[News] [Rival] Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore" - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore" - Linux ; The Ultimate con ,----[ Quote ] | Even if the Windows Ultimate team has fled to the International Date Line, | summer is officially over. Normally I wouldn’t care what season it is in the | northern hemisphere but today ...

  1. [News] [Rival] Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore"

    The Ultimate con

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Even if the Windows Ultimate team has fled to the International Date Line,
    | summer is officially over. Normally I wouldn’t care what season it is in the
    | northern hemisphere but today it proves this team is incapable delivering
    | anything and should never be trusted again.
    `----

    http://www.istartedsomething.com/200...te-extras-con/

    Windows Vista Sucks - Its Offical

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | There’s a few more little things I could go into - Like the fact that it
    | smells. It does. Vista has a scent. Its a stinky filthy whore. But in case
    | you’re interested here’s what you can do to your Computer Specs too.
    `----

    http://www.crotchmail.com/?p=173

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore"

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Windows Vista Sucks - Its Offical
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >> There’s a few more little things I could go into - Like the fact
    >> that it smells. It does. Vista has a scent. Its a stinky filthy
    >> whore. But in case you’re interested here’s what you can do to
    >> your Computer Specs too. `----

    > http://www.crotchmail.com/?p=173

    You forgot this comment:

    "Ive had the network bug once or twice. ButI havent gotten a single BSOD.
    Ive had this thing since last APRIL. Youre obviously doing something very
    wrong. Also, Ive gotten EVERYTHING Ive thrown at it to work, save for an
    app or 2. And Im a hell of a comp gamer. Just needs a lil toying around
    with really. Ive not that the Sleepy USB or sound or game problems at all
    though." Blizza, September 22nd, 2007.

  3. Re: [Rival] Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore"

    On Sep 23, 7:51*pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > > Windows Vista Sucks - Its Offical

    > > ,----[ Quote ]
    > >> There’s a few more little things I could go into - Like the fact
    > >> that it smells. It does. Vista has a scent. Its a stinky filthy
    > >> whore. But in case you’re interested here’s what you can do to
    > >> your Computer Specs too. `----

    > >http://www.crotchmail.com/?p=173

    > You forgot this comment:
    >
    > "I’ve had the network bug once or twice. But…I haven’t gotten a single BSOD.
    > I’ve had this thing since last APRIL. You’re obviously doing something very
    > wrong. Also, I’ve gotten EVERYTHING I’ve thrown at it to work, save for an
    > app or 2. And I’m a hell of a comp gamer. Just needs a lil toyingaround
    > with really. I’ve not that the “Sleepy USB” or sound or game problems at all
    > though." *Blizza, September 22nd, 2007.

    Roy Schestowitz is just jealous because he can't afford a filthy
    stinking whore.
    How can a person who sits in his dorm room posting messages to the
    Internet 24x7 even conceive of a social life?
    The poor boy probably wanks off looking at kernel dumps.

    I think we should take up a collection for Roy Schestowitz.
    Hell, I will contribute $25 towards getting Roy Schestowitz laid by a
    professional.
    Lordy knows he needs it.

    So waddya say team?

    Let's get Roy Laid!!!!

    In the highly likely event we can't find a whore willing to do the
    deed, maybe we can get Rex Ballard to *drag* his slut outfit out of
    the closet for a night of fun and frolics.

    How about Rex?
    Can you do one more for the gipper?

  4. Re: [Rival] Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky FilthyWhore"

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:09:29 -0700, sully1999 wrote nothing intelligent....

  5. Re: Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore"

    On Sep 23, 9:18 pm, alt wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:09:29 -0700, sully1999 wrote nothing intelligent....

    Yet you, Donovan, felt the need to reply.
    Says a lot about you now doesn't it.
    Your profile says even more.
    NANOO NANOO...I'm Mork from Ork........
    So how are the aliens tunning around your town doing these days
    Donovan?
    Strange.....Very strange.....

  6. Re: Vista Buyers Lied to, Man Calls Vista "Stinky Filthy Whore"

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 18:22:50 -0700, sully1999 wrote:

    > On Sep 23, 9:18 pm, alt wrote:
    >> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:09:29 -0700, sully1999 wrote nothing
    >> intelligent....

    > Yet you, Donovan, felt the need to reply. Says a lot about you now doesn't
    > it.
    > Your profile says even more.
    > NANOO NANOO...I'm Mork from Ork........ So how are the aliens tunning
    > around your town doing these days Donovan?
    > Strange.....Very strange.....

    Profile? What are you talking about? I have no profiles on any sort of
    "community site" that I remember. I might have filled one out many years
    ago, but haven't done anything recent.

+ Reply to Thread