Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft - Linux ; "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message news:3706739.rEYTcLh39N@schestowitz.com... > Yahoo earnings rise on Alibaba stake > > ,----[ Quote ] > | Yahoo's first-quarter net income increased dramatically, but most of > the gain > | was from a noncash gain from ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > Yahoo earnings rise on Alibaba stake
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Yahoo's first-quarter net income increased dramatically, but most of
    > the gain
    > | was from a noncash gain from the search engine's stake in Chinese Web
    > site
    > | Alibaba.
    > |
    > | [...]
    > |
    > | Strong results could help coax Microsoft to offer a higher bid, an
    > outcome
    > | many analysts see as the most likely outcome for Yahoo. Citigroup
    > analyst
    > | Mark Mahaney has a Yahoo stock price target of $34 "based on our belief
    > that
    > | Microsoft remains committed to its unsolicited $31 bid offer and is
    > capable
    > | of and willing to increase that bid in order to conclude this deal."
    > `----

    You're simply an idiot. Take a look at Yahoo's share price "post earnings"
    and it's down. Because Yahoo had a bad quarter and tried to dress-up the
    results to make them look better than they really are. Ignoring the Alibaba
    revenue... the core business did WORSE than it did a year ago. If you add
    the new Alibaba revenue then sure, the results look better but the (new)
    Alibaba revenue simply masks the fact that the rest of Yahoo's business
    continues to decline.

    Now take a look at Microsoft's share price - it's up because people who
    know finances realize that Microsoft gained leverage in this deal. Yahoo
    HAD TO put out solid earnings and they didn't.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits
    from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > You're simply an idiot.

    However, you are not I assume?

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft

    "7" wrote in message
    news:ByMPj.13901$yD2.5371@text.news.virginmedia.co m...
    > Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Ezekiel wrote on behalf of half wits
    > from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >> You're simply an idiot.

    > However, you are not I assume?

    Your assumption would be correct as the FACTS clearly support my post. Yahoo
    is *NOT* more expensive for Microsoft. Yahoo gave their "best shot"
    yesterday and released earnings that were completely mediocre. Every
    respectible financial report (which excludes the Roy Schestowitz spambot
    idiot) is saying that if Yahoo wanted to get MS to raise the price... the
    dull earnings from Yahoo aren't going to get the job done.

    So yes, Roy Schestowitz is an idiot if he believes that "Yahoo proves to be
    more expensive for Microsoft" because the exact opposite is true.

    Get it?

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Proves to Be More Expensive for Microsoft

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer and NOT AN IDIOT Ezekiel wrote on
    behalf of half wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

    >>> You're simply an idiot.

    >> However, you are not I assume?

    > Your assumption would be correct

    Thank you NOT AN IDIOT Ezekiel.