Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath. - Linux

This is a discussion on Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath. - Linux ; On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:25:54 +0000, 7 wrote: > Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer udayshankar29@gmail.com wrote on behalf > of Micoshaft Corporation: > >> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux >> community. >> These ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:25:54 +0000, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer udayshankar29@gmail.com wrote on behalf
    > of Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    >> community.
    >> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    >> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >> consequences.
    >>
    >> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    >> radicals.
    >> These include:
    >>
    >> http://boycottxandros.com
    >> http://boycottlinspire.com
    >> http://boycottnovell.com
    >>
    >> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    >> Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >>
    >> Freedom?
    >> Choice?
    >> Who the **** are they kidding........

    And why does that bother you?

    Top

  2. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    i choose "e" no comment

    --
    Jonathan Perreault

    Personnal Advice To You:
    #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
    #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

    Best Comments From Users:
    No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
    foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
    "Adam Albright" wrote in message
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:37:19 +0100, "dennis@home"
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"chrisv" wrote in message
    >>newsan.2007.09.24.15.56.10.771947@nospam.invalid...
    >>

    >>> Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a
    >>> distro
    >>> for any reason(s) they feel are important.
    >>>
    >>> What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    >>>

    >>We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
    >>because we don't have an irrational hate.
    >>However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
    >>You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded
    >>by
    >>hate..

    > Funny, it is always the Vista fanboy crowd throwing out the word
    > haters and it seems they're the ones that can't stand anyone to merely
    > mention Linux or point out obvious flaws with Vista. Very odd that the
    > king of trolling our own little Frank whom all fanboys are too chicken
    > **** to slap down is always jumping up and down and throwing feces
    > around at the mere mention of Linux or anyone asking for help due to
    > some Vista issue. Why do you suppose Frank does that all the time?
    >
    > a) he's just nuts
    > b) what do you expect from a monkey
    > c) Frank LOVES attention, good, bad, doesn't matter, he don't care
    > d) all of the above

  3. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    It was on, or about, Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:52:53 +0100, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, spike1 wrote:

    > Kier did eloquently scribble:

    >>> this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.

    >> Agreed. I've seen more intelligent stuff written on toilet walls.

    > My favourite one was a really thin line of biro leading up to the
    > ceiling with some very small writing at the top, you needed to stand on
    > the loo to read it...
    > "It's no use standing on the toilet seat, the crabs in here can jump 10
    > feet, if you think that this is high then go nextdoor, the bastards fly"

    I recall that in one toilet in the engineering school, someone had
    written the measurements of a circle. It started off in front of you near
    the bottom of the wall, & went diagonally up to just above eye level &
    you had to lean back a bit to read it..

    Circle circumference = 2pi, 360° = 2pi radians. 1° = pi/180 radians, 1
    radian = 180/pi degrees. Whilst you are reading this bit, you may like
    to know that you are now ****ting at an angle of 105 degrees!

    --
    "Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it."
    Hadron - comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:30

  4. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    Verily I say unto thee, that William Poaster spake thusly:

    > Circle circumference = 2pi, 360° = 2pi radians. 1° = pi/180 radians, 1
    > radian = 180/pi degrees. Whilst you are reading this bit, you may like
    > to know that you are now ****ting at an angle of 105 degrees!

    That'll come in handy if I ever play the outdoor version of Scorched Earth.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    20:36:50 up 48 days, 19:31, 2 users, load average: 0.30, 0.48, 0.39

  5. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    [H]omer espoused:
    > Verily I say unto thee, that William Poaster spake thusly:
    >
    >> Circle circumference = 2pi, 360 = 2pi radians. 1 = pi/180 radians, 1
    >> radian = 180/pi degrees. Whilst you are reading this bit, you may like
    >> to know that you are now ****ting at an angle of 105 degrees!

    > That'll come in handy if I ever play the outdoor version of Scorched Earth.

    An excellent pub called the "Oakley" near Bradford was popular with many
    of the University students; The "Oakley Literary Society" got
    themselves a blackboard in the toilet, anything which wasn't funny,
    witty, scientifically valid etc. was instantly removed.

    At Keele, there was a sign above the bog-paper dispenser "sociology
    degrees, please take one". I've seen it elsewhere, of course, in
    different versions, but someone thought of it first, somewhere...

  6. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    After takin' a swig o' grog, Mark Kent belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > At Keele, there was a sign above the bog-paper dispenser "sociology
    > degrees, please take one". I've seen it elsewhere, of course, in
    > different versions, but someone thought of it first, somewhere...

    How about

    "Pre-Socratic certifications, take one"

    on rough parchment? Ouch!

    Like the Pythagoreans, we could use a bit of echemythia:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoras

    The Pythagoreans observed a rule of silence called echemythia, the
    breaking of which was punishable by death. This was because the
    Pythagoreans believed that a man's words were usually careless and
    misrepresented him and that when someone was "in doubt as to what he
    should say, he should always remain silent".

    --
    Tux rox!

  7. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > It is unwise to admit to having such a pasttime.

    Well, it better than what you do which is working as a tester in an
    inflatable girlfriend factory ..

  8. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    "Doug Mentohl" wrote in message
    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >
    >> It is unwise to admit to having such a pasttime.

    > Well, it better than what you do which is working as a tester in an
    > inflatable girlfriend factory ..

    I thought that everyone here understood that I am paid to post by Microsoft.
    Did you miss that?

  9. Re: Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > > Well, it better than what you do which is working as a tester in an
    > > inflatable girlfriend factory ..

    > I thought that everyone here understood that I am paid to post by
    > Microsoft. Did you miss that?

    Of course not. We simply recognize that suckling Bill's **** for pocket
    change is something you do on the side.

    A skill you undoubtedly picked up on Take Your Kid To Work day.

    Should have stuck with the truck stop gig kid. Ya' wouldn't look like
    such a cum bubbling gutter slut today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2