Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual - Linux

This is a discussion on Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual - Linux ; "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them." ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  1. Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's not
    true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."

    http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html

  2. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    "DFS" writes:

    > "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    > win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's not
    > true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."
    >
    > http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html

    "The nerds got it right."

    Well, the law of averages dictates that even they will be right at some
    stage.

    I love this:

    ,----
    `----

    --
    Las matemáticas no mienten, lo que hay son muchos matemáticos
    mentirosos.

  3. Re: Vindictive Windummy idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    > "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    > win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's
    > not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."
    >
    > http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19

    software-linux-lawsuits-tech-oped-cx_dl_0919lyons_print.html

    Its incredible what how micoshaft corporation's asstroturfers cover
    for each other's socks so publicly across so many different
    communications media.

    Take Estonia covered by the Beeb Click program yesterday.
    The whole country was cyber attacked by windopws operating
    system running PCs. The Beeb failed to mention that as the most
    important basics of the whole story and engaged in
    mass public deception instead. Failing to mention that
    the security woes were put down to Micoshaft windopws products
    and that the lessons are being learned by the whole coutry
    was never mentioned.

    This Click is nothing but a Micoshaft sponsored public ad for micoshaft
    products. They need to hire Open Source story writers.

    [
    e.g. the next story was how to change eXpee to look like Pista.

    BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

    These clowns live in an alternative reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The very next story was how to use new proprietory photo
    thingy. And it finished off with having to own a fast
    Pista machine. Whats a fast Pista machine?

    BWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA! !!!

    I switched off after that because of the biased reporting.
    ]

    Hasn't dented market share for Linux in any way.
    I hope the Estonians switch to Linux in every way
    now that their whole nation has been attacked with
    windummies.

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  4. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:29:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    >> win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's not
    >> true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."
    >>
    >> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html
    >>

    > "The nerds got it right."
    >
    > Well, the law of averages dictates that even they will be right at some
    > stage.
    >
    > I love this:
    >
    > ,----
    > | I even wrote an article called "Revenge of the Nerds," which poked fun
    > | at the pack of amateur sleuths who were following the case on a Web site
    > | called Groklaw and who claimed to know for sure that SCO was going to
    > | lose.
    > `----

    Yeah, really funny. Do you approve of what SCO tried to do?

    --
    Kier

  5. Re: Vindictive Windummy idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:51:10 +0000, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    > Corporation:
    >
    >> "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    >> win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's
    >> not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."
    >>
    >> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19

    > software-linux-lawsuits-tech-oped-cx_dl_0919lyons_print.html
    >

    > Its incredible what how micoshaft corporation's asstroturfers cover
    > for each other's socks so publicly across so many different
    > communications media.
    >
    > Take Estonia covered by the Beeb Click program yesterday.
    > The whole country was cyber attacked by windopws operating
    > system running PCs. The Beeb failed to mention that as the most
    > important basics of the whole story and engaged in
    > mass public deception instead. Failing to mention that
    > the security woes were put down to Micoshaft windopws products
    > and that the lessons are being learned by the whole coutry
    > was never mentioned.
    >
    > This Click is nothing but a Micoshaft sponsored public ad for micoshaft

    Stop being such a complete idiot, you're making Linux a laughing stock.
    They talk about Windows (and sometimes MacOS) because that's what the
    majority of people use.

    > products. They need to hire Open Source story writers.

    This is the only sensible remark you've made in this post. It would be
    nice if they covered more open source subjects in Click. I'm thinking of
    emailing the programme to ask why they don't. If more advocates did
    that, perhaps they might consider doing paying more atention to Linux.

    > [
    > e.g. the next story was how to change eXpee to look like Pista.
    >
    > BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!
    >
    > These clowns live in an alternative reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    No they don't, you fool. You do. They live in the real world, where a lot
    of people don't hate Windows or MS.

    > The very next story was how to use new proprietory photo
    > thingy. And it finished off with having to own a fast
    > Pista machine. Whats a fast Pista machine?

    I don't know. What's 'Pista'?

    > BWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA! !!!
    >
    > I switched off after that because of the biased reporting.

    *You* are far more biased than they are. Get your head out of your arse,
    stop being such a childish dickhead and do some *genuine* advocacy for a
    change, and maybe you will be listened to. Or continue as you are and
    remain a mockery.

    I'm 100% serious here. You are doing damage to the reputation of Linux and
    its advocates that is far greater than you realise. I'm sure you believe
    you are doing good somehow by this nonsense you post, but you really
    aren't. And the sad thing is, I'm sure you are capable of better things.
    Why not show that sensible side for once, forget your obsession with
    Microsoft, and discuss Linux. There's a wealth of fascinating subjects
    out there to talk about that don't involve slagging off Windows or MS.

