msMesh openness and pudding and pie .. - Linux

This is a discussion on msMesh openness and pudding and pie .. - Linux ; "Developers have questioned the commitment to openness in Microsoft's Live Mesh service" "It's what they have always been trying to do which is own the pie. I think the main thing with Live Mesh is to benchmark all the talk ...

  1. msMesh openness and pudding and pie ..

    "Developers have questioned the commitment to openness in Microsoft's
    Live Mesh service"

    "It's what they have always been trying to do which is own the pie. I
    think the main thing with Live Mesh is to benchmark all the talk about
    "open".

    "The proof is in the pudding but at the moment it's all demo ware and
    advertising."

  2. Re: msMesh openness and pudding and pie ..

    ____/ Mentohl on Thursday 24 April 2008 21:19 : \____

    > "Developers have questioned the commitment to openness in Microsoft's
    > Live Mesh service"
    >
    > "It's what they have always been trying to do which is own the pie. I
    > think the main thing with Live Mesh is to benchmark all the talk about
    > "open".
    >
    > "The proof is in the pudding but at the moment it's all demo ware and
    > advertising."

    It excludes Firefox, Linux and all sorts of other things. It's /open/... for
    abuse.

    That scum Jason from Microsoft's 'standards' group spoke about 2 years ago
    about how much the word "open" can be bent... just as they did with 'Open'
    XML.

    They dilute the meaning of if not kill the whole idea of open source by
    redefining it. It's no accident.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
    Cpu(s): 23.7%us, 3.4%sy, 1.0%ni, 67.9%id, 3.6%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

  3. Re: msMesh openness and pudding and pie ..

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    > That scum Jason from Microsoft's 'standards' group spoke about 2 years
    > ago
    > about how much the word "open" can be bent... just as they did with
    > 'Open'
    > XML.

    If he's scum then scumbag pedophiles like you Roy Schestowitz are too low
    to even lick the bottom of his shoes.