Red Hat Enterprise Linux Delivers Record-Setting Performance Results with
Reuters Market Data System (RMDS)

,----[ Quote ]
| In addition, standard deviation of latency—a measure of jitter—was also the
| lowest we’ve seen with RMDS: less than 0.5 milliseconds at rates up to
| 600,000 updates per second.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...09&newsLang=en

Moonwalk Extends Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0

,----[ Quote ]
| As a Red Hat Ready Partner, Moonwalk has extended support for its software to
| allow Red Hat customers to use its technology for storage management.
`----

http://soa.sys-con.com/read/549377_p.htm

Recent:

Red Hat Roars in Q4

,----[ Quote ]
| The company projected that its sales for the year will grow as much as 30
| percent.
`----

Related:

Red Hat Growth Recognized by Forbes Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
| From an investor's perspective (where future results are key), the list also
| seems to include those companies that the equity analyst community believes
| are positioned to deliver double-digit earnings growth well into the future.
| Given our fast, top-line growth, strong EBITDA margins and high cash flow
| yield, Red Hat is a standout company on Forbes' survey of over 2,000 public
| companies. * *
`----

http://www.press.redhat.com/2008/02/...rbes-magazine/

Red Hat gunning for $1 billion in revenue

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/tech-news/?p=2053