Kernel log: Linux released, motion compensation in Intel graphics

,----[ Quote ]
| With Linux version, the administrators of the kernel's Stable Series
| have released the fourth update of Linux kernel 2.6.24, which was released at
| the end of January.

Can you do /this/ with Windows?

One of the coolest Flickr applications to date

,----[ Quote ]
| For Linux users, there's an answer in the form of Flickrfs, a virtual
| filesystem which mounts on your Linux machine like any other partition.
| Developed by Manish Rai Jain, Flickrfs is based upon the FUSE kernel module
| and allows you to upload, download and organise your Flickr images as if they
| were local files.

Let's wait and see how Microsoft ruins that one if it buys Yahoo!

Flickr Introduces Code.Flickr, Delivers APIs and Source Code

,----[ Quote ]
| The announcement is part of an effort from Flickr in which it has been
| opening up over 10,000 lines of open source code in its public subversion
| repository, issued over 2,000 new API keys, and more. *

Flickr upload tool turns 3.0, goes open-source

,----[ Quote ]
| Open-source software may be freely modified, copied, and shared; opening
| source code could let programmers modify the Uploadr tool so it works on
| Linux or uploads to other photo-sharing sites, for example. *

The Linux way to Flickr

,----[ Quote ]