Suse: "gets better when the system actually works" - Linux

This is a discussion on Suse: "gets better when the system actually works" - Linux ; "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better when the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!" http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl= LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say or be told "Linux ...

  1. Suse: "gets better when the system actually works"

    "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better when
    the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!"

    http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl=

    LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say or be
    told "Linux is great - when it works!"

  2. Re: Suse: "gets better when the system actually works"

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:39:55 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better when
    > the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!"
    >
    > http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl=
    >

    > LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say or be
    > told "Linux is great - when it works!"

    Hahahahhaha!!!!!

    When you are at the bottom things can only get better!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Suse: "gets better when the system actually works"

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:39:55 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better when
    >> the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!"
    >>
    >> http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl=
    >>

    >> LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say or be
    >> told "Linux is great - when it works!"

    > Hahahahhaha!!!!!
    >
    > When you are at the bottom things can only get better!

    Even better when it "actually" works!

  4. Re: Suse: "gets better when the system actually works"

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:39:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb writes:
    >
    >> On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:39:55 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better when
    >>> the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!"
    >>>
    >>> http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl=
    >>>

    >>> LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say or be
    >>> told "Linux is great - when it works!"

    >> Hahahahhaha!!!!!
    >>
    >> When you are at the bottom things can only get better!

    > Even better when it "actually" works!

    This reminds me of a childhood friend of mine who was always buying the
    copycat toys, tools,games etc.

    He wouldn't buy an SK tool he would buy one from a discount store that was
    made of pig metal.

    So anyway, when we were about 12 or so we were into model rockets.
    I bought an Estes kit built my Saturn V and had fun flying it until it
    drifted too far one day and ended up in the middle of the bay.
    Oh well...

    True to form, he bought some off brand, which was the competitor to Estes
    at the time.
    The instructions sucked.
    The parts needed a lot of trimming and fitting to assemble the thing and
    when it was assembled it just looked cheap.

    So we go to launch it for the first time and he touches the wired together
    and BOOM, the sucker explodes into a million pieces without ever going off
    the ground!!
    One of the other kids said" gee Johnny, why did you buy the Apollo 1
    model"?

    (Apollo 1 was the rocket that went on fire on the pad killing the
    astronauts).

    It was just so typical of this guy.....

    Reminds me a lot of Linux and Linux users.

    I lost track of Johnny but I can almost guarantee that he is involved in
    Linux somehow.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  5. Re: Suse: "gets better when the system actually works"

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:39:55 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better when
    >> the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!"
    >>
    >> http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl=
    >>

    >> LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say or be
    >> told "Linux is great - when it works!"

    > Hahahahhaha!!!!!
    >
    > When you are at the bottom things an only get better!

    So.. you constantly look up?

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: Suse: "gets better when the system actually works"

    Rick wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >> On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 00:39:55 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Never give up on openSUSE!!!!!!!!! It is frustrating, but gets better
    >>> when the system actually works. The same EXACT thing happened to me!"
    >>>
    >>> http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=41708&hl=
    >>>

    >>> LMAO!!! This is several times I've seen some poor frustrated soul say
    >>> or be told "Linux is great - when it works!"

    >> Hahahahhaha!!!!!
    >>
    >> When you are at the bottom things an only get better!
    >>

    > So.. you constantly look up?

    Up DooFus's ass it would seem.

    --
    This message was sent from yet