All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux

This is a discussion on All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux ; Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Aspirants http://career-assessments.blogspot.c...-engineer.html...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

  1. All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)

    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Aspirants
    http://career-assessments.blogspot.c...-engineer.html

  2. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On 12 Apr, 18:46, educational.m...@gmail.com wrote:

    > Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)

    When you are finished your MSCE you then go here and traing as a
    Sandwich Artist(tm) (MCSA) ..

    http://www.subway.co.uk/jobs.asp

  3. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Doug Mentohl wrote:
    > On 12 Apr, 18:46, educational.m...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)

    > When you are finished your MSCE you then go here and traing as a
    > Sandwich Artist(tm) (MCSA) ..
    >
    > http://www.subway.co.uk/jobs.asp

    Hmmm ... how are we going to help people migrate from Windows to Linux
    without knowing anything about Windows? The fortunes ought to be made
    by people who first learned and loved Linux and later learned Windows.

  4. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Matt wrote:

    > Hmmm ... how are we going to help people migrate from Windows to Linux
    > without knowing anything about Windows? Â*The fortunes ought to be made
    > by people who first learned and loved Linux and later learned Windows.

    What makes you think that most people here don't know anything about
    Windows?

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  5. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    RonB wrote:
    > Matt wrote:
    >
    >> Hmmm ... how are we going to help people migrate from Windows to Linux
    >> without knowing anything about Windows? The fortunes ought to be made
    >> by people who first learned and loved Linux and later learned Windows.

    > What makes you think that most people here don't know anything about
    > Windows?

    You're right. And those who knew Unix or Linux first won't look like
    carpetbaggers.

  6. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:37:38 GMT, Matt wrote:

    > RonB wrote:
    >> Matt wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hmmm ... how are we going to help people migrate from Windows to Linux
    >>> without knowing anything about Windows? The fortunes ought to be made
    >>> by people who first learned and loved Linux and later learned Windows.

    >> What makes you think that most people here don't know anything about
    >> Windows?

    > You're right. And those who knew Unix or Linux first won't look like
    > carpetbaggers.

    What makes people suspect you Linux fools know little or nothing about
    Windows is the endless tales we hear of your latest Windows failure.

    Most of which are somehow, someway saved by installing Linux.

    Maybe if you Linux loons toned down your fairy tales a little people might
    actually believe what you are blathering on and on about.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  7. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  8. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 23:37:38 GMT, Matt wrote:
    >
    >> RonB wrote:

    >>> What makes you think that most people here don't know anything about
    >>> Windows?

    >> You're right. And those who knew Unix or Linux first won't look like
    >> carpetbaggers.

    > What makes people suspect you Linux fools know little or nothing about
    > Windows is the endless tales we hear of your latest Windows failure.
    >
    > Most of which are somehow, someway saved by installing Linux.
    >
    > Maybe if you Linux loons toned down your fairy tales a little people
    > might actually believe what you are blathering on and on about.

    The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they are
    unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows, and therefore
    turn to a second-rate alternative designed to barely operate yesterday's
    hardware; albeit poorly.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  9. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in message

    > The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they are
    > unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically inept you
    are!

    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    > - Personalised Desktop Computers

    LOL!

    ss.

  10. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:

    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>
    >> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    > One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically inept
    > you are!
    >
    >> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    > LOL!

    For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are they
    going to build a system right?

    A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can only
    get.

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  11. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r£$ wrote:

    > The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they are
    > unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows, and therefore
    > turn to a second-rate alternative designed to barely operate yesterday's
    > hardware; albeit poorly.

    Yeah, that really makes sense. The "idiots" can't handle Windows because "it
    works so well" but have no trouble using Linux -- which is supposed to work
    so poorly.

    Lapse in logic there, Einstein.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  12. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Stephan Rose wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>>
    >>> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >>> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    >> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically
    >> inept you are!
    >>
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >>> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    >> LOL!
    >>

    > For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    > "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are they
    > going to build a system right?
    >
    > A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can
    > only get.

