Anyone using Tinkerbell Linux? - Linux

This is a discussion on Anyone using Tinkerbell Linux? - Linux ; A friend of mine was wondering if anyone can recommend Tinkerbell Linux? http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/08/p...ell-linux.html ,---- | Critics of the distribution claim that applications they built using | Nicole Ritchie's GUI toolkit for KDE aren't compatible. `---- ROTFLM ,---- | So far, ...

  1. Anyone using Tinkerbell Linux?

    ,----
    | Critics of the distribution claim that applications they built using
    | Nicole Ritchie's GUI toolkit for KDE aren't compatible.
    `----

    ROTFLM

    ,----
    | So far, reviewers of the distribution have been positive. Avis
    | Blackshire from Teen People writes that "this software is no dog! Like
    | its creator it has a flashy and highly polished feel to it while
    | remaining easily accessible - both front-end and back-end
    `----

    And my favorite:

    ,----
    | Many Linux users said they appreciate the exposure a star like Paris
    | Hilton can give to the Linux movement, and added that they can
    | "appreciate someone who can compile without panties on"
    `----

  2. Re: Anyone using Tinkerbell Linux?

    Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of half wits
    from Micoshaft Corporation:

    > and added that they can
    > | "appreciate someone who can compile without panties on"

    Well if Monkey Boy Ballmer is offering, then I'm sure some
    windummy trolls here will pay for the priviledge of using it.

  3. Re: Anyone using Tinkerbell Linux?

    "Hadron" schreef in bericht

    > A friend of mine was wondering if anyone can recommend Tinkerbell Linux?

    Sorry but I run Peanut Linux!
    Some distro's are fake. Do the Linux Distribution Quiz first:
    http://www.bbspot.com/Features/2001/03/linux_quiz.php

    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/08/p...ell-linux.html
    >
    > ,----
    > | Critics of the distribution claim that applications they built using
    > | Nicole Ritchie's GUI toolkit for KDE aren't compatible.
    > `----
    >
    > ROTFLM
    >

    > ,----
    > | So far, reviewers of the distribution have been positive. Avis
    > | Blackshire from Teen People writes that "this software is no dog! Like
    > | its creator it has a flashy and highly polished feel to it while
    > | remaining easily accessible - both front-end and back-end
    > `----
    >
    > And my favorite:
    >
    > ,----
    > | Many Linux users said they appreciate the exposure a star like Paris
    > | Hilton can give to the Linux movement, and added that they can
    > | "appreciate someone who can compile without panties on"
    > `----

  4. Re: Anyone using Tinkerbell Linux?

    "7" schreef in bericht
    news:V13Kj.3173$yD2.1583@text.news.virginmedia.com ...
    > Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of half wits
    > from Micoshaft Corporation:
    >

    >> and added that they can
    >> | "appreciate someone who can compile without panties on"

    > Well if Monkey Boy Ballmer is offering, then I'm sure some
    > windummy trolls here will pay for the priviledge of using it.

    Thanks again Joseph Michael, you proved my point!
    <"7", the laughing stock of usenet!>
    Now, run along, Josh!
    --
    NetKKKop, NetK00k, NetL00n and King of All Retards, "7" AKA Joseph Michael.

+ Reply to Thread