[News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving - Linux ; Linonut espoused: > * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo: > >>> I don't want to call you a dimwit or a linux loon. >>> >>> Explain your 17% number. >> >> When my children started at secondary school, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    Linonut espoused:
    > * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >>> I don't want to call you a dimwit or a linux loon.
    >>>
    >>> Explain your 17% number.

    >> When my children started at secondary school, I stopped doing part-time
    >> teaching of primary school maths. The explanation was given once, if
    >> you didn't understand it, please find a suitably qualified mathematician
    >> to take you through it.

    > I'm with Matt on this one, Mark.
    >
    > Explain your numbers or shut up about 'em.

    I did explain them at the time. Please feel free to go back and read
    the thread, and tell me which part you do not agree with, and I'll be
    happy to explain my reasoning.

    Matt raised this, not me. I pointed out the errors in his assumptions
    at the time. Again, please feel free to read the thread, and decide
    which, if any, of my assertions you do not agree with.

    I you can't be bothered, then neither can I.

  2. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 06 May 2008 14:42 : \____
    >
    >> I recall your lack of capability at understanding the maths you'd
    >> posted. *Monitor out of focus?

    > What's the matter with you? You're attacking the wrong target.

    With me? Take a look further up, and you'll see that I did not start
    this... the childish attack came from Matt. It began, a long time ago,
    when he mis-read some stats. He's been pouting and stomping about it
    ever since.

  3. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    Matt espoused:
    > Mark Kent wrote:
    >> Matt espoused:

    >>> I don't want to call you a dimwit or a linux loon.
    >>>
    >>> Explain your 17% number.

    >> When my children started at secondary school, I stopped doing part-time
    >> teaching of primary school maths. The explanation was given once, if
    >> you didn't understand it, please find a suitably qualified mathematician
    >> to take you through it.

    > Maybe you could just explicitly direct me to the explanation or quote it
    > here. Some how I didn't even see it.

    It's in the original thread, where I pointed out where your assumptions
    were flawed. If you can't be bothered, then neither can I.

  4. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    On Fri, 9 May 2008 10:46:26 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:

    > Linonut espoused:
    >> * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> When my children started at secondary school, I stopped doing part-time
    >>> teaching of primary school maths. The explanation was given once, if
    >>> you didn't understand it, please find a suitably qualified mathematician
    >>> to take you through it.

    >> I'm with Matt on this one, Mark.
    >>
    >> Explain your numbers or shut up about 'em.
    >>

    > I did explain them at the time. Please feel free to go back and read
    > the thread, and tell me which part you do not agree with, and I'll be
    > happy to explain my reasoning.
    >
    > Matt raised this, not me. I pointed out the errors in his assumptions
    > at the time. Again, please feel free to read the thread, and decide
    > which, if any, of my assertions you do not agree with.
    >
    > I you can't be bothered, then neither can I.

    More bull **** from the Mark Kent repository.

    Does anyone really care what Mark Kent has to say?
    He's a known hypocrite.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 11:48:14 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Fri, 9 May 2008 10:46:26 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut espoused:
    >>> * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> I'm with Matt on this one, Mark.
    >>>
    >>> Explain your numbers or shut up about 'em.
    >>>

    >> I did explain them at the time. Please feel free to go back and read
    >> the thread, and tell me which part you do not agree with, and I'll be
    >> happy to explain my reasoning.
    >>
    >> Matt raised this, not me. I pointed out the errors in his assumptions
    >> at the time. Again, please feel free to read the thread, and decide
    >> which, if any, of my assertions you do not agree with.
    >>
    >> I you can't be bothered, then neither can I.

    > More bull **** from the Mark Kent repository.
    >
    > Does anyone really care what Mark Kent has to say? He's a known
    > hypocrite.

    Does anyone really care what flatfish has to say? It's a known hypocrite.

    --
    Rick

  6. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    On Fri, 09 May 2008 16:24:19 -0500, Rick wrote:

    > On Fri, 09 May 2008 11:48:14 -0400, Moshe Flatfish Goldfarb, liar
    > softwear thief & racist wrote:

    > Does anyone really care what flatfish has to say? It's a known hypocrite.

    Well its fellow wintrolls, like Hardon Quack & Dufus, probably do. But
    most linux advocates ignore the troll.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit.
    This message was sent from a

  7. Re: [News] GNU/Linux Desktop Sales Program at Dell Thriving

    Moshe Goldfarb writes:

    > On Fri, 9 May 2008 10:46:26 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
    >
    >> Linonut espoused:
    >>> * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    >>> I'm with Matt on this one, Mark.
    >>>
    >>> Explain your numbers or shut up about 'em.
    >>>

    >> I did explain them at the time. Please feel free to go back and read
    >> the thread, and tell me which part you do not agree with, and I'll be
    >> happy to explain my reasoning.
    >>
    >> Matt raised this, not me. I pointed out the errors in his assumptions
    >> at the time. Again, please feel free to read the thread, and decide
    >> which, if any, of my assertions you do not agree with.
    >>
    >> I you can't be bothered, then neither can I.

    > More bull **** from the Mark Kent repository.
    >
    > Does anyone really care what Mark Kent has to say?
    > He's a known hypocrite.

    Yes.

    And no where in the thread does he give ANY justification for such an
    obviously ridiculous number!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2