  1. Linux: "stable for 6 hours"

    "I have just reinstalled Feisty with the 386 kernel. So far so good. It's
    been stable for 6 hours."

    #13 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=13

    Sounds like a freakin' record for Ubuntu Feisty. What a junk "operating
    system".

  2. Re: Linux: "stable for 6 hours"

    On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:55:39 -0400, DFS wrote:

    > "I have just reinstalled Feisty with the 386 kernel. So far so good. It's
    > been stable for 6 hours."
    >
    > #13 at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=412125&page=13
    >

    > Sounds like a freakin' record for Ubuntu Feisty. What a junk "operating
    > system".

    Sounds like Linux has brought computing back to the 1950s when they had to
    run a program that they new the output to through the computer, check to
    make sure it was running ok and then run a program they *didn't* know the
    output to before the computer broke down and had to be repaired.
    Then the process would start all over again.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread