Suse: user has no problems with Vista, but takes Suse problems for granted - Linux

This is a discussion on Suse: user has no problems with Vista, but takes Suse problems for granted - Linux ; "I have no problems with Vista other than it being Microsoft. It came preinstalled on my laptop and works quite well. I haven't had real note worthy crashes or BSOD's. I guess the preinstalled versions work better than boxed versions ...

  1. Suse: user has no problems with Vista, but takes Suse problems for granted

    "I have no problems with Vista other than it being Microsoft.
    It came preinstalled on my laptop and works quite well. I haven't had real
    note worthy crashes or BSOD's. I guess the preinstalled versions work better
    than boxed versions (for some not so obvious reason).
    But I do like SuSE a lot more and still use it as my main OS, though it does
    tend to have more hickups on my laptop than Vista has. I just take them for
    granted."

    http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=45710&hl=

    It's nice to see an honest Linux user - there aren't many from what I've
    seen.

  2. Re: Suse: user has no problems with Vista, but takes Suse problems for granted

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:43:39 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "I have no problems with Vista other than it being Microsoft.
    > It came preinstalled on my laptop and works quite well. I haven't had real
    > note worthy crashes or BSOD's. I guess the preinstalled versions work better
    > than boxed versions (for some not so obvious reason).
    > But I do like SuSE a lot more and still use it as my main OS, though it does
    > tend to have more hickups on my laptop than Vista has. I just take them for
    > granted."
    >
    > http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=45710&hl=
    >

    > It's nice to see an honest Linux user - there aren't many from what I've
    > seen.

    That's true.
    In COLA everything just seems to work and Windows seems to have all the
    problems.

    Somebody isn't telling the truth and personally I would believe the people
    in multiple Linux groups before I believe the liars and hypocrites in COLA.
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread