What's your problem, DFS - Linux

This is a discussion on What's your problem, DFS - Linux ; What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many people have problems with other operating systems? -- Rick...

  1. What's your problem, DFS

    --
    Rick

  2. Re: What's your problem, DFS

    ____/ Rick on Saturday 29 March 2008 16:51 : \____

    > What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many people
    > have problems with other operating systems?

    He's feeling down this weekend. Must be the recession/depression.

    Look at the bright side. The Red Neck is down, Red Hat it up.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    "The number of developers working on improving Linux vastly exceeds the number
    of Microsoft developers working on Windows NT."
    --Paul Maritz, Microsoft

  3. Re: What's your problem, DFS

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:44:02 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> ____/ Rick on Saturday 29 March 2008 16:51 : \____
    >>
    >>> What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many
    >>> people have problems with other operating systems?

    >> He's feeling down this weekend. Must be the recession/depression.
    >>
    >> Look at the bright side. The Red Neck is down, Red Hat it up.

    > Look at the facts:
    >
    > * you write and spell much worse than this "redneck"
    >
    > * you can't support yourself
    >
    > * you lie like a 3rd grader
    >
    > * you're intellectually weak; you don't even attempt to respond to
    > challenges to your lies
    >
    > * you name drop like a starstruck groupie who just ran a train
    >
    > * you want to be some kind of famous OSS hanger-on, but you're lazy and
    > won't work on the software
    >
    > * you pretend to detest MS, but willingly use their products and leave them
    > on your
    > resume
    >
    > You're just kind of a loser hypocrite all around, Spamowitz

    Spot on!!!!!

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  4. Re: What's your problem, DFS

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > ____/ Rick on Saturday 29 March 2008 16:51 : \____
    >
    >> What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many
    >> people have problems with other operating systems?

    > He's feeling down this weekend. Must be the recession/depression.
    >
    > Look at the bright side. The Red Neck is down, Red Hat it up.

    Look at the facts:

    * you write and spell much worse than this "redneck"

    * you can't support yourself

    * you lie like a 3rd grader

    * you're intellectually weak; you don't even attempt to respond to
    challenges to your lies

    * you name drop like a starstruck groupie who just ran a train

    * you want to be some kind of famous OSS hanger-on, but you're lazy and
    won't work on the software

    * you pretend to detest MS, but willingly use their products and leave them
    on your
    resume

    You're just kind of a loser hypocrite all around, Spamowitz

  5. Re: What's your problem, DFS

    > ____/ Rick on Saturday 29 March 2008 16:51 : \____
    >
    >> What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many people
    >> have problems with other operating systems?

    > He's feeling down this weekend. Must be the recession/depression.
    >
    > Look at the bright side. The Red Neck is down, Red Hat it up.

    College men/ From LSU/
    Went in dumb/ Come out dumb too/
    Hustlin' 'round 'Tlanta in their alligator shoe/
    Gettin' drunk ev'ry weeken' at the barbeque/

    -- Randy Newman "Rednecks"

    --
    If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would
    all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG.

  6. Re: What's your problem, DFS

    On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:57:03 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Never mind that. Just be aware that there's a lot of Microsoft AstroTurfing
    > going on and we ought not to feed the Munchkins. That's what they are paid for
    > (attention).

    So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz?

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  7. Re: What's your problem, DFS

    On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:04:46 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 19:57:03 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >

    >> Never mind that. Just be aware that there's a lot of Microsoft
    >> AstroTurfing going on and we ought not to feed the Munchkins. That's
    >> what they are paid for (attention).

    > So who is paying you Roy Schestowitz?

    Who's paying you?

    --
    Rick

  8. Re: What's your problem, Rick

    >____/ Rick on Saturday 29 March 2008 16:51 : \____
    >
    >> What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many people
    >> have problems with other operating systems?

    Why do you reward worthless trolls all the time?

  9. Re: What's your problem, Rick

    chrisv wrote:
    >> ____/ Rick on Saturday 29 March 2008 16:51 : \____
    >>
    >>> What's your problem, DFS? Why don't you try looking into how many
    >>> people have problems with other operating systems?

    > Why do you reward worthless trolls all the time?

    Mind your own business, net nanny.

+ Reply to Thread