Microsoft Keeps Your Repaired XBox For 4 Months, Calls You A Thief For Wanting
It Back

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft hasn't returned Tiffany's XBox 360 for four months because they
| think she is a thief, even though she has her original receipt and a credit
| card statement proving that she is the console's rightful owner. Microsoft
| repaired the XBox back in January and tried to return it via FedEx, but a
| shipping snafu landed the box back at Microsoft's service center.
`----

http://consumerist.com/381798/micros...anting-it-back

Microsoft politely points out the Xbox 360 version of GTA IV doesn’t have a
pesky 5-minute install time like the PS3 version

,----[ Quote ]
| ... I don’t condone this kind of cheap shot. Stay classy, Microsoft.
`----

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/04/19...e-ps3-version/

After systematically crashing the PS3 launch parties around the world, cheap
shots are... well, cheap.

Days ago:

Price cut fails to push Xbox 360 past PS3 in UK

,----[ Quote ]
| However, a Sony spokesman today hit back at the company's arch rival, telling
| Register Hardware that the PS3 has outsold the Microsoft console every week
| for the last 15 weeks.
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/04..._sales_double/

Related:

Microsoft Admits ALL Xbox360's Are Defective

,----[ Quote ]
| Though Robbie Bach, head of Microsoft's Xbox360 Division refused to elaborate
| on the issue, the general consensus is that it's one of botched thermal
| design management and inadequate dissipation of heat leading to component
| failure. *
`----

http://www.fastsilicon.com/latest-ne...html?Itemid=60

Insider Trading Hasn't Affect Microsoft Stock - Yet

,----[ Quote ]
| MarketWatch.com reports that Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's
| Entertainment and Devices division, sold $6.2 million of Microsoft
| stock just prior to announcing that Microsoft was going to have to
| extend XBox 360 warranties to three years because of extensive
| failures. The filings note that this was not part of any
| scheduled diversification or selling program; this was a
| conscious, unscheduled sale by the guy in charge of releasing
| news that could affect the value of Microsoft stock.
|
| [...]
|
| Insider trading is a very serious violation of the law; just
| ask Martha Stewart, who served five months in prison for
| avoiding losses of $43,000 through trades that just had suspicious
| timing (no insider trading was actually proven). This is $6.3
| million that went straight into Robbie Bach's pocket.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/07...7_id.html?.v=1

Raikes and Other Exits

,----[ Quote ]