Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro.... - Linux

This is a discussion on Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro.... - Linux ; ....STALINux. Approved by the Quack Politburo of Central Linux Control. -- Regards, [tv] ....This tagline was kidnapped by aliens Owner/Proprietor, Cheesus Crust Pizza Company Good to the last supper...

  1. Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....This tagline was kidnapped by aliens

    Good to the last supper

  2. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:53:10 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > ...STALINux.
    >
    > Approved by the Quack Politburo of Central Linux Control.

    Yea...
    We are going to call it "Rectum Linux" and dedicate it to you Baboo.

    In fact we even have a slogan..
    Wanna hear it?

    "Rectum Linux...It really kicks the Baboo's Ass"

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  3. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

  4. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > We

    Who's "we", Munch? Are you and Quack playing pocket pool again?
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    Signature Lotto: ______<- Scratch here to reveal prize.

    Good to the last supper

  5. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    "Tattoo Vampire" schreef in bericht
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> We

    > Who's "we", Munch? Are you and Quack playing pocket pool again?

    Don't you have your own distro then?, That's pathetic!
    http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/linux_distros.html

  6. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    "Hans" writes:

    > "Tattoo Vampire" schreef in bericht
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >>> We

    >> Who's "we", Munch? Are you and Quack playing pocket pool again?

    > Don't you have your own distro then?, That's pathetic!
    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/linux_distros.html

    LOL. Whichever point of view you hold, that article *is* funny.

    --
    eat Depends: cook | eat-out.
    But eat-out is non-free so that's out.

  7. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > ...STALINux.
    >
    > Approved by the Quack Politburo of Central Linux Control.

    Is that fascist still posting here?

    --
    The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead
    all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that

  8. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    > http://www.bbspot.com/News/2000/4/linux_distros.html

    Pocket PC for Workgroups.. if only...

  9. Re: Quack will soon announce his new Linux distro....

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >...STALINux.
    >
    >Approved by the Quack Politburo of Central Linux Control.

    I think Fsckwit Linux has a nice ring to it, and fits Quack perfectly.

+ Reply to Thread