Google Groups.


  8. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    Rick wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:




    > this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.


    Another crap attempt at trolling from flatfish. The troll couldn't try any
    harder, it doesn't know how.



    --
    Operating systems:
    FreeBSD 6.2, Debian 4.0
    PCLinuxOS 2007, (K)Ubuntu 7.04
    Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" alpha - Tribe 5

  9. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    VanguardLH wrote:

    > wrote in message
    > news:1190603313.378778.235450@50g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com...
    >> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the
    >> Linux
    >> community.
    >> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates
    >> all
    >> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >> consequences.

    >
    >
    >
    > Oh yeah, like anyone gives a gnat's fart about a S. African troll
    > trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Google Groups.


    Only it is not a SA troll. That particular troll lives near a sewer in NY,
    is unemployed (and unemployable) and known as Gary Stewart (flatfish)

    Incidentally, he is also a vile racist and a software thief

    In short, a real asset for the windows community
    --
    Avoid reality at all costs.


  10. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29@gmail.com wrote:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases


    you just lost anbny credibility that you might have had. You're nothing but
    a troll. Crawl back in your cave, be gone troll.

    >


    --


    ´When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a
    cross.¡
    - Sinclair Lewis.

  11. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.


    "Peter Köhlmann" wrote in message
    news:fd83m8$ceg$03$1@news.t-online.com...
    >
    > Incidentally, he is also a vile racist and a software thief


    Sounds like little petey is doing some self-projection to me. It's not like
    germans have a record of being vile racists or anything.






    --
    Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


  12. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    > mentally-ill, obsessed troll flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >> Freedom?
    >> Choice?


    Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
    for any reason(s) they feel are important.

    What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?


  13. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    Kier did eloquently scribble:
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:24:07 +0000, Rick wrote:


    >> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    >>> community.
    >>> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    >>> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >>> consequences.
    >>>
    >>> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    >>> radicals.
    >>> These include:
    >>>
    >>> http://boycottxandros.com
    >>> http://boycottlinspire.com
    >>> http://boycottnovell.com
    >>>
    >>> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    >>> nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >>>
    >>> Freedom?
    >>> Choice?
    >>> Who the **** are they kidding........

    >>
    >>
    >> this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.


    > Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.


    My favourite one was a really thin line of biro leading up to the ceiling
    with some very small writing at the top, you needed to stand on the loo to
    read it...
    "It's no use standing on the toilet seat,
    the crabs in here can jump 10 feet,
    if you think that this is high
    then go nextdoor, the bastards fly"
    --
    | |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
    | |can't move, with no hope of rescue. |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been |
    | in |good to you so far... |
    | Computer Science | -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

  14. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >Kier did eloquently scribble:
    >
    >> Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.

    >
    >My favourite one was a really thin line of biro leading up to the ceiling
    >with some very small writing at the top, you needed to stand on the loo to
    >read it...
    >"It's no use standing on the toilet seat,
    >the crabs in here can jump 10 feet,
    >if you think that this is high
    >then go nextdoor, the bastards fly"


    I pity the man
    whose poetic wit
    is only inspired
    by the smell of ****.


    *snif* *snif* Speaking of the smell of ****, Quack, DumFSck, or CuRAT
    must be around here somewhere.


  15. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >>Kier did eloquently scribble:
    >>
    >>> Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.

    >>
    >>My favourite one was a really thin line of biro leading up to the ceiling
    >>with some very small writing at the top, you needed to stand on the loo to
    >>read it...
    >>"It's no use standing on the toilet seat,
    >>the crabs in here can jump 10 feet,
    >>if you think that this is high
    >>then go nextdoor, the bastards fly"

    >
    > I pity the man
    > whose poetic wit
    > is only inspired
    > by the smell of ****.
    >
    > *snif* *snif* Speaking of the smell of ****, Quack, DumFSck, or CuRAT
    > must be around here somewhere.


    He who writes on COLA walls/
    Rolls his **** in little balls/
    He who reads these lines of wit/
    *Eats* those little balls of ****/

    --
    Don't look up here! The joke is in your hand!

  16. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.


    "chrisv" wrote in message
    newsan.2007.09.24.15.56.10.771947@nospam.invalid...

    >
    > Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
    > for any reason(s) they feel are important.
    >
    > What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    >


    We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
    because we don't have an irrational hate.
    However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
    You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded by
    hate..


  17. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.


    "Kier" wrote in message
    newsan.2007.09.24.08.11.17.315492@tiscali.co.uk...
    >
    > Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.
    >

    It is unwise to admit to having such a pasttime.


  18. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:37:19 +0100, "dennis@home"
    wrote:

    >
    >"chrisv" wrote in message
    >newsan.2007.09.24.15.56.10.771947@nospam.invalid...
    >
    >>
    >> Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
    >> for any reason(s) they feel are important.
    >>
    >> What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    >>

    >
    >We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
    >because we don't have an irrational hate.
    >However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
    >You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded by
    >hate..


    Funny, it is always the Vista fanboy crowd throwing out the word
    haters and it seems they're the ones that can't stand anyone to merely
    mention Linux or point out obvious flaws with Vista. Very odd that the
    king of trolling our own little Frank whom all fanboys are too chicken
    **** to slap down is always jumping up and down and throwing feces
    around at the mere mention of Linux or anyone asking for help due to
    some Vista issue. Why do you suppose Frank does that all the time?

    a) he's just nuts
    b) what do you expect from a monkey
    c) Frank LOVES attention, good, bad, doesn't matter, he don't care
    d) all of the above


  19. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer udayshankar29@gmail.com wrote on behalf
    of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.
    >
    > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > radicals.
    > These include:
    >
    > http://boycottxandros.com
    > http://boycottlinspire.com
    > http://boycottnovell.com
    >
    > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    > Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >
    > Freedom?
    > Choice?
    > Who the **** are they kidding........



    Only Micoshaft Corporation's own windummies, own clueless nutsacks,
    own asstroturfers, own fee paying zealotic win bums,
    and probably some nuns with bad habbits.

    Novel, Linspire, Xandross are all 'frenemies' of Micoshaft Corporation.

    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/aa31eea2-6...0779fd2ac.html



  20. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:52:53 +0100, spike1 wrote:

    > Kier did eloquently scribble:
    >> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 03:24:07 +0000, Rick wrote:

    >
    >>> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    >>>> community.
    >>>> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    >>>> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >>>> consequences.
    >>>>
    >>>> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    >>>> radicals.
    >>>> These include:
    >>>>
    >>>> http://boycottxandros.com
    >>>> http://boycottlinspire.com
    >>>> http://boycottnovell.com
    >>>>
    >>>> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    >>>> nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >>>>
    >>>> Freedom?
    >>>> Choice?
    >>>> Who the **** are they kidding........
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.

    >
    >> Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.

    >
    > My favourite one was a really thin line of biro leading up to the ceiling
    > with some very small writing at the top, you needed to stand on the loo to
    > read it...
    > "It's no use standing on the toilet seat,
    > the crabs in here can jump 10 feet,
    > if you think that this is high
    > then go nextdoor, the bastards fly"



    I like that one :-)

    --
    Kier


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast