Roy Schestowitz - Linux

This is a discussion on Roy Schestowitz - Linux ; Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux? You are obsessed. Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  1. Roy Schestowitz

    Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply
    an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux?
    You are obsessed.
    Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower.
    Take a walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while you
    sit at your computer pecking away article after article about Linux?

  2. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    psi4000@sbcglobal.net wrote:

    > What is your problem?

    What is your problem?
    Don't you have some Linux and advocacy to do?

    Dozens of free distros here...

    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

  3. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:56:32 -0700 (PDT), psi4000@sbcglobal.net wrote:

    > Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply
    > an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux?
    > You are obsessed.
    > Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower.
    > Take a walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while you
    > sit at your computer pecking away article after article about Linux?

    Most of what Schestowitz does is robotized.
    He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for certain
    phrases, makes comments taken from a database and spits out the stuff to
    every corner of the Internet.

    Of course he also comments manually, but most of his SPAM is automated.

    He is also being compensated to do all of this SPAMMING.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    psi4000@sbcglobal.net wrote:

    > Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply
    > an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux?
    > You are obsessed.
    > Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower.
    > Take a walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while you
    > sit at your computer pecking away article after article about Linux?

    Isn't that the craps? Linux advocacy posts in a Linux advocacy newsgroup.
    Who would've ever thunked it?

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    RonB wrote:
    > psi4000@sbcglobal.net wrote:
    >
    >> Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or
    >> simply an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life
    >> posting about Linux? You are obsessed. Get a life. Do
    >> something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower. Take a
    >> walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while
    >> you sit at your computer pecking away article after article
    >> about Linux?

    > Isn't that the craps? Linux advocacy posts in a Linux advocacy
    > newsgroup. Who would've ever thunked it?

    Posting on topic in favourable light of Linux is terrible, isn't it?

    Linux has worked well with me. OTOH, even Microsoft MVP's shun
    Vista:

    http://aspnetresources.com/blog/vista_sucks.aspx

    Help with the launch? No, thanks

    As a diligent Microsoft MVP, I wanted to volunteer to help the
    mother empire with the Vista launch. I would go to a local
    BestBuy or CompUSA and help Microsoft promote the new OS. But
    after this experience, you wonít drag me there even with a free
    Zune. I just canít offer people to buy such crap. Iím sorry for
    people who will buy and install it. Hey, at least Iím being
    honest about it!
    Here is a hum dinger:

    Freeze-ups

    I couldnít even suspect Iíd have so much use my the Reset button.
    If I put Vista to sleep, things go very wrong once I wake it up.
    IE 7 freezes everything so bad, that you canít even bring up the
    Window Task Manager (CTRL-Shift-Escape does not respond). I donít
    know if the networking drivers crap themselves over, and I donít
    really care. My Reset button is now shiny!
    Who wants to use this Vista slopware?

    --
    HPT

  6. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Apr 16, 4:54 pm, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:
    > RonB wrote:
    > > psi4...@sbcglobal.net wrote:

    > >> Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or
    > >> simply an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life
    > >> posting about Linux? You are obsessed. Get a life. Do
    > >> something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower. Take a
    > >> walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while
    > >> you sit at your computer pecking away article after article
    > >> about Linux?

    > > Isn't that the craps? Linux advocacy posts in a Linux advocacy
    > > newsgroup. Who would've ever thunked it?

    > Posting on topic in favourable light of Linux is terrible, isn't it?
    >
    > Linux has worked well with me. OTOH, even Microsoft MVP's shun
    > Vista:
    >
    > http://aspnetresources.com/blog/vista_sucks.aspx
    >

    > Help with the launch? No, thanks
    >
    > As a diligent Microsoft MVP, I wanted to volunteer to help the
    > mother empire with the Vista launch. I would go to a local
    > BestBuy or CompUSA and help Microsoft promote the new OS. But
    > after this experience, you wonít drag me there even with a free
    > Zune. I just canít offer people to buy such crap. Iím sorry for
    > people who will buy and install it. Hey, at least Iím being
    > honest about it!
    >

    > Here is a hum dinger:
    >

    > Freeze-ups
    >
    > I couldnít even suspect Iíd have so much use my the Reset button.
    > If I put Vista to sleep, things go very wrong once I wake it up.
    > IE 7 freezes everything so bad, that you canít even bring up the
    > Window Task Manager (CTRL-Shift-Escape does not respond). I donít
    > know if the networking drivers crap themselves over, and I donít
    > really care. My Reset button is now shiny!
    >

    > Who wants to use this Vista slopware?
    >
    > --
    > HPT

    I'm confused. For a minute there I thought you were DFS talking about
    Linux!

  7. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    ____/ psi4000@sbcglobal.net on Wednesday 16 April 2008 22:56 : \____

    > Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply
    > an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux?
    > You are obsessed.
    > Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower.
    > Take a walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while you
    > sit at your computer pecking away article after article about Linux?

    I don't know if you are one of the regular Munchkins using a different E-mail
    address and I don't typically respond to personal (and often libellous)
    attacks, but I'll bite.

    I don't have a "problem" as you refer to it. "Insane"? Hardly. "Idiot"? That's
    up for you to judge. I can't be bothered to look up the exact definition and
    roots of the word "idiot".

    I don't "spend every minute of [your] my life posting about Linux." I do many
    other things and I spend over 10 hours a week at the health club. Just because
    I post in a bursty fashion and do so efficiently doesn't mean that it's all I
    ever do. Regarding the "posting about Linux" part, I'm rather indifferent when
    it comes to Linux as in "The Linux Foundation" (the development workshop for
    IBM, H-P, Intel, etc).

    Linux is an almost integral part of the stack which many of us, as engineers or
    mere computer /users/ who wish not to be zombies like ~40% of the Windows
    users out there, use as an enabler, a tool. By offering GNU/Linux to those
    whom we care about, we can reduce (cyber)crime and reduce anxiety. A lot of
    stress and trouble, some of which people _take for granted_, can be avoided if
    people use a solid computing experience and are not be exploited by companies
    that bully, bribe and control politicians as a matter of regular agenda.

    The Free software movement is closely related to many other aspects in life
    such as literature (knowledge). The Web facilitates transparency and allows us
    to bring change, essentially ending an era of 'boiler-room societies'.
    WikiLeaks is an excellent and admirable example of this. Moreover, Free
    software is a tool for freeing society and leveraging things so that we can
    arrive at better solutions more quickly rather than set up barriers. Without
    Linux, we probably would be using a more modular kernel called HURD, but
    that's beside the point. Linux has become synonymous with Free software, so
    for what it's worth, it also happens to symbolise some of the GNU philosophy.
    The same obstacles set up in 2-3 decades ago (UNIX) are analogous to Web
    censorship, political power that is imposed from behind the scenes and
    societies that only pretend to be helping the poor and the less developed
    nations.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post
    run-level 2 2008-04-15 01:48 last=

  8. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:05:46 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ psi4000@sbcglobal.net on Wednesday 16 April 2008 22:56 : \____
    >
    >> Jesus, man. What is your problem? You're either insane or simply
    >> an idiot. Do you spend every minute of your life posting about Linux?
    >> You are obsessed.
    >> Get a life. Do something. Go outside. Read a book. Take a shower.
    >> Take a walk if your legs have not atrophied. Are you tubefed while you
    >> sit at your computer pecking away article after article about Linux?

    > I don't know if you are one of the regular Munchkins using a different E-mail
    > address and I don't typically respond to personal (and often libellous)
    > attacks, but I'll bite.

    Of course not....That's because you really have no interest in discussion,
    only SPAMMING.....
    You don't get paid to discuss, you get paid to SPAM.

    What gets me is how ignorant you are to actually admit on digg.com that you
    don't have the time to comment about articles.

    ****, you sure have the time to SPAM 1000's of articles per month to every
    corener of the Internet, Roy Schestowitz.......

    Fact is you are being paid....

    It's obvious.

    > I don't have a "problem" as you refer to it. "Insane"? Hardly. "Idiot"? That's
    > up for you to judge. I can't be bothered to look up the exact definition and
    > roots of the word "idiot".

    Look in the mirror.
    You can add failure to the list as well.

    > I don't "spend every minute of [your] my life posting about Linux." I do many
    > other things and I spend over 10 hours a week at the health club. Just because
    > I post in a bursty fashion and do so efficiently doesn't mean that it's all I
    > ever do. Regarding the "posting about Linux" part, I'm rather indifferent when
    > it comes to Linux as in "The Linux Foundation" (the development workshop for
    > IBM, H-P, Intel, etc).

    Sounds like "The Linux Foundation" is paying you.

    > Linux is an almost integral part of the stack which many of us, as engineers or
    > mere computer /users/ who wish not to be zombies like ~40% of the Windows
    > users out there, use as an enabler, a

    Yawwnnnn.

    Are you Rex Ballard in disguise?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> RonB wrote:

    >>> Isn't that the craps? Linux advocacy posts in a Linux
    >>> advocacy newsgroup. Who would've ever thunked it?

    >> Posting on topic in favourable light of Linux is terrible,
    >> isn't it?
    >>
    >> Linux has worked well with me. OTOH, even Microsoft MVP's
    >> shun Vista:
    >>
    >> http://aspnetresources.com/blog/vista_sucks.aspx

    Help with the launch? No, thanks

    >> As a diligent Microsoft MVP, I wanted to volunteer to help
    >> the mother empire with the Vista launch. I would go to a
    >> local BestBuy or CompUSA and help Microsoft promote the new
    >> OS. But after this experience, you wonít drag me there even
    >> with a free Zune. I just canít offer people to buy such
    >> crap. Iím sorry for people who will buy and install it. Hey,
    >> at least Iím being honest about it!
    >>
    >> Here is a hum dinger:

    Freeze-ups

    >> I couldnít even suspect Iíd have so much use my the Reset
    >> button. If I put Vista to sleep, things go very wrong once I
    >> wake it up. IE 7 freezes everything so bad, that you canít
    >> even bring up the Window Task Manager (CTRL-Shift-Escape
    >> does not respond). I donít know if the networking drivers
    >> crap themselves over, and I donít really care. My Reset
    >> button is now shiny!
    >>
    >> Who wants to use this Vista slopware?

    > I'm confused. For a minute there I thought you were DFS
    > talking about Linux!

    Sorry to pull a "John Bailo" on you, LOL! Every time I read the
    crap that DFS spews, it amazes me how stupid it really sounds.
    He is just trolling, pulling up whatever his IE search pulls up,
    even if it regards an unstable testing version or hardware that
    has not yet been proved on the system.

    Only time I have had some really odd difficulties with Linux is
    when I have installed unreleased software still in testing or
    development, had a problematic motherboard chipset (early release
    with hardware bugs), forced the wrong driver for the job or had
    bona fide hardware problems.

    OTOH, Vista has proved its points. I know of no one at work who
    wants the OS. All are under the impression it is crapware.
    Stick with XP if you want to remain Windows.

    --
    HPT

  10. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> I don't have a "problem" as you refer to it. "Insane"?
    >> Hardly. "Idiot"? That's up for you to judge. I can't be
    >> bothered to look up the exact definition and roots of the
    >> word "idiot".

    > Look in the mirror. You can add failure to the list as well.

    http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio,
    Fedora Live CDs Interview
    Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT

    > Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but we get a ton of "works for
    > me" crap in COLA and most times it's just people telling lies.

    Well sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading
    these posts in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going
    to COLA is because whomever started the thread had it crossposted
    there...and to Vista groups, which I removed because this has
    nothing to do with Vista.

    I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time
    since I'd just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+
    ago, and still checking out apps and learning Linux. There are
    things I like and things I don't like.

    Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you
    are completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS,
    and have such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really
    matter what anyone says about any particular Linux item,
    everyone's a liar, and nothing works out-of-the-box.

    http://tinyurl.com/599u38

    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    Subject: Re: how open source has influenced Windows Server 2008 ..
    Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:21:24 +0000 (UTC)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > Oh, I see you've met Redhat!!!
    > https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/

    Why do you continually crosspost to other newsgroups? Are you so
    desperate for attention? Is your aim to start flame wars between
    newsgroups? usenet used to be a relatively friendly place until
    the likes of you started abusing it.

    Your immature posting style says so much about your obvious lack
    of education / intelligence. I hope it is the former as that can
    be remedied.

    http://tinyurl.com/5camxf

    Newsgroups: alt.os.windows-xp, microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    Subject: Re: Yet Another Dud Windows Release -- Vista ME
    Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:20:49 -0600

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:

    >> It is all a part of their evangelistic jihad:

    > We already know that... So what is it that makes you Linux
    > zealots so afraid of Microsoft?

    > Even by your own words Microsoft is going bankrupt, has no
    > products that people are interested int and so forth.

    > So why the fear?

    I had posted that which you heavily snipped removing any worthy
    context. Then you post this reply, cross posting to
    alt.os.windows.xp, microsoft.public.windows.vista.general and
    alt.os.linux.ubuntu, which I never had intended as an audience,
    adding your little twisted spins.

    You're human engineering of insinuating emotional feelings that
    are non existent are not appreciated. It goes to show that you
    are nothing more than a fraudulent habitual liar, incapable of
    expressing the truth, preferring instead to pollute other
    newsgroups by your off-topic cross posts.

    Most have you kill filed and rightly so. You provide no useful
    input of any kind into the newsgroups you troll. Most would
    appreciate it if you simply FOAD.
    --
    HPT

  11. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Most have you kill filed and rightly so. *You provide no useful
    > input of any kind into the newsgroups you troll. *Most would
    > appreciate it if you simply FOAD.

    apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored by our
    most prolific trolls, especially Moshe

    [headers from moshe's post

    Moshe Goldfarb (DiamondToe)
    Date:Wednesday 16 April 2008 8:41:43 pm
    Groups:comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    User-Agent:40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.1
    Path:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!news.albasani.net!n ews.motzarella.org!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    motzarella.org!not-for-mail
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Message-ID:]
    (the msg id was created by 40tude newsreader & goes to show how anomonizing
    Motzarella.org is). complaints need to be sent to abuse@motzarella.org
    this is from their FAQ

    [quote]
    Q: Will we terminate an account for trolling?
    A: No. It takes two parties to troll, one to post a troll message and one to
    reply. Both those that post the initial message and those that reply are
    responsible for the trolling. Nearly every time we have investigated a
    complaint it is nearly impossible to tell who is trolling who, so we do not
    involve ourselves in these situations.

    However, if one of our users is in a group primarily to cause disruption
    above and beyond what looks to us to be normal for the group, we will warn
    our user and term the account if the behavior continues. We support freedom
    of speech to disagree, not to just be disruptive.
    [quote/]

    Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.

  12. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    none of your buisiness writes:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Most have you kill filed and rightly so. ¬*You provide no useful
    >> input of any kind into the newsgroups you troll. ¬*Most would
    >> appreciate it if you simply FOAD.

    > apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored by our
    > most prolific trolls, especially Moshe
    >
    > [headers from moshe's post
    >
    > Moshe Goldfarb (DiamondToe)
    > Date:Wednesday 16 April 2008 8:41:43 pm
    > Groups:comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    > User-Agent:40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.1
    > Path:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!news.albasani.net!n ews.motzarella.org!
    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > motzarella.org!not-for-mail
    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    > Message-ID:]
    > (the msg id was created by 40tude newsreader & goes to show how anomonizing
    > Motzarella.org is). complaints need to be sent to abuse@motzarella.org
    > this is from their FAQ
    >
    > [quote]
    > Q: Will we terminate an account for trolling?
    > A: No. It takes two parties to troll, one to post a troll message and one to
    > reply. Both those that post the initial message and those that reply are
    > responsible for the trolling. Nearly every time we have investigated a
    > complaint it is nearly impossible to tell who is trolling who, so we do not
    > involve ourselves in these situations.
    >
    > However, if one of our users is in a group primarily to cause disruption
    > above and beyond what looks to us to be normal for the group, we will warn
    > our user and term the account if the behavior continues. We support freedom
    > of speech to disagree, not to just be disruptive.
    > [quote/]
    >
    > Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    > you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.

    So we don't. Nice try. Disagreeing with liars, fools and trolls like
    Liarnut and HPT does not make us "disruptive" in any sense.

    I put in a damn site lot more linux advocacy than you you nym shifting
    net nanny you.

    --
    XP is a flop and when users are still asking for W98 it shows that they
    aren't all taken in with the MS hype.

  13. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 04:41:12 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > none of your buisiness writes:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Most have you kill filed and rightly so. *You provide no useful
    >>> input of any kind into the newsgroups you troll. *Most would
    >>> appreciate it if you simply FOAD.

    >> apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored by our
    >> most prolific trolls, especially Moshe
    >>
    >> [headers from moshe's post
    >>
    >> Moshe Goldfarb (DiamondToe)
    >> Date:Wednesday 16 April 2008 8:41:43 pm
    >> Groups:comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp,
    >> microsoft.public.windows.vista.general, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    >> User-Agent:40tude_Dialog/2.0.15.1
    >> Path:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!news.albasani.net!n ews.motzarella.org!
    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >> motzarella.org!not-for-mail
    >> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >> Message-ID:]
    >> (the msg id was created by 40tude newsreader & goes to show how anomonizing
    >> Motzarella.org is). complaints need to be sent to abuse@motzarella.org
    >> this is from their FAQ
    >>
    >> [quote]
    >> Q: Will we terminate an account for trolling?
    >> A: No. It takes two parties to troll, one to post a troll message and one to
    >> reply. Both those that post the initial message and those that reply are
    >> responsible for the trolling. Nearly every time we have investigated a
    >> complaint it is nearly impossible to tell who is trolling who, so we do not
    >> involve ourselves in these situations.
    >>
    >> However, if one of our users is in a group primarily to cause disruption
    >> above and beyond what looks to us to be normal for the group, we will warn
    >> our user and term the account if the behavior continues. We support freedom
    >> of speech to disagree, not to just be disruptive.
    >> [quote/]
    >>
    >> Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    >> you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.

    > So we don't. Nice try. Disagreeing with liars, fools and trolls like
    > Liarnut and HPT does not make us "disruptive" in any sense.
    >

    > I put in a damn site lot more linux advocacy than you you nym shifting
    > net nanny you.

    It's just HPT trolling again.
    A different day.
    A different nym.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  14. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    none of your buisiness wrote:

    > apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored

    by our
    > most prolific trolls, especially Moshe
    >

    > Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    > you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.

    Hi Robert Cikovic!

    Well said, NoStop
    unfortunatly, aproxamatly two thirds of the American public are
    brainwashed,
    low IQ idiots that do not have the ability to think for themselves. i see
    this every day & it really makes me sick to see my fellow countrymen let
    them get theirselves in that state to begin with.
    i got my first PC in 1998. it did not take me long to realize what a POS win
    98 was. i first started using linux in 2000. i never looked back.

  15. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:49:40 -0500, Kung Hue wrote:

    > none of your buisiness wrote:
    >

    > > apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored

    > by our
    > > most prolific trolls, especially Moshe
    > >

    > > Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    > > you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.
    > >

    > Hi Robert Cikovic!

    > Well said, NoStop
    > unfortunatly, aproxamatly two thirds of the American public are
    > brainwashed,
    > low IQ idiots that do not have the ability to think for themselves. i see
    > this every day & it really makes me sick to see my fellow countrymen let
    > them get theirselves in that state to begin with.
    > i got my first PC in 1998. it did not take me long to realize what a POS win
    > 98 was. i first started using linux in 2000. i never looked back.

    Yea....
    He is a troll from way back...
    Everyone knows about him.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  16. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    Kung Hue writes:

    > none of your buisiness wrote:
    >

    >> apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored

    > by our
    >> most prolific trolls, especially Moshe
    >>

    >> Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    >> you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.
    >>

    > Hi Robert Cikovic!

    > Well said, NoStop
    > unfortunatly, aproxamatly two thirds of the American public are
    > brainwashed,
    > low IQ idiots that do not have the ability to think for themselves. i see
    > this every day & it really makes me sick to see my fellow countrymen let
    > them get theirselves in that state to begin with.
    > i got my first PC in 1998. it did not take me long to realize what a POS win
    > 98 was. i first started using linux in 2000. i never looked back.

    This same "low iq idiot" tried starting campaigns before to have people
    bounced off their nntp servers. LOL. What a hypocrite!

    he was even waffling on about having people jailed!

    http://tinyurl.com/3jxb2t

    and when not trying to "incarcerate" people, he wants to sue them for
    lible!

    http://tinyurl.com/45trt2

  17. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    "DFS" writes:

    > btw: from beginning to end, you're bested. As always.

    Besting "HPT" is like allowing gravity to have its way : inevitable and
    unavoidable. He really is dumber than Willy Poaster.

  18. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    Hadron wrote:
    > Kung Hue writes:
    >
    >> none of your buisiness wrote:
    >>
    >>> apparently, Motzarella.org is the current free nntp service favored

    >> by our
    >>> most prolific trolls, especially Moshe
    >>>
    >>> Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some of
    >>> you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.
    >>>

    >> Hi Robert Cikovic!

    >> Well said, NoStop
    >> unfortunatly, aproxamatly two thirds of the American public are
    >> brainwashed,
    >> low IQ idiots that do not have the ability to think for themselves. i see
    >> this every day & it really makes me sick to see my fellow countrymen let
    >> them get theirselves in that state to begin with.
    >> i got my first PC in 1998. it did not take me long to realize what a POS win
    >> 98 was. i first started using linux in 2000. i never looked back.
    >>

    > This same "low iq idiot" tried starting campaigns before to have people
    > bounced off their nntp servers. LOL. What a hypocrite!
    >
    > he was even waffling on about having people jailed!
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3jxb2t
    >
    > and when not trying to "incarcerate" people, he wants to sue them for
    > lible!
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/45trt2

    "he is Ned Ludd from Boston Mass.
    he's one of them paid punk shills that microsoft gave a free laptop to"

    i herby declar april sevteenth as nashunal poast lik robert cikovic Day.

  19. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    none of your buisiness wrote:

    > Moshe & Hadron fit the criteria to be terminated, that is if only some
    > of you in this group quit feeding him & send in abuse reports.

    You bring up a good point.

    --
    HPT

  20. Re: Roy Schestowitz

    > He has software that takes RSS feeds, sorts them, searches for certain
    > phrases, makes comments taken from a database and spits out the stuff to
    > every corner of the Internet.

    Unlike you - a troll with a chip on your shoulder who manually creates
    so much ****e aka anti-Roy spam that no-one, that's right, NO-ONE
    wants to read, that you've single-handedly reduced the appeal and
    effectiveness of a newsgroup.

    Please, go create another group and move to it. If you really have a
    voice someone wants to listen to, you'll get them moving over to it.

    You can get treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder you know !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast