Ballmer in African .. - Linux

This is a discussion on Ballmer in African .. - Linux ; "in a world where a cell phone will have the power of a personal computer .. technology can really have a significant impact" http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-04-21-voa45.cfm Please don't buy any of those XO laptops .. http://laptop.org/...

  1. Ballmer in African ..

    "in a world where a cell phone will have the power of a personal
    computer .. technology can really have a significant impact"

    http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-04-21-voa45.cfm

    Please don't buy any of those XO laptops ..

    http://laptop.org/

  2. Re: Ballmer in African ..

    Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:

    > "in a world where a cell phone will have the power of a personal
    > computer .. technology can really have a significant impact"
    >
    > http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-04-21-voa45.cfm

    [para-quote]
    In truth, I am [only] here because I am excited by Africa's ... vast
    natural resources [of] nearly a billion people [ripe for exploitation
    at the hands of convicted monopolists].
    [/para-quote]

    > Please don't buy any of those XO laptops ..
    >
    > http://laptop.org/

    [para-quote]
    Or else we'll cut off your "aid".
    [/para-quote]

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    `----

    21:44:17 up 122 days, 18:20, 3 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.06

  3. Re: Ballmer in African ..

    Quoting Linonut who, on Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:49:31 -0400, posted:

    > * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:
    >>
    >>> "in a world where a cell phone will have the power of a personal
    >>> computer .. technology can really have a significant impact"
    >>>
    >>> http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-04-21-voa45.cfm

    >> [para-quote]
    >> In truth, I am [only] here because I am excited by Africa's ... vast
    >> natural resources [of] nearly a billion people [ripe for exploitation at
    >> the hands of convicted monopolists]. [/para-quote]

    > Well, Ballmer should feel at home amongst the chiefs, con-men, and corrupt
    > governemnt officials.
    >
    > And it is hot there, so he can live up to his nickname -- Sweaty Bwana.

    I wonder if he'll do his "Monkey Boy" dance for them...

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  4. Re: Ballmer in African ..

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:49:31 -0400, Linonut wrote:

    > * Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Verily I say unto thee, that Doug Mentohl spake thusly:
    >>
    >>> "in a world where a cell phone will have the power of a personal
    >>> computer .. technology can really have a significant impact"
    >>>
    >>> http://www.voanews.com/english/2008-04-21-voa45.cfm

    >> [para-quote]
    >> In truth, I am [only] here because I am excited by Africa's ... vast
    >> natural resources [of] nearly a billion people [ripe for exploitation
    >> at the hands of convicted monopolists].
    >> [/para-quote]

    > Well, Ballmer should feel at home amongst the chiefs, con-men, and
    > corrupt governemnt officials.

    You must be confusing him with IBM, that great Linux supporter:

    http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news...le.php/3295961

    > And it is hot there, so he can live up to his nickname -- Sweaty Bwana.

    I'll bet the spy satellites can see his head from space....

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread