All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux

This is a discussion on All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux ; Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote: > Synapse Syndrome wrote: >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in >> message news:X7adnXmj1OYH-J_VnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com... >>> >>> >>> web for a picture of me or a picture of someone that he can say is >>> me, (There are a couple online somewhere ...

  1. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    > Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:X7adnXmj1OYH-J_VnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> me, (There are a couple online somewhere but not instantly
    >>> available.) in the hope that he might be right , *or* he's going to
    >>> just try to blag it: I wonder if he can worm his way out of this
    >>> one?>

    >> If I didn't have a photo of you, how would I know that you are a
    >> transvestite?
    >>

    > You haven't. You don't.
    >
    > I have a feeling that *you* *are* a closet transvestite with hangups
    > though: It's always the ones who rattle on about it that have
    > something to hide. Strangely there don't seem to be that many woman
    > transvestites; yet you think I'm one. - A strange projection.

    He thinks you're a transvestite?

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    Never attribute to malice that which can be
    adequately explained by stupidity...

    ....but keep your eyes open. Robert A. Heinlein

  2. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept they
    >>> are unable to handle a decent operating system such as Windows....

    >> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically inept
    >> you are!
    >>
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk

    > Oh... my.... god.

    "This site is best viewed using Microsoft Internet Explorer at 1024 x
    768 pixels resolution"

    Nobody does that anymore.

  3. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  4. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
    > Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >> Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >>> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >>> message news:X7adnXmj1OYH-J_VnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> If I didn't have a photo of you, how would I know that you are a
    >>> transvestite?
    >>>

    >> You haven't. You don't.
    >>
    >> I have a feeling that *you* *are* a closet transvestite with hangups
    >> though: It's always the ones who rattle on about it that have
    >> something to hide. Strangely there don't seem to be that many woman
    >> transvestites; yet you think I'm one. - A strange projection.

    > He thinks you're a transvestite?

    He has issues and quite possibly feels a sense of guilt for preferring to be
    dressed as a woman.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  5. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
    >> Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:

    >>> You haven't. You don't.
    >>>
    >>> I have a feeling that *you* *are* a closet transvestite with hangups
    >>> though: It's always the ones who rattle on about it that have
    >>> something to hide. Strangely there don't seem to be that many woman
    >>> transvestites; yet you think I'm one. - A strange projection.

    >> He thinks you're a transvestite?

    > He has issues and quite possibly feels a sense of guilt for
    > preferring to be dressed as a woman.

    Ah.

    Poor thing.

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    Never attribute to malice that which can be
    adequately explained by stupidity...

    ....but keep your eyes open. Robert A. Heinlein

  6. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
    > Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

    >>> He thinks you're a transvestite?

    >> He has issues and quite possibly feels a sense of guilt for
    >> preferring to be dressed as a woman.

    > Ah.
    >
    > Poor thing.

    One has to feel sorry for him; it can't be easy being ss.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  7. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

    >> The person who said you were boring was right Kelsey; you are indeed
    >> incredibly boring!

    >So don't read my posts.

    You *want* be be "censored"?

    8)

  8. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:44:52 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    >
    >>> The person who said you were boring was right Kelsey; you are indeed
    >>> incredibly boring!

    >>So don't read my posts.

    > You *want* be be "censored"?
    >
    > 8)

    Snicker. Yeah, "censored", that's it.

    Who *was* that bonehead, anyhow? Was that another Hardon for Crack quote?

  9. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Kelsey Bjarnason writes:

    >>>So don't read my posts.

    >> You *want* be be "censored"?
    >>
    >> 8)

    > Snicker. Yeah, "censored", that's it.
    >
    > Who *was* that bonehead, anyhow? Was that another Hardon for Crack quote?

    It's funny how you morons like to play the language lawyers to try to
    defend your ludicrous behaviour.

  10. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    You know, there's a word for people who
    think that everyone is out to get them...'
    `Yes! Perceptive!' --Woody Allen

  11. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Step by step, day by day, machine by machine, the penguins march forward.

  12. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

    >>>So don't read my posts.

    >> You *want* be be "censored"?
    >>
    >> 8)

    >Snicker. Yeah, "censored", that's it.
    >
    >Who *was* that bonehead, anyhow? Was that another Hardon for Crack quote?

    Several of the usual suspects lined-up on the wrong side of that
    issue, claiming that exercising one's choice to not read someone's
    posts amounted to "censorship". Quack, Fuddie, Flat****...

  13. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Jim Richardson wrote:

    > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    > [snips]
    >

    >> Yes, I could. You want me to redesign your site? Happy to. What are
    >> you offering to pay?

    >you are having *way* too much fun demolishing this person's bull****.

    That was a comprehensive spanking of the troll, no doubt.

  14. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Jim Richardson wrote:

    > On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:08:02 GMT,
    > Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    > [snips]
    >

    >> Yes, I could. You want me to redesign your site? Happy to. What
    >> are you offering to pay?
    >>

    > you are having *way* too much fun demolishing this person's bull****.

    Gnarf!

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  15. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    > Hadron trolled:
    >>
    >> Kelsey Bjarnason writes:

    >>> Snicker. Yeah, "censored", that's it.
    >>>
    >>> Who *was* that bonehead, anyhow? Was that another Hardon for Crack quote?

    >> It's funny how you morons like to play the language lawyers to try to
    >> defend your ludicrous behaviour.

    Right, Quack. YOU (and your fellow trolls) claimed that someone
    plonking/ignoring someone else is "censorship", and WE'RE the
    "morons". Guffaw.

    What's REALLY funny, Quack, is how you shamelessly LIE and make
    idiotic and OBVIOUSLY false claims like the above, just so that you
    can troll!

    Worthless idiot. Fool. Twit.

  16. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    chrisv wrote:
    > Jim Richardson wrote:
    >
    >> Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:
    >> [snips]
    >>

    >>> Yes, I could. You want me to redesign your site? Happy to. What
    >>> are you offering to pay?

    >> you are having *way* too much fun demolishing this person's bull****.

    > That was a comprehensive spanking of the troll, no doubt.

    UH! chrisv calling someone else a troll?! PKB!

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  17. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:27:29 -0500, chrisv wrote:

    >> Hadron trolled:

    >>> It's funny how you morons like to play the language lawyers to try to
    >>> defend your ludicrous behaviour.

    > Right, Quack. YOU (and your fellow trolls) claimed that someone
    > plonking/ignoring someone else is "censorship", and WE'RE the "morons".
    > Guffaw.

    LMAO!

    > What's REALLY funny, Quack, is how you shamelessly LIE and make idiotic
    > and OBVIOUSLY false claims like the above, just so that you can troll!

    Shows his lack of edukashun too

    > Worthless idiot. Fool. Twit.

    Now, now! Don't mock the afflicted.

    --
    Googlegroups: Because of the extreme spam emanating from googlegroups,
    I (like many others) no longer see any articles originating from

  18. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Just to say thanks to everyone who contributed valuable advice and told it
    like it really is: I know I gave most people a hard time at first but I
    wanted you to bitch as much as possible about my site so I gave you a reason
    to do so. I was fed up with people giving destructive criticism like
    Syphillis Syndrone: "It's crap" tells me next to nothing other than you
    don't like it: But ss, being Queen of the Retards, is incapable of
    articulating his thoughts any further than this - As he sits in a state of
    anebriation from a ****tail of amphetamine, medication, and beer; with a
    plastic floatation device around his girth pouring Stella Artois into his
    router and typing accusations of other people being transvestites on his
    keyboard as it floats in tea while he's wearing his green tights and
    smock-dress and gently masturbating his stiffy on Kevin's rump.

