which is better mac osx or linux? - Linux

This is a discussion on which is better mac osx or linux? - Linux ; so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey at http://alinuxworld.com go to the homepage and click the link near the top of the page titled "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough responses come in ...

  1. which is better mac osx or linux?

    so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey at http://alinuxworld.com
    go to the homepage and click the link near the top of the page titled
    "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough responses come in we
    will post the results live on alinuxworld.com, just compare your
    favorite distribution of Linux to Mac Osx.
    click here

  2. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    alinuxworld writes:

    > so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey at http://alinuxworld.com
    > go to the homepage and click the link near the top of the page titled
    > "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough responses come in we
    > will post the results live on alinuxworld.com, just compare your
    > favorite distribution of Linux to Mac Osx.
    > click here

    That should a be a good balanced poll then - what with it being
    "alinuxworld" and all.

    Figures the Linux fanbois can trust from a reputable source at last!
    Bloody BBC and their 0.8% numbers! Bah!

  3. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    On Apr 9, 7:14*pm, Hadron wrote:
    > alinuxworld writes:
    > > so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey athttp://alinuxworld.com
    > > go to the homepage and click the link near the top of the page titled
    > > "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough responses come in we
    > > will post the results live on alinuxworld.com, just compare your
    > > favorite distribution of Linux to Mac Osx.
    > > click here

    > That should a be a good balanced poll then - what with it being
    > "alinuxworld" and all.
    >
    > Figures the Linux fanbois can trust from a reputable source at last!
    > Bloody BBC and their 0.8% numbers! Bah!

    im not trying to be bias towards linux, im just asking some general
    questions in this poll concerning linux and mac osx, i trust that my
    websites viewers will give non bias answers, so far i actually have
    quite a few answers in favor of mac osx. Also im not looking for any
    specific results and will publish the results weather the pool
    indicates that Linux is better or OSX is better

  4. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    alinuxworld writes:

    > On Apr 9, 7:14*pm, Hadron wrote:
    >> alinuxworld writes:
    >> > so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey athttp://alinuxworld.com
    >> > go to the homepage and click the link near the top of the page titled
    >> > "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough responses come in we
    >> > will post the results live on alinuxworld.com, just compare your
    >> > favorite distribution of Linux to Mac Osx.
    >> > click here

    >> That should a be a good balanced poll then - what with it being
    >> "alinuxworld" and all.
    >>
    >> Figures the Linux fanbois can trust from a reputable source at last!
    >> Bloody BBC and their 0.8% numbers! Bah!

    > im not trying to be bias towards linux, im just asking some general
    > questions in this poll concerning linux and mac osx, i trust that my
    > websites viewers will give non bias answers, so far i actually have

    You do? Then you're either mad or stupid.

  5. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    Hadron :

    > you're either mad or stupid.

    Translation: 'Welcome to COLA'.

    --
    13. ... r-q1

    www.websterscafe.com

  6. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 01:15:26 +0000, Handover Phist wrote:

    > Hadron :
    >>
    >> you're either mad or stupid.

    > Translation: 'Welcome to COLA'.

    Is Quack back again? Has he release his Linux application to be assesed
    yet? People in two groups are waiting, & so far haven't had an answer
    AFAIK.

    --
    Mandriva 2008.1 64-bit
    Released April 9th 2008.

  7. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:09:52 -0700, alinuxworld wrote:

    > so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey at
    > http://alinuxworld.com go to the homepage and click the link near the
    > top of the page titled "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough
    > compare your favorite distribution of Linux to Mac Osx. > href="http://www.alinuxworld.com">click here

    Neither is 'better'. One or the other may be more appropriate for a
    particular use. Which is 'better' - chocolate or vanilla ice cream?

  8. Re: which is better mac osx or linux?

    alinuxworld wrote:

    > so which is better Mac Osx, or Linux, take the survey at
    > http://alinuxworld.com go to the homepage and click the link near the top
    > of the page titled "Mac Osx or Linux? take our survey" Once enough
    > compare your favorite distribution of Linux to Mac Osx.
    > click here

    If you had to ask you are out of date.

    You can go to www.youtube.com and see videos of all the OSes.
    Search for Linux, compiz and see for yourself, Linux is
    way way ahead.

+ Reply to Thread