Yahoo blows their quarter - Now a sitting duck for Microsoft takeover - Linux

This is a discussion on Yahoo blows their quarter - Now a sitting duck for Microsoft takeover - Linux ; http://seekingalpha.com/article/7353...-much-for-msft With the industry growing at over 20%, Yahoo! (YHOO) tried to put its best face forward, bullishly hawking a 9% year-over-year growth rate in revenues. As we've long said, this company (Yahoo) is bloated and needs to reduce layers ...

  1. Yahoo blows their quarter - Now a sitting duck for Microsoft takeover

    http://seekingalpha.com/article/7353...-much-for-msft

    With the industry growing at over 20%, Yahoo! (YHOO) tried to put its best
    face forward, bullishly hawking a 9% year-over-year growth rate in
    revenues.

    As we've long said, this company (Yahoo) is bloated and needs to reduce
    layers of management, since labor costs are usually the lion's share of
    overhead. R&D costs are usually major sources of costs, too, and we all
    know that after wasting billions, YHOO is looking at getting close to
    Google (GOOG) with regards to outsourcing search, or merging its R&D with
    Microsoft (MSFT) once MSFT acquires them.

    This is not good. Many growth opportunities internationally, combined with
    a weaker USD, is just bad news. All in all, the fact that international
    decreased shows how weak YHOO is doing in Europe, yet all of this is ironic
    because YHOO has been pushing its Asian properties as a reason to get more
    from MSFT.

    Note: I've sold the vast majority of my holdings because none of this is
    based on rationality anymore. It is all emotional and going to get uglier
    before it gets better. And. I think YHOO might have played with figures, to
    boot.

  2. Re: Yahoo blows their quarter - Now a sitting duck for Microsoft takeover

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits
    from Micoshaft Corporation:

    You are spewing off topic spam.

  3. Re: Yahoo blows their quarter - Now a sitting duck for Microsoft takeover

    "7" wrote in message
    news:eFMPj.13909$yD2.11269@text.news.virginmedia.c om...
    > Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits
    > from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > You are spewing off topic spam.

    Oh really. So why is this post off topic but the post from the Roy
    Schestowitz idiot titled - "Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft
    " not off topic?

    Answer - Because you're a low-life hypocrite with the IQ of a turnip.

  4. Re: Yahoo blows their quarter - Now a sitting duck for Microsoft takeover

    Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits
    from micoshaft corporation:

    You should not look anywhere else when the fault is your!
    Because YOU are still the idiot spewing off topic news spam.

+ Reply to Thread