    --
    Kier

  6. Re: Vindictive Windummy idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Kier did eloquently scribble:
    > I'm 100% serious here. You are doing damage to the reputation of Linux and
    > its advocates that is far greater than you realise. I'm sure you believe
    > you are doing good somehow by this nonsense you post, but you really
    > aren't. And the sad thing is, I'm sure you are capable of better things.

    Don't waste your time, kier.
    We've all tried to get him to at least stop spelling things in 5 year
    old playground insults.

    It's never done any good.

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  7. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:19:03 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO
    > to win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course
    > that's not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped
    > them."
    >
    > http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...its-tech-oped-

    cx_dl_0919lyons_print.html

    Ok... so some Linux users are idiots. Some portion of any user group are
    idiots. What's your point?

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:29:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "DFS" writes:
    >
    >> "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO
    >> to win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course
    >> that's not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped
    >> them."
    >>
    >> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...its-tech-oped-

    cx_dl_0919lyons_print.html

    > "The nerds got it right."
    >
    > Well, the law of averages dictates that even they will be right at some
    > stage.
    >
    > I love this:
    >
    > ,----
    > | I even wrote an article called "Revenge of the Nerds," which poked fun
    > | at the pack of amateur sleuths who were following the case on a Web
    > site | called Groklaw and who claimed to know for sure that SCO was
    > going to | lose.
    > `----

    "Turns out those amateur sleuths were right. Now some of them are writing
    to me asking how I'd like my crow cooked, and where I'd like it
    delivered."

    --
    Rick

  9. Re: Vindictive Windummy idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:56:21 +0100, spike1 wrote:

    > Kier did eloquently scribble:
    >> I'm 100% serious here. You are doing damage to the reputation of Linux and
    >> its advocates that is far greater than you realise. I'm sure you believe
    >> you are doing good somehow by this nonsense you post, but you really
    >> aren't. And the sad thing is, I'm sure you are capable of better things.

    > Don't waste your time, kier.
    > We've all tried to get him to at least stop spelling things in 5 year
    > old playground insults.
    >
    > It's never done any good.

    It's the optimist in me :-) And several glasses of wine with my lunch. But
    this is the last time. If he doesn't at least try to be a sensible person,
    back in the killfile he goes. Life's too short. I'd rather tackle package
    management in Foresight and watch 'White Heat' on my digi-recorder.
    Terrific film that. I'm surprised no one's ever tried to remake it, though
    goodness knows who'd play Cagney's part.

    --
    Kier

  10. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Kier wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:29:41 +0200, Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> "DFS" writes:
    >>
    >>> "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO
    >>> to win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course
    >>> that's not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped
    >>> them."

    http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html

    >> "The nerds got it right."
    >>
    >> Well, the law of averages dictates that even they will be right at some
    >> stage.
    >>
    >> I love this:
    >>
    >> ,----
    >> | I even wrote an article called "Revenge of the Nerds," which poked fun
    >> | at the pack of amateur sleuths who were following the case on a Web
    >> | site called Groklaw and who claimed to know for sure that SCO was going
    >> | to lose.
    >> `----

    > Yeah, really funny.

    Yes, very funny indeed. Considering what Hadron Quark in his unlimited
    dishonesty left out:
    "Turns out those amateur sleuths were right. Now some of them are writing
    to me asking how I'd like my crow cooked, and where I'd like it
    delivered."

    > Do you approve of what SCO tried to do?

    Naturally he does. It is part of his "true linux advocacy" routine
    --
    Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

  11. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:01:45 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > Kier wrote:

    > http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html
    >>>>

    >>> "The nerds got it right."
    >>>
    >>> Well, the law of averages dictates that even they will be right at some
    >>> stage.
    >>>
    >>> I love this:
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> `----

    >> Yeah, really funny.

    > Yes, very funny indeed. Considering what Hadron Quark in his unlimited
    > dishonesty left out:
    > "Turns out those amateur sleuths were right. Now some of them are writing
    > to me asking how I'd like my crow cooked, and where I'd like it
    > delivered."

    Hope it chokes him.

    --
    Kier

  12. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    DFS wrote:

    > "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    > win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's
    > not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."

    It's an editorial, so he doesn't have to offer any evidence of his claims
    (even though a good columnist would).

    He could write that little green men from Mars had sent him hate mail if he
    wanted to.

  13. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Rick wrote:

    > Ok... so some Linux users are idiots. Some portion of any user group are
    > idiots. What's your point?

    His point is on the top of his hard little head.

  14. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Kier wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:01:45 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html

    >>> Yeah, really funny.

