Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company - Linux ; "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message news:1808111.viTpOtVjO5@schestowitz.com... > Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap > > ,----[ Quote ] > | With the filing of application for H1B visa, widely sought by Indians, > for > ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    > Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | With the filing of application for H1B visa, widely sought by Indians,
    > for
    > | the next fiscal set for April one, the US Chamber of Commerce and major
    > | corporations like Microsoft are pushing for extending the cap on the
    > numbers
    > | for benefit of the American economy.
    > `----

    Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.

    Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    India" take over.

    Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    "Ezekiel" writes:

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | With the filing of application for H1B visa, widely sought by Indians,
    >> for
    >> | the next fiscal set for April one, the US Chamber of Commerce and major
    >> | corporations like Microsoft are pushing for extending the cap on the
    >> numbers
    >> | for benefit of the American economy.
    >> `----

    > Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    > national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    > who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    > (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    > company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    > India" take over.
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

    I wonder if all dark people "look the same" to Roy?

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Google is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    "Hadron" wrote in message
    > "Ezekiel" writes:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> for
    >>> major
    >>> numbers
    >>> `----

    >> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    >> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    >> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    >> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    >> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    >> India" take over.
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

    > I wonder if all dark people "look the same" to Roy?

    They probably do. After all... they're foreigners.

    Interested that when Google engages in lobbying congress for more H1B visas
    it's never even mentioned. According to the Roy Schestowitz dishonest
    scumbag... it's only Microsoft that's becoming an "Indian Company"

    http://www.forbes.com/business/2008/..._0327visa.html

    - "Technology firms such as Microsoft (nasdaq: MSFT - news - people ),
    Google (nasdaq: GOOG - news - people ) and Oracle (nasdaq: ORCL - news -
    people ) have lobbied hard for raising the cap. "

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 02:03:19 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > "Ezekiel" writes:
    >
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> for
    >>> numbers
    >>> `----

    >> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    >> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    >> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    >> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    >> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    >> India" take over.
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

    > I wonder if all dark people "look the same" to Roy?

    If they use Windows they probably do.

    So now Roy Schestowitz is a racist as well as a fool SPAMMER.

    What's next?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    "Ezekiel" wrote in message
    news:47f01bbf$0$26115$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | With the filing of application for H1B visa, widely sought by Indians,
    >> for
    >> | the next fiscal set for April one, the US Chamber of Commerce and major
    >> | corporations like Microsoft are pushing for extending the cap on the
    >> numbers
    >> | for benefit of the American economy.
    >> `----

    > Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    > national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    > who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    > (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.

    I'm a from Canada and work in the US on a H1B visa. Does this make me an
    indian?

    > Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    > company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    > India" take over.
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.
    >

    > --

  6. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    ____/ Subway steel on Monday 31 March 2008 14:38 : \____

    > "Ezekiel" wrote in message
    > news:47f01bbf$0$26115$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> for
    >>> numbers
    >>> `----

    >> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    >> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    >> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    >> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.

    > I'm a from Canada and work in the US on a H1B visa. Does this make me an
    > indian?
    >

    >> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    >> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    >> India" take over.
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

    I haven't seen this message until a non-troll replied.

    No, it's not racism. If I had said "Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an
    Danish Company", I perhaps would have meant it, but it's not the case. If I
    had said "Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of a Powerful Company", I
    perhaps would have meant it, but it's not the case.

    Where in the OP do I imply that I oppose to Indian people being employed?
    Check my posting history and you'll find that I am actually _very strongly_ in
    favour of decentralisation of world control and wealth... i.e. less
    imperialism. That includes more opportunities to deprived countries, which is
    why unlike Intel and Microsoft I actually support OLPC... and not for lock-in
    (wallet) or destruction of competitors (=long-term investment, RoI).

    Of course, the trolls will carry on spreading lies. It's good not to see such
    vile abuse, which could prove distracting.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Every beginning must start somewhere
    run-level 2 2008-03-19 11:51 last=

  7. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:38:30 -0400, Subway steel wrote:

    > "Ezekiel" wrote in message
    > news:47f01bbf$0$26115$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>
    >> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message
    >>> Microsoft, US Chamber of Commerce want increase in H1B visa cap
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>> for
    >>> numbers
    >>> `----

    >> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    >> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    >> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    >> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.

    > I'm a from Canada and work in the US on a H1B visa. Does this make me an
    > indian?

    Alright we'll let you in.
    But we're not letting the Irish in!!

    >> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    >> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    >> India" take over.
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.
    >>

    >> --

    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:53:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Subway steel on Monday 31 March 2008 14:38 : \____
    >

    >> "Ezekiel" wrote in message
    >> news:47f01bbf$0$26115$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .
    >>>
    >>> "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message

    >>> Idiot. The H1B visa program is *NOT* for Indians. It's for any foreign
    >>> national who wants to work in the US. I work with a guy from German (Uli)
    >>> who's working here on a H1B visa. There's also a couple of Russian dudes
    >>> (Alexi and Arkadi) who are here on a H1B visa.

    >> I'm a from Canada and work in the US on a H1B visa. Does this make me an
    >> indian?
    >>

    >>> Roy Schestowitz seems to be a racist scumbag. In his twisted mind any
    >>> company that allows H1B employees is suddenly letting "those people from
    >>> India" take over.
    >>>
    >>> Roy Schestowitz = Idiot + Spammer + Scumbag + Racist.

    > I haven't seen this message until a non-troll replied.

    Yawwn...
    Nobody believes you Roy Schestowitz.

    > No, it's not racism. If I had said "Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an
    > Danish Company", I perhaps would have meant it, but it's not the case. If I
    > had said "Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of a Powerful Company", I
    > perhaps would have meant it, but it's not the case.

    Poppy****.
    You've demonstrated that we can now add racist to your long list of ahem,
    accomplishments.

    > Of course, the trolls will carry on spreading lies. It's good not to see such
    > vile abuse, which could prove distracting.

    We don't have to do a thing.
    You do most of the work all by yourself.

    The more you SPAM, the more you screw yourself into the ground Roy
    Schestowitz.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

  10. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

  11. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

  12. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an IndianCompany

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > That includes more opportunities to deprived countries,

    There is a brain drain from Asia to the West that is depriving Asian
    countries of many of their best people---the same people who are most
    able to help bring those countries out of poverty, unemployment,
    disease, malnutrition, illiteracy, and so on.

  13. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Gradually Becoming More of an Indian Company

    On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 14:17:43 GMT, Matt wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> That includes more opportunities to deprived countries,

    > There is a brain drain from Asia to the West that is depriving Asian
    > countries of many of their best people---the same people who are most
    > able to help bring those countries out of poverty, unemployment,
    > disease, malnutrition, illiteracy, and so on.

    Interesting.
    All the smart people are coming to the west and all the skilled
    manufacturing jobs are going to the East.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/