    I'm still using M$ Word as html editor for the time being; but I've taken
    action on some of the other points raised.

    As the dick-eyes outside Jason Gomez' pad in Nottingham Forest reflect the
    headlight beams of passing traffic warning them of what to expect, we pay
    tribute to the greatest accident ever to befall humanity short of
    DaveinLakeVilla by unnesessarily mannually enabling NetBIOS over TCP/IP in
    our network protocols as the clocks move into the early hours of yet another
    day bringing yet more and ever-higher bills, even maybe KKKloggwogg too.

    So we close the door on the ****wits and make sure it hits them in the arse,
    shut down our systems, turn off the main power switch, and close down - as
    the raster of sanity becomes a little white dot on the screen of reality...
    And vanishes.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  19. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    > Just to say thanks to everyone who contributed valuable advice and
    > told it like it really is: I know I gave most people a hard time at
    > first but I wanted you to bitch as much as possible about my site so
    > I gave you a reason to do so. I was fed up with people giving
    > destructive criticism like Syphillis Syndrone: "It's crap" tells me
    > next to nothing other than you don't like it: But ss, being Queen of
    > the Retards, is incapable of articulating his thoughts any further
    > than this - As he sits in a state of anebriation from a ****tail of
    > amphetamine, medication, and beer; with a plastic floatation device
    > around his girth pouring Stella Artois into his router and typing
    > accusations of other people being transvestites on his keyboard as it
    > floats in tea while he's wearing his green tights and smock-dress and
    > gently masturbating his stiffy on Kevin's rump.
    > I'm still using M$ Word as html editor for the time being; but I've
    > taken action on some of the other points raised.
    >
    > As the dick-eyes outside Jason Gomez' pad in Nottingham Forest
    > reflect the headlight beams of passing traffic warning them of what
    > to expect, we pay tribute to the greatest accident ever to befall
    > humanity short of DaveinLakeVilla by unnesessarily mannually enabling
    > NetBIOS over TCP/IP in our network protocols as the clocks move into
    > the early hours of yet another day bringing yet more and ever-higher
    > bills, even maybe KKKloggwogg too.
    > So we close the door on the ****wits and make sure it hits them in
    > the arse, shut down our systems, turn off the main power switch, and
    > close down - as the raster of sanity becomes a little white dot on
    > the screen of reality... And vanishes.

    That last paragraph is niggling me now; because it sounds like I'm saying
    that everyone mentioned in the paragraphs above is a ****wit: Whilst in some
    cases this is true it was not meant to sound that way; nor was it in any
    way, shape, or form. intending to accuse Clogwog or [Dr] Bill of being
    ****wits. I hereby categorically state that the classification of "****wit"
    was used as a general term for those named and unnamed who are in fact and
    without a shadow of a doubt ****wits in reality; such as Syphillis Syndrone
    and DaveinLakeVilla, rather than the two people named above who are clearly
    and without a shadow of a doubt *not* ****wits; those being [Dr] Bill and
    Clogwog.

    I hereby apologise for any misunderstanding unintentionally caused by the
    unfortunate formatting and seeming appearance of this piece of text.

    End of Disclaimer.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  20. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    * Dr.Hal0nf1r$ peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    >> Just to say thanks to everyone who contributed valuable advice and
    >> told it like it really is: I know I gave most people a hard time at
    >> first but I wanted you to bitch as much as possible about my site so
    >> I gave you a reason to do so....

    > That last paragraph is niggling me now; because it sounds like I'm saying
    > that everyone mentioned in the paragraphs above is a ****wit: Whilst in some
    > cases this is true it was not meant to sound that way; nor was it in any
    > way, shape, or form. intending to accuse Clogwog or [Dr] Bill of being
    > ****wits...
    >
    > I hereby apologise for any misunderstanding unintentionally caused by the
    > unfortunate formatting and seeming appearance of this piece of text.

    Touching. Very touching.

    As in "touched by an uncle".