    >> Yes, very funny indeed. Considering what Hadron Quark in his
    >> unlimited dishonesty left out:
    >> "Turns out those amateur sleuths were right. Now some of them are
    >> writing to me asking how I'd like my crow cooked, and where I'd like
    >> it delivered."

    > Hope it chokes him.

    Asshole.

  15. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:53:14 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Kier wrote:

    >>> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html

    >>> Yes, very funny indeed. Considering what Hadron Quark in his
    >>> unlimited dishonesty left out:
    >>> "Turns out those amateur sleuths were right. Now some of them are
    >>> writing to me asking how I'd like my crow cooked, and where I'd like
    >>> it delivered."

    >> Hope it chokes him.

    > Asshole.

    Why? He's stupid dweeb.

    --
    Kier

  16. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Kier wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:53:14 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> Hope it chokes him.

    >> Asshole.

    > Why? He's stupid dweeb.

    The Forbes writer you wished ill upon is not a stupid dweeb - though in
    covering Linux topics I'm sure he's come into contact with dozens of them.

  17. Re: Vindictive Windummy idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Net Nanny Troll Kier wrote:

    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:51:10 +0000, 7 wrote:
    >
    >> Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer DFS wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    >> Corporation:
    >>
    >>> "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO
    >>> to win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course
    >>> that's not true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped
    >>> them."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19

    >> software-linux-lawsuits-tech-oped-cx_dl_0919lyons_print.html
    >>

    >> Its incredible what how micoshaft corporation's asstroturfers cover
    >> for each other's socks so publicly across so many different
    >> communications media.
    >>
    >> Take Estonia covered by the Beeb Click program yesterday.
    >> The whole country was cyber attacked by windopws operating
    >> system running PCs. The Beeb failed to mention that as the most
    >> important basics of the whole story and engaged in
    >> mass public deception instead. Failing to mention that
    >> the security woes were put down to Micoshaft windopws products
    >> and that the lessons are being learned by the whole coutry
    >> was never mentioned.
    >>
    >> This Click is nothing but a Micoshaft sponsored public ad for micoshaft

    > Stop being such a complete idiot, you're making Linux a laughing stock.
    > They talk about Windows (and sometimes MacOS) because that's what the
    > majority of people use.
    >
    >> products. They need to hire Open Source story writers.

    > This is the only sensible remark you've made in this post. It would be
    > nice if they covered more open source subjects in Click. I'm thinking of
    > emailing the programme to ask why they don't. If more advocates did
    > that, perhaps they might consider doing paying more atention to Linux.
    >

    >> [
    >> e.g. the next story was how to change eXpee to look like Pista.
    >>
    >> BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!
    >>
    >> These clowns live in an alternative reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > No they don't, you fool. You do. They live in the real world, where a lot
    > of people don't hate Windows or MS.
    >

    >> The very next story was how to use new proprietory photo
    >> thingy. And it finished off with having to own a fast
    >> Pista machine. Whats a fast Pista machine?

    > I don't know. What's 'Pista'?
    >

    >> BWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA! !!!
    >>
    >> I switched off after that because of the biased reporting.

    > *You* are far more

    of a net nanny troll than they are.

  18. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:06:39 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > Kier wrote:

    >>> Asshole.

    >> Why? He's stupid dweeb.

    > The Forbes writer you wished ill upon is not a stupid dweeb - though in

    If he supported SCO, then he certain is. It was a complete crock from the
    start. Be honest, you know there was no merit in it.

    --
    Kier

  19. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Kier wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:06:39 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> Kier wrote:

    >>> Why? He's stupid dweeb.

    >> The Forbes writer you wished ill upon is not a stupid dweeb - though
    >> in

    > If he supported SCO, then he certain is. It was a complete crock from
    > the start. Be honest, you know there was no merit in it.

    In hindsight we know (I like this analysis
    http://perens.com/SCO/SCOSlideShow.html), but in the article I cited the
    Forbes writer clearly explains why he believed SCO:

    "... I flew to Utah and interviewed their managers. I attended a SCO
    conference in Las Vegas and did more interviews. They told me all sorts of
    things, like they'd found a "smoking gun" that proved IBM was guilty, and
    that they were preparing to sue big Hollywood companies that use Linux
    server farms to make movies.

    I reported what they said. Turns out I was getting played. They never
    produced a smoking gun. They never sued any Hollywood company."

    The whole article is an admission, by him, that he was wrong.

    The only stupid dweebs are you and the mean-spirited Linux "community"
    (that's redundant) who accused him of being paid by Microsoft.

  20. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    You have the body of a 19 year old. Please return it before it gets wrinkled.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast