Re: Windows Vista, 7, and Singularity: The New Copland, Gershwin, Taligent - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Windows Vista, 7, and Singularity: The New Copland, Gershwin, Taligent - Linux ; * nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu peremptorily fired off this memo: > General theme is how MS is making the same mistakes now as Apple did > 10 years ago. > > > [Problems with Vista] Asleep at the Wheel. > What About Bob ...

  1. Re: Windows Vista, 7, and Singularity: The New Copland, Gershwin, Taligent

    * nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > General theme is how MS is making the same mistakes now as Apple did
    > 10 years ago.
    >

    > [Problems with Vista] Asleep at the Wheel.
    > What About Bob Vista?
    > Bill Gate?s Worthless Legacy.
    > Why Would You Buy That?
    > The Market Corrects.
    >

    > http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/0...ent/#more-1778

    Although I don't quite agree with everything he says, it's another
    screamer, and well worth reading.

    --
    Until we're educating every kid in a fantastic way, until every inner city
    is cleaned up, there is no shortage of things to do.

  2. Re: Windows Vista, 7, and Singularity: The New Copland, Gershwin,Taligent

    On Apr 23, 8:45 am, Linonut wrote:
    > * ness...@wigner.berkeley.edu peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    > > General theme is how MS is making the same mistakes now as Apple did
    > > 10 years ago.

    > > [Problems with Vista] Asleep at the Wheel.
    > > What About Bob Vista?
    > > Bill Gate?s Worthless Legacy.
    > > Why Would You Buy That?
    > > The Market Corrects.
    > >

    > >http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/0...7-and-singular...

    > Although I don't quite agree with everything he says, it's another
    > screamer, and well worth reading.

    That's what I thought, too, some of the analogies are stretched, but
    he's so much fun to read.

+ Reply to Thread