So soon, and Microsoft already has a post-Vista strategy! - Linux

This is a discussion on So soon, and Microsoft already has a post-Vista strategy! - Linux ; The XP alternative for Vista PCs While Microsoft is still pushing Vista hard, the company is quietly allowing PC makers to offer a "downgrade" option to buyers that get machines with the new operating system but want to switch to ...

  1. So soon, and Microsoft already has a post-Vista strategy!

    The XP alternative for Vista PCs

    While Microsoft is still pushing Vista hard, the company is quietly
    allowing PC makers to offer a "downgrade" option to buyers that get
    machines with the new operating system but want to switch to Windows
    XP.

    Demand for XP has remained. In April, Dell brought XP back as an
    option even on consumer PCs.

    http://www.news.com/The-XP-alternati...3-6209481.html

    ....talk about New Technology!

    -Ramon

  2. Re: So soon, and Microsoft already has a post-Vista strategy!

    ____/ Ramon F Herrera on Sunday 23 September 2007 07:16 : \____

    > The XP alternative for Vista PCs
    >
    > While Microsoft is still pushing Vista hard, the company is quietly
    > allowing PC makers to offer a "downgrade" option to buyers that get
    > machines with the new operating system but want to switch to Windows
    > XP.
    >
    > Demand for XP has remained. In April, Dell brought XP back as an
    > option even on consumer PCs.
    >
    > http://www.news.com/The-XP-alternati...3-6209481.html
    >
    > ...talk about New Technology!
    >
    > -Ramon

    We can party with XP again...

    ....as though I'm back to being a teenager when XP was released.

    And they say Microsoft drives INNOVA¬1.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HVirus Detected!!!!!11
    07:20:01 up 13 days, 5:26, 5 users, load average: 0.71, 0.86, 1.03