    You're quite obviously a bit thick; allow me to enlighten you a little:

    Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific as to
    whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as a woman; but
    I don't think he's really that fussy.) the situation as to getting a website
    is more complicated than one would imagine. I wanted CustomComputer.co.uk,
    but unsurprisingly this was taken, as were most of the permutations. The
    only available similar spelling was KustomKomputa.co.uk; so I chose that. If
    you don't want to order from the site because of the spelling of the name
    then that's your problem rather than mine: You'll just have to get an
    inferior cloned off-the-shelf computer from somewhere else. Ain't life a
    bitch.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  13. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    RonB wrote:
    > Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >
    >> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows, and
    >> therefore turn to a second-rate alternative designed to barely
    >> operate yesterday's hardware; albeit poorly.

    > Yeah, that really makes sense. The "idiots" can't handle Windows
    > because "it works so well" but have no trouble using Linux -- which
    > is supposed to work so poorly.

    Even your quoting is faked!

    > Lapse in logic there, Einstein.

    You said it!

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  14. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Stephan Rose wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>>
    >>> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >>> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    >> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically
    >> inept you are!
    >>
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >>> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    >> LOL!
    >>

    > For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    > "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are they
    > going to build a system right?
    >
    > A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can
    > only get.

    Please note the standard response of the intellectually challenged above:
    Prolonged Linux usage has affected their minds to the extent that they would
    now even judge a book by its cover.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  15. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>
    >> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    > One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically
    > inept you are!
    >
    >> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    > LOL!
    >
    > ss.

    Your excuse for a criticism doesn't really merit a reply; but I'm feeling
    generous, so if you think that the site is comedy I would suggest that you
    view it other than through the bottom of a beerglass: Viewing the site via a
    router submerged in Stella Artois and using a keyboard drowned in tea is
    also not recommended. Further recommendations are to not fiddle with a male
    blow-up doll or wear a plastic flotation ring whilst viewing.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  16. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r£$" schreef in
    > bericht news:waqdnXgcwbb_c5zVnZ2dnUVZ8sijnZ2d@bt.com...
    >> Stephan Rose wrote:

    >>> For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    >>> "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are
    >>> they going to build a system right?
    >>>
    >>> A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can
    >>> only get.

    >> You're quite obviously a bit thick; allow me to enlighten you a
    >> little: Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    >> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    >> fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific
    >> as to whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as
    >> a woman

    > He's still running around in green tights!
    > http://www.2atoms.com/images/comedy/...b/peter_lg.jpg

    On the evidence of that I think he should change his name to Rubbin Hood.

    >> ; but I don't think he's really that fussy.) the situation as to
    >> getting a website is more complicated than one would imagine. I
    >> wanted CustomComputer.co.uk, but unsurprisingly this was taken, as
    >> were most of the permutations. The only available similar spelling
    >> was KustomKomputa.co.uk; so I chose that. If you don't want to order
    >> from the site because of the spelling of the name then that's your
    >> problem rather than mine: You'll just have to get an inferior cloned
    >> off-the-shelf computer from somewhere else. Ain't life a bitch.
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  17. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    "Dr.Hal0nf1r£$" schreef in
    bericht news:L_qdnS2qGIKqaJzVRVnygwA@bt.com...
    > KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE wrote:
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r£$" schreef in
    >> bericht news:waqdnXgcwbb_c5zVnZ2dnUVZ8sijnZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> You're quite obviously a bit thick; allow me to enlighten you a
    >>> little: Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    >>> fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific
    >>> as to whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as
    >>> a woman

    >> He's still running around in green tights!
    >> http://www.2atoms.com/images/comedy/...b/peter_lg.jpg
    >>

    > On the evidence of that I think he should change his name to Rubbin Hood.

    Without any doubt still enjoying "the privacy of Nottingham Forest with his
    girlfriend, Kevin". ;-)
    http://web.archive.org/web/200411240..._syndrome.html

    >>> ; but I don't think he's really that fussy.) the situation as to
    >>> getting a website is more complicated than one would imagine. I
    >>> wanted CustomComputer.co.uk, but unsurprisingly this was taken, as
    >>> were most of the permutations. The only available similar spelling
    >>> was KustomKomputa.co.uk; so I chose that. If you don't want to order
    >>> from the site because of the spelling of the name then that's your
    >>> problem rather than mine: You'll just have to get an inferior cloned
    >>> off-the-shelf computer from somewhere else. Ain't life a bitch.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >>> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    > --
    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    > - Personalised Desktop Computers

  18. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    "Dr.Hal0nf1r£$" wrote in

    > Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>>
    >>> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >>> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    >> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically
    >> inept you are!
    >>
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >>> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    >> LOL!
    >>
    >> ss.

    > Your excuse for a criticism doesn't really merit a reply; but I'm
    > feeling generous, so if you think that the site is comedy I would
    > suggest that you view it other than through the bottom of a beerglass:
    > Viewing the site via a router submerged in Stella Artois and using a
    > keyboard drowned in tea is also not recommended. Further
    > recommendations are to not fiddle with a male blow-up doll or wear a
    > plastic flotation ring whilst viewing.

    There was/is this guy in one of the other newsgroups that is very
    knowledgable on the particular subject. He can give long, detailed
    reponses to questions and is quite technologically correct.

    The problem was, for a long time, in all the text he wrote, he used the
    term 'computah' instead of computer. While it was a very small detail in
    the grand scheme of things, for those that weren't in-the-know and knew
    that the infomation being provided was correct, it just 'dumbs down' most
    of the posts that contained it....over and over again. He no longer does
    that.

    So, I'm not drunk, don't own any blow-up dolls, and I have no idea of the
    locations of the routers my data frames are going thru. I don't wear/need
    glasses, have a 20" monitor, and a broadband internet connection.

    And I still think that your web page looks like something from a
    Geocities template made circa 1999. You probably can't take constructive
    criticism, and see it as a personal attack, but.......

    1. Grainy, low quality images.
    2. Too much on the home page. With FF maximized and text size set to
    'Normal' there are 4 1/2 full 'pages' to scroll vertically.
    3. Too many different subjects addressed on the main page.
    Are you.....trying to sell custom built computers ?
    Are you.....trying to NOT sell Intel CPU's ?
    Who is PCWorld ? (That you compare your deal to ?) PCWorld.com
    doesn't sell computers.
    Are you.....trying to sell software ?

    There's more too. It's just not a professional looking site.

    But here's a problem I guess you didn't think about. If you Google
    'kustomkomputa',

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c....mozilla%3Aen-
    US%3Aofficial&hs=tCi&q=kustomkomputa&btnG=Search

    the very first link is the one to your website, but the hits directly
    below that are from your Usenet posts, like.....

    2. Re: this sucks/connection issue :: Omgili
    3. **** off! - alt.os.windows-xp | Google Groups
    4. Happy New Year - alt.atheism.holysmoke | Google Groups
    5. ****!

    It certainly can't be good for business being associated with connection
    problems, being seen hurling wild explitives in such a manner as you do,
    and being associated with Atheism. And it really doesn't matter if in the
    Usenet posts, you are not the one being a d*ck, just the fact that your
    company shows up as part of those threads would be enough for some
    possible customers to see your company differently than you would hope.

    OK, there you go......

    By all means...go ahead...insult me...make up lies...make huge
    assumptions...but, in the end, I'm just giving my 2¢.

  19. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:28:31 +0100, Dr.Hal0nf1r£$ wrote:

    > Stephan Rose wrote:
    >> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >>> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically
    >>> inept you are!

    >>> LOL!
    >>>

    >> For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    >> "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are they
    >> going to build a system right?
    >>
    >> A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can only
    >> get.

    > You're quite obviously a bit thick; allow me to enlighten you a little:
    >
    > Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    > fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific as
    > to whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as a
    > woman; but I don't think he's really that fussy.) the situation as to
    > getting a website is more complicated than one would imagine. I wanted
    > CustomComputer.co.uk, but unsurprisingly this was taken, as were most of
    > the permutations. The only available similar spelling was
    > KustomKomputa.co.uk; so I chose that. If you don't want to order from
    > the site because of the spelling of the name then that's your problem
    > rather than mine: You'll just have to get an inferior cloned
    > off-the-shelf computer from somewhere else. Ain't life a bitch.

    Actually no I don't have to get an inferior cloned off-the-shelf computer
    from somewhere else. Haven't done so in nearly 10 years as I'm perfectly
    capable of building my own systems. Life ain't a bitch, life is quite
    good.

    --
    Stephan
    1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

    君の事思い出す日なんてないのは
    君の事忘れたときがないから

  20. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:56:08 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:

    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>>
    >>> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >>> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    >> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically inept
    >> you are!
    >>
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >>> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    >> LOL!
    >>

    > For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    > "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are they
    > going to build a system right?
    >
    > A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can only
    > get.

    This kind of crap is classic in the Linux realm.
    Applications with names that can barely be pronounced and offer no clue as
    to what the program does.

    It all reeks of amateurism.