The Open Solutions Alliance Enters Its Second Year

,----[ Quote ]
| Anyone who’s ever been involved in the beginning of a nonprofit consortium
| will tell you that the first year is the hardest.
`----

http://www.sys-con.com/read/530866_p.htm

Red Hat Announces the Second Annual Red Hat Innovation Awards

,----[ Quote ]
| Innovation Award winners will be selected for their original approaches to
| improving processes, overcoming technology challenges and enhancing their
| bottom line with Red Hat solutions.
`----

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/i...542301_12.html

And another new Free software conference is born.

Help Promote Flourish!

,----[ Quote ]
| While over 250 people have registered for Flourish, we are expecting a bigger
| turnout.
`----

http://www.flourishconf.com/flourish2008/

Related:

Open Solutions Alliance Marks End of First Year with New Members, New Momentum

,----[ Quote ]
| The Open Solutions Alliance (OSA), marked its one-year anniversary with three
| new members, a global focus, and advances toward seamless interoperability
| between commercial open-source applications. *
`----

http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/506924_p.htm

Barry Klawans of the Open Solutions Alliance talks up interoperability

,----[ Quote ]
| We're advocates in general, and we encourage other companies to join us. We
| think right now that where the world is, it's a lot more important for
| nonmembers and members to collaborate than it is to try to kill each other. *
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...&intsrc=kc_top
http://tinyurl.com/2jspyf

Open Solutions Alliance Debuts New Showcase At LinuxWorld

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-open-...14/2713077.htm