Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution - Linux

This is a discussion on Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution - Linux ; There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly, the car stops running and they pull off to the side if the road, wondering what could be wrong. The electrical engineer ...

  1. Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution

    There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a
    chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer.

    Suddenly, the car stops running and they pull off to the side if the
    road, wondering what could be wrong.

    The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the
    car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred.

    The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests maybe the
    fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.

    The Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, came up with
    a suggestion. "Why don't we close all the windows, get out, get back
    in, open all the windows and see if it works?"

    http://www.enter.net/~jtmaru/jokes/jokes006.html#cjob

  2. Re: Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a
    > chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer.

    Suddenly, the car crashes.

    The electrical engineer ran out suggesting everyone
    exiting the car immediately as he can see sparks everywhere and worried it
    might set off something.

    The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests maybe the
    fuel is vaporizing and is filling the air and ran out.

    The Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, came up with
    a suggestion. The car crash was only a feature, its windows that
    has really crashed!!!! Just turn the ignition back on and reboot the car!

  3. Re: Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:

    > There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a
    > chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer.

    "Microsoft engineer" is an oxymoron.

    > Suddenly, the car stops running and they pull off to the side if the
    > road, wondering what could be wrong.
    >
    > The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the
    > car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred.
    >
    > The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests maybe the
    > fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.
    >
    > The Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, came up with
    > a suggestion. "Why don't we close all the windows, get out, get back
    > in, open all the windows and see if it works?"
    >

    > http://www.enter.net/~jtmaru/jokes/jokes006.html#cjob

  4. Re: Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution

    * Philip peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    >>
    >> There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a
    >> chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer.

    > "Microsoft engineer" is an oxymoron.

    Isn't that the guy on teevee who's always shouting at you to use "Oxy
    Clean"?

    --
    Security is, I would say, our top priority because for all the exciting
    things you will be able to do with computers - organizing your lives,

  5. Re: Microsoft Engineer Offers Solution

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu espoused:

    > There were three engineers in a car: an electrical engineer, a
    > chemical engineer and a Microsoft engineer.
    >
    > Suddenly, the car stops running and they pull off to the side if the
    > road, wondering what could be wrong.
    >
    > The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the
    > car and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred.
    >
    > The chemical engineer, not knowing much about cars, suggests maybe the
    > fuel is becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.
    >
    > The Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, came up with
    > a suggestion. "Why don't we close all the windows, get out, get back
    > in, open all the windows and see if it works?"
    >

    > http://www.enter.net/~jtmaru/jokes/jokes006.html#cjob

    Ummm, smashing :-)