Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight - Linux

This is a discussion on Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight - Linux ; http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/ > The Last Lap! Here are the results we predict, as live as they get, of the countries voting for DIS 29500 (more popularly known as Microsoft OOXML). This is the last lap of DIS 29500 (Microsoft OOXML) and ...

  1. Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight

    http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/
    > The Last Lap! Here are the results we predict, as live as they get, of the countries voting for DIS 29500 (more popularly known as Microsoft OOXML). This is the last lap of DIS 29500 (Microsoft OOXML) and we can expect things to get heated.
    > We will update this blog post as the information comes in. If you have new information not reflected on this page, please leave a comment and we'll update it ASAP. Note that, as best as we can manage, this blog post is based on verifiable information

  2. Re: Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight

    ____/ Matt on Saturday 29 March 2008 17:45 : \____

    > http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/
    >> The Last Lap! Here are the results we predict, as live as they get, of the
    >> countries voting for DIS 29500 (more popularly known as Microsoft OOXML).
    >> This is the last lap of DIS 29500 (Microsoft OOXML) and we can expect things
    >> to get heated. We will update this blog post as the information comes in. If
    >> you have new information not reflected on this page, please leave a comment
    >> and we'll update it ASAP. Note that, as best as we can manage, this blog
    >> post is based on verifiable information

    Not a great idea, IMHO. It's a radar. It lets Gates know which president to
    phone (and corrupt) next.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    "The number of developers working on improving Linux vastly exceeds the number
    of Microsoft developers working on Windows NT."
    --Paul Maritz, Microsoft
    Swap: 1510068k total, 383376k used, 1126692k free, 51072k cached

  3. Re: Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Matt on Saturday 29 March 2008 17:45 : \____
    >
    >> http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/
    >>> The Last Lap! Here are the results we predict, as live as they get, of the
    >>> countries voting for DIS 29500 (more popularly known as Microsoft OOXML).
    >>> This is the last lap of DIS 29500 (Microsoft OOXML) and we can expect things
    >>> to get heated. We will update this blog post as the information comes in. If
    >>> you have new information not reflected on this page, please leave a comment
    >>> and we'll update it ASAP. Note that, as best as we can manage, this blog
    >>> post is based on verifiable information

    > Not a great idea, IMHO. It's a radar. It lets Gates know which president to
    > phone (and corrupt) next.

    Oh, Microsoft will have their own radar for exactly this purpose. I
    very much doubt that publicising this will make a great deal of
    difference.

  4. Re: Latest news on OOXML vote---deadline today/tonight

    * Mark Kent peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Matt on Saturday 29 March 2008 17:45 : \____
    >>
    >>> http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/

    >> Not a great idea, IMHO. It's a radar. It lets Gates know which president to
    >> phone (and corrupt) next.

    > Oh, Microsoft will have their own radar for exactly this purpose. I
    > very much doubt that publicising this will make a great deal of
    > difference.

    After all, they have to counter Sun and IBM's rapacious corruption of
    the ISO standards process .

    Say, does the "information highway" include MS Office documents?

    --
    When we have the information highway, I'll put it [information about
    himself] out there. Everybody who wants to pay, I don't know, one cent, can

+ Reply to Thread