  1. Linux: "I don't trust Ubuntu"

    "This is why I don't trust Ubuntu, even though everything seems to be al
    right. Fedora is gonna prevail in my system."

    #129 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=13

  2. Re: Linux: "I don't trust Ubuntu"

    On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:57:33 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "This is why I don't trust Ubuntu, even though everything seems to be al
    > right. Fedora is gonna prevail in my system."
    >
    > #129 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=13

    Hahaha!

    Fedora?

    If he thinks he has problems with Ubuntu, wait until he tries Fedora.
    I would suggest PCLinuxOS or Mint Linux.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Linux: "I don't trust Ubuntu"

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:46:51 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:57:33 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >
    >> "This is why I don't trust Ubuntu, even though everything seems to be
    >> al right. Fedora is gonna prevail in my system."
    >>
    >> #129 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=13

    > Hahaha!
    >
    > Fedora?
    >
    > If he thinks he has problems with Ubuntu, wait until he tries Fedora. I
    > would suggest PCLinuxOS or Mint Linux.

    Why would you suggest any Linux distro. You are constantly telling people
    how bad it is.

    --
    Rick

  4. Re: Linux: "I don't trust Ubuntu"

    On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:48:47 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:46:51 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:57:33 -0400, DFS wrote:
    >>
    >>> "This is why I don't trust Ubuntu, even though everything seems to be
    >>> al right. Fedora is gonna prevail in my system."
    >>>
    >>> #129 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=13

    >> Hahaha!
    >>
    >> Fedora?
    >>
    >> If he thinks he has problems with Ubuntu, wait until he tries Fedora. I
    >> would suggest PCLinuxOS or Mint Linux.

    > Why would you suggest any Linux distro. You are constantly telling people
    > how bad it is.

    And DooFu$ is posting about people supposedly having trouble with
    PCLinuxOS.
    These trolls just cannot get their act together, can they! LOL

    --
    This message was sent from a
    computer which is guaranteed

  5. Re: Linux: "I don't trust Ubuntu"

    William Poaster writes:

    > On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 07:48:47 -0500, Rick wrote:

    >>> Hahaha!
    >>>
    >>> Fedora?
    >>>
    >>> If he thinks he has problems with Ubuntu, wait until he tries Fedora. I
    >>> would suggest PCLinuxOS or Mint Linux.

    >> Why would you suggest any Linux distro. You are constantly telling people
    >> how bad it is.

    > And DooFu$ is posting about people supposedly having trouble with
    > PCLinuxOS.
    > These trolls just cannot get their act together, can they! LOL

    For some reason, retards like Willy equate using a distro to being blind
    to its failings. I use solely Debian now, and it's full of
    issues. Enough to stop me using it? No. But they are there. And the
    people who do the real work in maintaining and advancing it, unlike the
    pious hypocrites in COLA, be the first to admit that.

+ Reply to Thread