Making Interoperability Possible: An Interview with Likewise CEO

,----[ Quote ]
| Likewise Open is also a great avenue for us to strengthen our partnerships
| with Red Hat, Novell, Ubuntu, and IBM. Both Red Hat and Ubuntu will ship
| Likewise Open in their next versions and we are working with others on the
| details for more announcements such as this.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/5620

Novell interviews him on 'interoperability'/taxoperability.

Related:

Likewise Open Spring ’08 is Live -- Authenticates All Linux, UNIX and Mac
Enterprise Platforms with Microsoft Active Directory

,----[ Quote ]
| Next month Likewise Open will start being distributed through major Linux
| technology partners, including Novell (openSUSE), Red Hat (RHEL), and *
| Canonical (Ubuntu).
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/s...81&newsLang=en

Likewise Software Announces Support for Asianux and Partnership with TOYO Corp

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/i...470389_12.html