LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-) - Linux

This is a discussion on LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-) - Linux ; LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-) http://tinyurl.com/9qftz...

  1. LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

  2. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    No One writes:

    > LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    .... forgery - I didn't post this - the troll goes around trying to
    disrupt discussions by using other poster's user names.

  3. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:04:02 GMT, in alt.atheism
    No One wrote in
    <87fxtz6gwe.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net>:
    >No One writes:
    >
    >> LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    >... forgery - I didn't post this - the troll goes around trying to
    >disrupt discussions by using other poster's user names.

    And he lied about how good they are.

  4. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:04:02 GMT, No One wrote:

    > No One writes:
    >
    >> LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    > ... forgery - I didn't post this - the troll goes around trying to
    > disrupt discussions by using other poster's user names.

    These are better:

    http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001...101258.24.html

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

  6. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    "No One" wrote in message
    > No One writes:
    >
    >> LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    > ... forgery - I didn't post this

    [snip]

    So what?

  7. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    "Seorges Gorel" writes:

    > "No One" wrote in message
    > > No One writes:
    > >
    > >> LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    > >>
    > >> http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    > > ... forgery - I didn't post this

    > [snip]
    >
    > So what?

    You really don't know? :-)

  8. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    * No One peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    Racist idiot.

    --
    I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of
    that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.

  9. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    "Free Lunch" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:04:02 GMT, in alt.atheism
    > No One wrote in
    > <87fxtz6gwe.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net>:
    >>No One writes:
    >>> LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/9qftz

    >>... forgery - I didn't post this - the troll goes around trying to
    >>disrupt discussions by using other poster's user names.

    > And he lied about how good they are.

    No way! They ARE the best cartoons ever!

  10. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:43:59 -0400, in alt.atheism
    "Patriot Games" wrote in
    <47f90bda$0$30673$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>:
    >"Free Lunch" wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:04:02 GMT, in alt.atheism
    >> No One wrote in
    >> <87fxtz6gwe.fsf@nospam.pacbell.net>:
    >>>... forgery - I didn't post this - the troll goes around trying to
    >>>disrupt discussions by using other poster's user names.

    >> And he lied about how good they are.

    >No way! They ARE the best cartoons ever!

    Yes, unthinking fascists who rely on racism to justify their very being
    might believe that.

  11. Re: LOL! These are the best cartoons ever! Move over, Gary Larson! :-)

    "Free Lunch" wrote in message
    > On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:43:59 -0400, in alt.atheism
    > "Patriot Games" wrote in
    > <47f90bda$0$30673$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>:
    >>"Free Lunch" wrote in message
    >>> On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:04:02 GMT, in alt.atheism
    >>> No One wrote in
    >>> And he lied about how good they are.

    >>No way! They ARE the best cartoons ever!

    > Yes, unthinking fascists who rely on racism to justify their very being
    > might believe that.

    You don't have a sense of humor.

+ Reply to Thread