All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux

This is a discussion on All about Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Linux ; DanS wrote: > "Dr.Hal0nf1r$" wrote in > news:8qGdnZ10U5NcbJzVnZ2dnUVZ8uSdnZ2d@bt.com: > >> Synapse Syndrome wrote: >>> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in >>> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com... >>>> >>>> The plot is in fact simple: Since they are so technically inept >>>> they are unable to handle ...

  1. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    DanS wrote:
> [...]

    >> suggest that you view it other than through the bottom of a
    >> beerglass: Viewing the site via a router submerged in Stella Artois
    >> and using a keyboard drowned in tea is also not recommended. Further
    >> recommendations are to not fiddle with a male blow-up doll or wear a
    >> plastic flotation ring whilst viewing.

    > There was/is this guy in one of the other newsgroups that is very
    > knowledgable on the particular subject. He can give long, detailed
    > reponses to questions and is quite technologically correct.
    >
    > The problem was, for a long time, in all the text he wrote, he used
    > the term 'computah' instead of computer. While it was a very small
    > detail in the grand scheme of things, for those that weren't
    > in-the-know and knew that the infomation being provided was correct,
    > it just 'dumbs down' most of the posts that contained it....over and
    > over again. He no longer does that.
    >
    > So, I'm not drunk, don't own any blow-up dolls, and I have no idea of
    > the locations of the routers my data frames are going thru. I don't
    > wear/need glasses, have a 20" monitor, and a broadband internet
    > connection.
    >
    > And I still think that your web page looks like something from a
    > Geocities template made circa 1999. You probably can't take
    > constructive criticism, and see it as a personal attack, but.......
    >
    > 1. Grainy, low quality images.
    > 2. Too much on the home page. With FF maximized and text size set to
    > 'Normal' there are 4 1/2 full 'pages' to scroll vertically.
    > 3. Too many different subjects addressed on the main page.
    > Are you.....trying to sell custom built computers ?
    > Are you.....trying to NOT sell Intel CPU's ?
    > Who is PCWorld ? (That you compare your deal to ?) PCWorld.com
    > doesn't sell computers.
    > Are you.....trying to sell software ?
    >
    > There's more too. It's just not a professional looking site.
    >
    > But here's a problem I guess you didn't think about. If you Google
    > 'kustomkomputa',
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c....mozilla%3Aen-
    > US%3Aofficial&hs=tCi&q=kustomkomputa&btnG=Search
    >
    > the very first link is the one to your website, but the hits directly
    > below that are from your Usenet posts, like.....
    >
    > 2. Re: this sucks/connection issue :: Omgili
    > 3. **** off! - alt.os.windows-xp | Google Groups
    > 4. Happy New Year - alt.atheism.holysmoke | Google Groups
    > 5. ****!
    >
    > It certainly can't be good for business being associated with
    > connection problems, being seen hurling wild explitives in such a
    > manner as you do, and being associated with Atheism. And it really
    > doesn't matter if in the Usenet posts, you are not the one being a
    > d*ck, just the fact that your company shows up as part of those
    > threads would be enough for some possible customers to see your
    > company differently than you would hope.
    >
    > OK, there you go......
    >
    > By all means...go ahead...insult me...make up lies...make huge
    > assumptions...but, in the end, I'm just giving my 2.

    Thank you so much: Any and all constructive criticism is both helpful and
    welcome - and your points go a long way towards improvong the image of the
    company.
    (I must add that I wasn't in most cases the OP in the Usenet threads.
    (Except for #5)) What is wrong with Atheism? Actually I'm not an Atheist;
    I'm a Pagan; but surely my religious beliefs have no bearing upon my ability
    to build computers? I must admit that I was getting concerned about the
    large content of the index page. It seems that new articles have been posted
    to the wrong place for whatever reason. I certainly don't hurl wild
    expletives (of late LOL); I just wasn't able to choose the title of the
    thread I was posting in where I left a KK ad as a signature; but perhaps I
    should have altered the title before posting. I do see your point though;
    and it's taken on board forthwith. Many thanks once again.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  2. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:56:08 -0500, Stephan Rose wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 03:40:21 +0100, Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >>> message news:O4qdnZzHxt_n7ZzVnZ2dnUVZ8tqinZ2d@bt.com...
    >>> One only has to look at your comedy website to see how technically inept
    >>> you are!

    >>> LOL!
    >>>

    >> For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    >> "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are they
    >> going to build a system right?
    >>
    >> A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can only
    >> get.

    > This kind of crap is classic in the Linux realm.
    > Applications with names that can barely be pronounced and offer no clue as
    > to what the program does.
    >
    > It all reeks of amateurism.

    It all reeks of companies registering the self-describing names and then
    threatening to sue the open source developers when they use them, too.

    Has happened e.g. with krayon.
    --
    Mails please to josef dot moellers
    and I'm on gmx dot de.

  3. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Josef Moellers wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    >>> For real, there's no way in hell I'd ever order from a place
    >>> "kustomkomputa". If they can't even spell right, how the hell are
    >>> they going to build a system right?
    >>>
    >>> A name like that is about as childish and unprofessional as it can
    >>> only get.

    >> This kind of crap is classic in the Linux realm.
    >> Applications with names that can barely be pronounced and offer no
    >> clue as to what the program does.
    >>
    >> It all reeks of amateurism.

    > It all reeks of companies registering the self-describing names and
    > then threatening to sue the open source developers when they use
    > them, too.
    > Has happened e.g. with krayon.

    -Well I'll consider selling kustomkomputa.com if the price is good enough.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  4. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    > -Well I'll consider selling kustomkomputa.com if the price is good enough.
    >
    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    > - Personalised Desktop Computers

    Why? Not enough morons to order from you? LOL!

    ss.

  5. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    "Moshe Goldfarb" wrote in message

    > This kind of crap is classic in the Linux realm.
    > Applications with names that can barely be pronounced and offer no clue as
    > to what the program does.
    >
    > It all reeks of amateurism.

    It's how it always has been, with UNIX, the 8-bit computers, Amiga, etc..

    Catchy names for marketing purposes is relatively new.

    ss.

  6. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:VcCdnY1O5NA03Z_VnZ2dnUVZ8smgnZ2d@bt.com...
    >>
    >> -Well I'll consider selling kustomkomputa.com if the price is good
    >> enough. http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    >> - Personalised Desktop Computers

    > Why? Not enough morons to order from you? LOL!
    >
    > ss.

    DUH!

    You missed the point totally as usual - Have you been taking mind-altering
    drugs again?:

    kustomkomputa.com is an undeveloped domain that I own: kustomputa.co.uk is
    the domain that I use to advertise my business.

    What were you saying about morons?

    (Actually I try to discourage morons from ordering as they're a pain in the
    arse.)

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  7. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    > Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    > http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    > fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific as to
    > whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as a woman;
    > but I don't think he's really that fussy.)

    Are you really that sure you are not a transvestite? Maybe you are better
    off by saying that you are, as you sure do look like one!

    ss.

  8. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:waqdnXgcwbb_c5zVnZ2dnUVZ8sijnZ2d@bt.com...
    >>
    >> Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    >> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    >> fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific
    >> as to whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as
    >> a woman; but I don't think he's really that fussy.)

    > Are you really that sure you are not a transvestite? Maybe you are
    > better off by saying that you are, as you sure do look like one!
    >
    > ss.

    What? You have absolutely no idea what I look like ? What on earth are you
    rattling on about? Are you hallucinating on your medication? Perhaps you'd
    like to tell the froup what you're seeing on your trip?

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  9. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    >>> Ignoring Syphillis Syndrone; the Queen of the Retards, (
    >>> http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk/synapse_syndrome.htm ) who sexually
    >>> fantasizes about me as some kind of transvestite, (He isn't specific
    >>> as to whether this is a female dressed as a man or a male dressed as
    >>> a woman; but I don't think he's really that fussy.)

    >> Are you really that sure you are not a transvestite? Maybe you are
    >> better off by saying that you are, as you sure do look like one!
    >>

    > What? You have absolutely no idea what I look like ?

    Oh yes I do.

    > What on earth are you rattling on about?
    > Are you hallucinating on your medication? Perhaps you'd like to tell the
    > froup what you're seeing on your trip?

    Are you sure?

    ss.

  10. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:kfmdnRfdEIbdyJ_VnZ2dnUVZ8rednZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> Are you really that sure you are not a transvestite? Maybe you are
    >>> better off by saying that you are, as you sure do look like one!
    >>>

    >> What? You have absolutely no idea what I look like ?

    > Oh yes I do.

    Share it with the froup then.

    >> What on earth are you rattling on about?
    >> Are you hallucinating on your medication? Perhaps you'd like to tell
    >> the froup what you're seeing on your trip?

    > Are you sure?

    Am I sure of what?

    Stop playing silly buggers and trying to baffle people with meaningless
    words.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  11. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    > Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:kfmdnRfdEIbdyJ_VnZ2dnUVZ8rednZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> What? You have absolutely no idea what I look like ?

    >> Oh yes I do.

    > Share it with the froup then.
    >>
    >>> What on earth are you rattling on about?
    >>> Are you hallucinating on your medication? Perhaps you'd like to tell
    >>> the froup what you're seeing on your trip?

    >> Are you sure?
    >>

    > Am I sure of what?
    >
    > Stop playing silly buggers and trying to baffle people with
    > meaningless words.

    a picture of me or a picture of someone that he can say is me, (There are a
    couple online somewhere but not instantly available.) in the hope that he
    might be right , *or* he's going to just try to blag it: I wonder if he can
    worm his way out of this one?>

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  12. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:

    >> Lapse in logic there, Einstein.

    > You said it!

    Sure did. Now you're reduced to parroting whatever it is you read. No wonder
    Linux is "too complicated" for you.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  13. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:
    > Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    >> message news:kfmdnRfdEIbdyJ_VnZ2dnUVZ8rednZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> What? You have absolutely no idea what I look like ?

    >> Oh yes I do.

    > Share it with the froup then.

    Possibly he's thinking of the link to a Dominatrix pic I posted as a joke.

    Sorry SS, here's the real pic of her:
    http://www.dominatrix.com/dominatrix_mistress.jpg

  14. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    > The customer is always right.
    > Even when the customer is wrong, the customer is always right.

    Or more correctly a customer is a customer even if they are wrong.

  15. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    relic wrote:
    ..

    > Possibly he's thinking

    That'll be a first!

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  16. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    > > for a picture of me or a picture of someone that he can say is me, (There
    > are a couple online somewhere but not instantly available.) in the hope
    > that he might be right , *or* he's going to just try to blag it: I wonder
    > if he can worm his way out of this one?>

    If I didn't have a photo of you, how would I know that you are a
    transvestite?

    ss.

  17. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r" wrote in
    > message news:X7adnXmj1OYH-J_VnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@bt.com...

    >> me, (There are a couple online somewhere but not instantly
    >> available.) in the hope that he might be right , *or* he's going to
    >> just try to blag it: I wonder if he can worm his way out of this
    >> one?>

    > If I didn't have a photo of you, how would I know that you are a
    > transvestite?

    You haven't. You don't.

    I have a feeling that *you* *are* a closet transvestite with hangups though:
    It's always the ones who rattle on about it that have something to hide.
    Strangely there don't seem to be that many woman transvestites; yet you
    think I'm one. - A strange projection.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  18. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  19. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    * Nym shifting (see below)
    * Self confessed thief and proud of it
    * Homophobic
    * Racist
    * Habitual liar

  20. Re: All about Microsoft Certified Sandwich Artist (MCSA)