Red Hat Enterprise Linux Delivers Record-Setting Performance Results with
Reuters Market Data System (RMDS)

,----[ Quote ]
| In addition, standard deviation of latency—a measure of jitter—was also the
| lowest we’ve seen with RMDS: less than 0.5 milliseconds at rates up to
| 600,000 updates per second.

Moonwalk Extends Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0

,----[ Quote ]
| As a Red Hat Ready Partner, Moonwalk has extended support for its software to
| allow Red Hat customers to use its technology for storage management.

Red Hat Roars in Q4

,----[ Quote ]
| The company projected that its sales for the year will grow as much as 30
| percent.

Red Hat Growth Recognized by Forbes Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
| From an investor's perspective (where future results are key), the list also
| seems to include those companies that the equity analyst community believes
| are positioned to deliver double-digit earnings growth well into the future.
| Given our fast, top-line growth, strong EBITDA margins and high cash flow
| yield, Red Hat is a standout company on Forbes' survey of over 2,000 public
| companies. * *

Red Hat gunning for $1 billion in revenue

,----[ Quote ]