Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual - Linux

    "Democrats survive their scandals by multiplying them, hoping the unbroken
    monotony of misdeeds will anesthetize the public." -- George Will

  2. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    On 2007-09-23, DFS wrote:
    > "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that I wanted SCO to
    > win, and even that I was paid off by SCO or Microsoft. Of course that's not
    > true. I've told these folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."
    >
    > http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html

    When it comes to tech, Forbes is the handle end of a dull butter knife.

    They are also a publication for Robber Barons or Robber Baron wannabes.

    It's silly to think that sycophants need a bribe.

    --

    iTunes is not progressive. It's a throwback. |||
    / | \

  3. Re: Vindictive Linux idiots wrong again - as per usual

    Kier wrote:
    > Hadron wrote:
    >> "DFS" writes:
    >>
    >>> "Others in that highly partisan crowd have suggested that
    >>> I wanted SCO to win, and even that I was paid off by SCO
    >>> or Microsoft. Of course that's not true. I've told these
    >>> folks it's not true. Hasn't stopped them."
    >>>
    >>> http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/19/sof...ons_print.html
    >>>

    >> "The nerds got it right."
    >>
    >> Well, the law of averages dictates that even they will be
    >> right at some stage.
    >>
    >> I love this:
    >>
    >> ,----
    >> | I even wrote an article called "Revenge of the Nerds,"
    >> | which poked fun at the pack of amateur sleuths who were
    >> | following the case on a Web site called Groklaw and who
    >> | claimed to know for sure that SCO was going to lose.
    >> `----

    > Yeah, really funny. Do you approve of what SCO tried to do?

    What they fail to note is the author was admitting his error,
    Groklaw was correct:

    Turns out those amateur sleuths were right.
    Here is the final punch line:

    SCO is road kill. Its lawsuit long ago ceased to represent any
    threat to Linux. That operating system has become far too
    successful to be dislodged.
    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread