Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy - Linux ; On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:15:20 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Hello, Microsoft Calling > > ,----[ Quote ] >| Do they really? Now I'm asking myself, how does this Microsoft employee come >| to be calling my place of ...

  1. Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:15:20 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Hello, Microsoft Calling
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Do they really? Now I'm asking myself, how does this Microsoft employee come
    >| to be calling my place of business? I certainly don't post my company phone
    >| number on the Boycott Microsoft site.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >| At first, this entire incident made me furious. How on earth could this be
    >| any of Microsoft's business?

    Oh, I don't know. By creating a "Boycott Microsoft" site, you made it
    their business?

    That's amazing. How can you possibly claim that a site with that name
    isn't any business of Microsoft's?

    Of course this is not just old, it's ancient. 12 years ago. So what's the
    point? And how is it Linux related?

  2. Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy

    On 2008-04-27, Erik Funkenbusch claimed:

    > Of course this is not just old, it's ancient. 12 years ago. So what's the
    > point? And how is it Linux related?

    This from somebody willing to dredge up the Morris worm repeatedly to
    prove something it doesn't prove.

    --
    VISTA: Virtually Incapable of Supporting The Applications

  3. Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:28:18 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

    > Oh, I don't know. By creating a "Boycott Microsoft" site, you made it
    > their business?

    And so they hire you to troll all day and night in this usenet group!

    Did you cash your check yet?

    Ruben

    Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  4. Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy

    On 2008-04-27, Ruben claimed:
    > On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:28:18 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, I don't know. By creating a "Boycott Microsoft" site, you made it
    >> their business?

    > And so they hire you to troll all day and night in this usenet group!
    >
    > Did you cash your check yet?

    Be careful. Renumeration is a touchy subject with some of the trolls.
    Some are getting stock options, which is worse than getting a lump of
    coal for Christmas.

    --
    Windows: So easy to admin, even a worm can do it.

  5. Re: [News] [Old] Microsoft Harassed Major Critic by Calling Employer, Bullying by Proxy

    On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:34:40 -0500, Sinister Midget wrote:

    > On 2008-04-27, Erik Funkenbusch claimed:
    >
    >> Of course this is not just old, it's ancient. 12 years ago. So what's the
    >> point? And how is it Linux related?

    > This from somebody willing to dredge up the Morris worm repeatedly to
    > prove something it doesn't prove.

    I'm not the one who keeps dredging it up. I mentioned it once, everyone
    else keeps bring it up.

+ Reply to Thread