Re: [News] Kevin Carmony: Microsoft Paid Linspire Millions of Sell Out - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Kevin Carmony: Microsoft Paid Linspire Millions of Sell Out - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz wrote: > By the way, I wonder why MySQL didn't go ahead with the IPO. I had > long E-mail exchanges with MySQL's CEO over the night ha! You're getting more famous by the minute! Hey, maybe you ...

  1. Re: [News] Kevin Carmony: Microsoft Paid Linspire Millions of Sell Out

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > By the way, I wonder why MySQL didn't go ahead with the IPO. I had
    > long E-mail exchanges with MySQL's CEO over the night

    ha! You're getting more famous by the minute!

    Hey, maybe you can start charging appearance fees to show up at LUGs and
    entertain anti-Microsoft lusers with lies about your conversations with
    important open source people? You'll be the Paris Hilton of the OSS world.

    > and he insists
    > on justifying what he did (getting devoured by Sun and its patent
    > policy, ambition of closing some source code).
    >
    > These things are complex...

    When Sun buys MySQL then wants to take some of it closed source, it's
    'complex'. When MS buys an open source firm/product and does the same
    thing, it's 'corruption'.

    You're an idiot, Spamowitz.

  2. Re: [News] Kevin Carmony: Microsoft Paid Linspire Millions of Sell Out

    "DFS" writes:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> By the way, I wonder why MySQL didn't go ahead with the IPO. I had
    >> long E-mail exchanges with MySQL's CEO over the night

    > ha! You're getting more famous by the minute!
    >
    > Hey, maybe you can start charging appearance fees to show up at LUGs and
    > entertain anti-Microsoft lusers with lies about your conversations with
    > important open source people? You'll be the Paris Hilton of the OSS world.
    >

    >> and he insists
    >> on justifying what he did (getting devoured by Sun and its patent
    >> policy, ambition of closing some source code).
    >>
    >> These things are complex...

    > When Sun buys MySQL then wants to take some of it closed source, it's
    > 'complex'. When MS buys an open source firm/product and does the same
    > thing, it's 'corruption'.
    >
    > You're an idiot, Spamowitz.

    He really is, isn't he? It's almost like he's suffering from some sort
    of mental illness.

  3. Re: [News] Kevin Carmony: Microsoft Paid Linspire Millions of Sell Out

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:41:31 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> By the way, I wonder why MySQL didn't go ahead with the IPO. I had
    >> long E-mail exchanges with MySQL's CEO over the night

    > ha! You're getting more famous by the minute!
    >
    > Hey, maybe you can start charging appearance fees to show up at LUGs and
    > entertain anti-Microsoft lusers with lies about your conversations with
    > important open source people? You'll be the Paris Hilton of the OSS world.

    I think he, Roy Schestowitz, would be more like the Christine Jorgensen of
    the OSS world.

    Schestowitz, Kent [homer] and HPT should band together and take this
    sideshow out on the road.

    They could call it "The Lollapa-LUSER" tour.....
    Hahahaha!

    http://www.lollapalooza.com/default.asp?fd=1

    (For those a little slow)

    >> and he insists
    >> on justifying what he did (getting devoured by Sun and its patent
    >> policy, ambition of closing some source code).
    >>
    >> These things are complex...

    > When Sun buys MySQL then wants to take some of it closed source, it's
    > 'complex'. When MS buys an open source firm/product and does the same
    > thing, it's 'corruption'.
    >
    > You're an idiot, Spamowitz.

    Spamowitz has gone kookoo....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: [News] Kevin Carmony: Microsoft Paid Linspire Millions of Sell Out

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:03:15 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >>> By the way, I wonder why MySQL didn't go ahead with the IPO. I had
    >>> long E-mail exchanges with MySQL's CEO over the night

    >> ha! You're getting more famous by the minute!
    >>
    >> Hey, maybe you can start charging appearance fees to show up at LUGs and
    >> entertain anti-Microsoft lusers with lies about your conversations with
    >> important open source people? You'll be the Paris Hilton of the OSS world.
    >>

    >>> and he insists
    >>> on justifying what he did (getting devoured by Sun and its patent
    >>> policy, ambition of closing some source code).
    >>>
    >>> These things are complex...

    >> When Sun buys MySQL then wants to take some of it closed source, it's
    >> 'complex'. When MS buys an open source firm/product and does the same
    >> thing, it's 'corruption'.
    >>
    >> You're an idiot, Spamowitz.

    > He really is, isn't he? It's almost like he's suffering from some sort
    > of mental illness.

    It's called paranoia with a huge does of narcissistic behavior.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/