Re: [News] Bizarre IBM Ban - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] Bizarre IBM Ban - Linux ; For the record: (a la Roy's google-seed mania... uh maniac Roy) http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080404/20080404005336.html?.v=1 ------ Press Release Source: IBM IBM's Eligibility for Federal Government Procurement Contracts Reinstated Friday April 4, 8:00 am ET ARMONK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IBM (NYSE: IBM - News) announced today ...

  1. Re: [News] Bizarre IBM Ban

    ------
    Press Release Source: IBM

    IBM's Eligibility for Federal Government Procurement Contracts
    Reinstated

    Friday April 4, 8:00 am ET

    ARMONK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IBM (NYSE: IBM - News) announced today an
    agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to terminate
    the temporary suspension order barring IBM from participating in new
    Federal government business.

    Effective immediately, IBM will resume participating in new business
    with all federal agencies -- ending a suspension that began March 27,
    2008.
    ------

    Headline a la Roy: "Corrupt EPA capitulated."

    regards,
    alexander.

    --
    "Over time, the paranoia increased. Well, mentally, I was worried."

    -- http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...ed-reiser.html

  2. Re: [News] Bizarre IBM Ban

    On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:29:52 +0200, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

    > For the record: (a la Roy's google-seed mania... uh maniac Roy)
    >
    > http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080404/20080404005336.html?.v=1
    >
    > ------
    > Press Release Source: IBM
    >
    > IBM's Eligibility for Federal Government Procurement Contracts
    > Reinstated
    >
    > Friday April 4, 8:00 am ET
    >
    > ARMONK, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IBM (NYSE: IBM - News) announced today an
    > agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to terminate
    > the temporary suspension order barring IBM from participating in new
    > Federal government business.
    >
    > Effective immediately, IBM will resume participating in new business
    > with all federal agencies -- ending a suspension that began March 27,
    > 2008.
    > ------
    >
    > Headline a la Roy: "Corrupt EPA capitulated."
    >
    > regards,
    > alexander.

    Haha!!

    One correction, capitulated is much to complex a word for Roy Schestowitz
    to use.

    It would read more like this:

    "Corrupt EPA bends over and takes the Big Blue one from IBM...."
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

+ Reply to Thread