Re: Intel vs. the OLPC (It's like Bambi vs Godzilla) - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Intel vs. the OLPC (It's like Bambi vs Godzilla) - Linux ; Probably correct, but I suspect Intel will survive anyway....

  1. Re: Intel vs. the OLPC (It's like Bambi vs Godzilla)

    Probably correct, but I suspect Intel will survive anyway.

  2. Re: Intel vs. the OLPC (It's like Bambi vs Godzilla)

    "ray" wrote in message

    > Probably correct, but I suspect Intel will survive anyway.

    It's quite certain that Intel will survive. But will the OLPC?

  3. Re: Intel vs. the OLPC (It's like Bambi vs Godzilla)

    On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:15:26 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:

    > "ray" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Probably correct, but I suspect Intel will survive anyway.

    > It's quite certain that Intel will survive. But will the OLPC?

    I hope it does because it is for a good cause.
    However, they need to get people into this project that know how to run a
    project of this size and run it efficiently and in a professional manner.

    Right now it's a clusterfsck.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: