Re: *****ponte wants to dump linux and make Windows the sole OS onthe OLPC laptop - says "Linux hampered the XO" - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: *****ponte wants to dump linux and make Windows the sole OS onthe OLPC laptop - says "Linux hampered the XO" - Linux ; Tim Smith wrote: > Perhaps he should talk to Apple. Early on, Jobs offered them OS X for free. Do you have a citation for that, not that I am doubting your typings ......

  1. Re: *****ponte wants to dump linux and make Windows the sole OS onthe OLPC laptop - says "Linux hampered the XO"

    Tim Smith wrote:

    > Perhaps he should talk to Apple. Early on, Jobs offered them OS X for free.

    Do you have a citation for that, not that I am doubting your typings ...

  2. Re: *****ponte wants to dump linux and make Windows the sole OS on the OLPC laptop - says "Linux hampered the XO"

    In article ,
    Mentohl wrote:
    > Tim Smith wrote:
    >
    > > Perhaps he should talk to Apple. Early on, Jobs offered them OS X for free.

    > Do you have a citation for that, not that I am doubting your typings ...

    Sure:

    --
    --Tim Smith

+ Reply to Thread