FranklinCovey form strategic relationship with the SCO Group .. - Linux

This is a discussion on FranklinCovey form strategic relationship with the SCO Group .. - Linux ; "FranklinCovey .. and The SCO Group .. announced today that they have formed a strategic relationship to market .. mobile planning tools developed by Me Inc" http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080422/latu060.html?.v=101...

  1. FranklinCovey form strategic relationship with the SCO Group ..

    "FranklinCovey .. and The SCO Group .. announced today that they have
    formed a strategic relationship to market .. mobile planning tools
    developed by Me Inc"

    http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080422/latu060.html?.v=101

  2. Re: FranklinCovey form strategic relationship with the SCO Group..

    Doug Mentohl wrote:

    That is the biggest challenge, Hunsaker said. Thats why we started
    working with the carriers, with RIM (BlackBerry) and with Palm and
    others to work on a carrier-specific deal.

    Thats ultimate nirvana (because it) allows us to be on deck with those
    carriers so its available for any user of the network (with a data
    plan) to click on an icon and download this product.

    Theyre not a technology company and that is what we do; we create
    applications for mobile phones. Jeff Hunsaker, president - COO, SCO

    http://www.telecommagazine.com/newsg...?HH_ID=AR_4124

  3. Re: FranklinCovey form strategic relationship with the SCO Group ..

    ____/ Mentohl on Thursday 24 April 2008 21:40 : \____

    > Doug Mentohl wrote:
    >
    > “That is the biggest challenge,” Hunsaker said. “That’s why we started
    > working with the carriers, with RIM (BlackBerry) and with Palm and
    > others to work on a carrier-specific deal.
    >
    > That’s ultimate nirvana (because it) allows us to be on deck with those
    > carriers so it’s available for any user of the network (with a data
    > plan) to click on an icon and download this product.”
    >
    > “They’re not a technology company and that is what we do; we create
    > applications for mobile phones.” Jeff Hunsaker, president - COO, SCO
    >
    > http://www.telecommagazine.com/newsg...?HH_ID=AR_4124

    SCO is toast. The worst one can do is probably have it mentioned at this stage.
    Let that toast rot... or grow mold rather.

+ Reply to Thread