    "One little tidbit, I seem to get the most freezes when I'm listening to
    music in amarok. When it freezes, a little bit of the music repeats and
    repeats."

    #132 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=14

  2. Re: Linux: to get more freezes, use Amarok

    On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 01:00:05 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "One little tidbit, I seem to get the most freezes when I'm listening to
    > music in amarok. When it freezes, a little bit of the music repeats and
    > repeats."
    >
    > #132 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=14

    I've said it for a long time, Amarok is one of the worst programs that come
    with the typical Linux distribution. It has a great concept, when it works,
    but unfortunately it is prone to freezing up, is very slow with large
    collections of mixed media files and has a horrible user interface.

    It should version 0.0.1 IMHO.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: