[News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive - Linux ; Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart) http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/...arb-troll.html http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ish-troll.html Traits: Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 25 of 25

  1. Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

  2. Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

  3. Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

  4. Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

    Moshe Goldfarb is flatfish (aka: Gary Stewart)

    Traits:

    Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related newsgroups

  5. Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

    ____/ NoStop on Saturday 05 April 2008 20:32 : \____

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....827ebe5?hl=en&

    >>> "You know, being a little paranoid here, I'm beginning to wonder if PJ's
    >>> burnout ("health break") is a result of ongoing stomach illness that
    >>> comes from deliberate food poisoning. No, I'm not suggesting someone is
    >>> putting something in her food. I never said anything like this. No way. "
    >>>
    >>> Now THAT is one paranoid person.
    >>> THAT person is Roy Schestowitz.

    >> Is that for real????????????????
    >>
    >> Holy cow. And this is the nut job Liarnut fornicates with on a daily
    >> basis? Has he no shame?
    >>

    > Have YOU no shame, always aligning yourself with Flatfish/Mr. Soap Bubbles?
    > And you claim to support FOSS!

    He never supported FOSS. And like all Microsoft Munchkins, they only support
    libel (in this case against me).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    "Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system. And there is a
    lot of work being done to improve it in and of itself, particularly to make it
    easier to use and easier for people to set up on their personal computers."

    --Paul Maritz, Microsoft

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2