Kernel log: Linux 2.6.24.4 released, motion compensation in Intel graphics
driver

,----[ Quote ]
| With Linux version 2.6.24.4, the administrators of the kernel's Stable Series
| have released the fourth update of Linux kernel 2.6.24, which was released at
| the end of January.
`----

http://www.heise-online.co.uk/open/K...--/news/110394

Can you do /this/ with Windows?

One of the coolest Flickr applications to date

,----[ Quote ]
| For Linux users, there's an answer in the form of Flickrfs, a virtual
| filesystem which mounts on your Linux machine like any other partition.
| Developed by Manish Rai Jain, Flickrfs is based upon the FUSE kernel module
| and allows you to upload, download and organise your Flickr images as if they
| were local files.
`----

http://lifestyle.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=12867

Let's wait and see how Microsoft ruins that one if it buys Yahoo!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/microso...r-flickr/pool/

Recent:

Flickr Introduces Code.Flickr, Delivers APIs and Source Code

,----[ Quote ]
| The announcement is part of an effort from Flickr in which it has been
| opening up over 10,000 lines of open source code in its public subversion
| repository, issued over 2,000 new API keys, and more. *
`----

http://ostatic.com/158974-blog/flick...nd-source-code

Related:

Flickr upload tool turns 3.0, goes open-source

,----[ Quote ]
| Open-source software may be freely modified, copied, and shared; opening
| source code could let programmers modify the Uploadr tool so it works on
| Linux or uploads to other photo-sharing sites, for example. *
`----

The Linux way to Flickr

,----[ Quote ]
`----