Asus: "pleased to offer the renowned Microsoft Windows operating system" - Linux

This is a discussion on Asus: "pleased to offer the renowned Microsoft Windows operating system" - Linux ; ysdywmf wrote: >"Dr.Hal0nf1r$" wrote in message >news:h_-dnVhIGrVZvWvanZ2dnUVZ8uSdnZ2d@bt.com... *plonk*...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Asus: "pleased to offer the renowned Microsoft Windows operating system"

    ysdywmf wrote:

    >"Dr.Hal0nf1r$" wrote in message

    *plonk*

  2. Re: Asus: "pleased to offer the renowned Microsoft Windows operating system"

    Some troll pretending to be "chrisv" wrote
    newsqecv3laggu6brhjm6l487fop1v4nl9qnh@4ax.com...
    > ysdywmf wrote:
    >
    >>"Dr.Hal0nf1r$" wrote in
    >>message

    > *plonk*

    Ignore the forging nym-shifting troll who pretends to be chrisv!

  3. Re: Asus: "pleased to offer the renowned Microsoft Windows operating system"

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "Dr.Hal0nf1r$" schreef in
    > bericht news:h_-dnVhIGrVZvWvanZ2dnUVZ8uSdnZ2d@bt.com...
    >> Dr.Hal0nf1r$ wrote:

    >>> It's due to them swallowing Roy Schestowitz' ****.

    >> When a Linux**** became manager of the local delivery depot of
    >> |Kentucky Fried Chicken they had to recompile the Colnel before any
    >> of the drivers would work.

    > Are you talking about the lintard version of chrisv, perhaps?
    > Rumours go that he's an "assistant shift manager" at a Burger King,
    > not at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
    > http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...risv-liar.html

    It's no wonder that "chrisv - liar" tells so many flame-grilled whoppers
    then.

    --
    http://www.kustomkomputa.co.uk
    - Personalised Desktop Computers

  4. Re: Asus: "pleased to offer the renowned Microsoft Windows operating system"

    "Dr.Hal0nf1r$" schreef in
    bericht news:EYCdnfOevJ0m0WvanZ2dnUVZ8uKdnZ2d@bt.com...
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> "Dr.Hal0nf1r$" schreef in
    >> bericht news:h_-dnVhIGrVZvWvanZ2dnUVZ8uSdnZ2d@bt.com...

    >>> When a Linux**** became manager of the local delivery depot of
    >>> of the drivers would work.

    >> Are you talking about the lintard version of chrisv, perhaps?
    >> Rumours go that he's an "assistant shift manager" at a Burger King,
    >> not at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
    >> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007...risv-liar.html

    > It's no wonder that "chrisv - liar" tells so many flame-grilled whoppers
    > then.

    His "contributions" on advocating Linux makes him an outcast, even among
    fellow cola regulars.
    chrisv "contributions" today are:
    "stupid forger"
    " *plonk* "
    "Fsck you arsehole troll"
    "Ignore the forging nym-shifting troll who pretends to be chrisv!"
    "aren't you the fsckwit who thinks in terms of black and white, good and
    evil, with nothing in-between?"
    "Except when you're lying, which is a huge chunk of your snot..."
    "Here's a comment: Bull****e!"
    "You are even more fsckwitted than I thought, dumbass."
    "Fsck, you are stupid."
    "Umm... You see, dumbass"
    "How many times does this need to be explained to you?"
    "Of course, that's downright stupid, lazy, and evil..."
    "Thanks for the proof that you are a bald-faced liar, dumbass."
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: