All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux

This is a discussion on All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux ; On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:30:07 +0100, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote: > I'm not the one slandering; In fact I'm not breaking any law in any way > - You're on extremely shaky ground, however. I think you'd best quit > while ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 126 of 126

  1. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:30:07 +0100, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:

    > I'm not the one slandering; In fact I'm not breaking any law in any way
    > - You're on extremely shaky ground, however. I think you'd best quit
    > while your ahead as people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    Uh, you are the one using a place business to call him the queen of
    retards, make fun of his sexuality (that may be a hate crime) among other
    things.

    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm

  2. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Frank Stallone wrote:
    > On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:30:07 +0100, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not the one slandering; In fact I'm not breaking any law in any
    >> way - You're on extremely shaky ground, however. I think you'd best
    >> quit while your ahead as people in glass houses shouldn't throw
    >> stones.

    > Uh, you are the one using a place business to call him the queen of
    > retards, make fun of his sexuality (that may be a hate crime) among
    > other things.
    >
    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm

    I didn't write it.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  3. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:s5SdnfUyeZmsQJHVnZ2dnUVZ8uidnZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> That's funny. It's your legal position that is in question - not
    >>> mine.

    >> I'm not the one slandering;

    > Hehe.. I think you might find that you even have a page dedicated to
    > me on your ridiculous website. Don't worry, it doesn't bother me. It just
    > shows everybody how incredibly stupid you are. I have saved
    > the pages involved.
    > You think I am worried about threats from an uneducated moron like
    > you?

    No; you're shaking in your boots at threats from a genius like me.

    I note that all you can do is throw idiotic insults around; but that only
    shows the type of moronic lower-middle-class thug you are.

    > You do not know anything about the law, as demonstrated in your
    > sentence just there. If you meant libel, you have no grounds
    > whatsoever. You are too stupid to see how I have worded things.

    Slander, libel, whatever; you're breaking the law dick brain.

    > My brother-in-law is literally just that - he's a corporate lawyer in
    > one of the biggest firms in London.

    Lucky him; but I'm not interested in the intellectual divide in your family.

    > He's already helped me getting
    > compensation from a company that did sub-standard work on my car, and
    > his trainees would get valuable experience from making mince-meat
    > from you as well!

    You should go out more: If you've got any time to spare I'm sure I could
    take you to the cleaners and hang you out to dry.

    >> In fact I'm not breaking any law in any way -

    > Oh really? So what is your VAT number again?

    What's yours?

    > You don't that Nominet
    > will have issues about you trading on an illegitimate domain?

    I don't speak mongrel.

    >> You're on extremely shaky ground, however. I think you'd best quit
    >> while your ahead as people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

    > Glass houses? I am not doing anything wrong. Why are you scared? Are you
    > claiming benefits illegally?

    Yeah; ten million pounds a week.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  4. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Frank Stallone wrote:
    > On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:30:07 +0100, Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not the one slandering; In fact I'm not breaking any law in any
    >> way - You're on extremely shaky ground, however. I think you'd best
    >> quit while your ahead as people in glass houses shouldn't throw
    >> stones.

    > Uh, you are the one using a place business to call him the queen of
    > retards, make fun of his sexuality (that may be a hate crime) among
    > other things.
    >
    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm

    ....And FYI I put that page up as a different page when he started mocking my
    website last year and leaving childish messages such as "Ha Ha Look at her
    stupid website: http... LOL , associated with words such as "retard" etc.

    I am aware that the imbesile behaves like a juvenille thug; but his link to
    my site which he posted in his mockery was to a page on the KK site before
    I'd even put more than 4 pages up or gone public with any of it - So I just
    renamed the page and left Kadaitcha Man's Peanut Gallery page about ss at
    the address he gave with a girlie-man pic above it.

    If the fool wants to play silly buggers he deserves all he gets; not that
    it's any of your business anyway.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  5. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Julie wrote:

    > Everybody figured that Frank was technically incompetent a long time ago.

    Frank tried to install Ubuntu on his Daddy's computer, screwed it up (yes,
    Frank /is/ that stupid), and got soundly beaten for it.

    Ever since then, Frank has had this bizarre compulsion to spew forth his
    illiterate invective against Ubuntu, Linux and everyone who uses either.
    Just consign the moron to your killfile. It will radically improve the
    signal to noise ratio of your Usenet use!

    C.

  6. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Damian wrote:

    > Christopher Hunter wrote:
    >> Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >>
    >>> Over 1000 hits and 4 orders in the last week. 'Some useful
    >>> suggestions too. Lusers do have their uses: It's the busiest time
    >>> this year so far. 'Great advertising We must do this again soon.

    >> That's really funny. Our site had 121005 hits in the last seven days,
    >> resulting in 57214 orders, at an average order price of 192.55.
    >> Looks like /your/ "business" is virtually dead.

    > Is that like all the linux claims that try to convince someone that linux
    > on the desktop has grown?

    Nope. We're not selling anything /directly/ related to Linux - most of our
    customers don't know or care that their equipment runs embedded Linux. The
    stuff Just Works, and costs far less than the competitor's embedded Windoze
    rubbish.

    C.

    C.

+ Reply to Thread