Re: [News] Glimpse at Ubuntu Linux Mobile, Computing Paradigms Change - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Glimpse at Ubuntu Linux Mobile, Computing Paradigms Change - Linux ; On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 15:55:05 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote: > Ubuntu Mobile Screenshot on my Carputer! Does this version of Ubuntu lock up and freeze like the other versions? If so, at least Linux is consistant! http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...ghlight=freeze -- Moshe ...

  1. Re: [News] Glimpse at Ubuntu Linux Mobile, Computing Paradigms Change

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: [News] Glimpse at Ubuntu Linux Mobile, Computing Paradigms Change

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

+ Reply to Thread