Dufus posts. - Linux

This is a discussion on Dufus posts. - Linux ; Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24 posts here from him. It proves he has nothing to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this *is* a public place so I won't say *that*. Titeotwawki ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

  1. Dufus posts.

    Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24
    posts here from him. It proves he has nothing
    to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.

    Titeotwawki -- mha [cola 2008 Mar 29]

  2. Re: Dufus posts.

    "Martha Adams" wrote in message
    > Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24
    > posts here from him. It proves he has nothing
    > to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    > *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.
    >
    > Titeotwawki -- mha [cola 2008 Mar 29]

    For the many COLA fans who lack even the merest trace of insight or
    understanding, it is obvious that DFS is merely mimicking the antics of the
    prolific Shestowicz in posting streams of things with little or no
    authoritative content and boldly re-stating the original material's
    premises. I doubt that he can maintain the pace of the one he is mocking,
    however. The Shestowicz fellow is an obvious obsessive-compulsive case and
    no normal person could ever hope to meet that kind of challenge.

  3. Re: Dufus posts.

    amicus_curious wrote:

    > "Martha Adams" wrote in message
    >> Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24
    >> posts here from him. It proves he has nothing
    >> to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    >> *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.
    >>
    >> Titeotwawki -- mha [cola 2008 Mar 29]
    >>

    > For the many COLA fans who lack even the merest trace of insight or
    > understanding, it is obvious that DFS is merely mimicking the antics of
    > the prolific Shestowicz in posting streams of things with little or no
    > authoritative content and boldly re-stating the original material's
    > premises. I doubt that he can maintain the pace of the one he is mocking,
    > however. The Shestowicz fellow is an obvious obsessive-compulsive case
    > and no normal person could ever hope to meet that kind of challenge.

    I think that you are crediting DFS with more intelligence than he possesses.

  4. Re: Dufus posts.

    Martha Adams wrote:

    > Who is this dufus guy?

    A complete moron. Killfile his worthless trolling ass and be done with it,
    as most of the rest of the NG has done.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....666k: Retirement plan of the Beast

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  5. Re: Dufus posts.

    > I think that you are crediting DFS with more intelligence than he
    > >possesses.

    I'm being polite. -- mha 2008 Mar 29

  6. Re: Dufus posts.

    "SomeBloke" wrote in message
    > amicus_curious wrote:
    >

    >> "Martha Adams" wrote in message
    >>> Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24
    >>> posts here from him. It proves he has nothing
    >>> to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    >>> *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.
    >>>
    >>> Titeotwawki -- mha [cola 2008 Mar 29]
    >>>

    >> For the many COLA fans who lack even the merest trace of insight or
    >> understanding, it is obvious that DFS is merely mimicking the antics of
    >> the prolific Shestowicz in posting streams of things with little or no
    >> authoritative content and boldly re-stating the original material's
    >> premises. I doubt that he can maintain the pace of the one he is
    >> mocking,
    >> however. The Shestowicz fellow is an obvious obsessive-compulsive case
    >> and no normal person could ever hope to meet that kind of challenge.

    > I think that you are crediting DFS with more intelligence than he
    > possesses.

    Not at all. I am convinced that he is reasonably intelligent, as are a lot
    of posters here on both sides of the issues. There are a greater number of
    idiots, of course, but that is to be expected of a forum such as this one.
    I do think that it is foolish to get overly worked up by the Shestowicz
    postings, however, and the frequent protesting just feeds his obsessions.
    Either that or they are in danger of fouling a major Microsoft-backed effort
    to make the Linux advocates appear to be psychotic.

  7. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:52:22 +0000, Martha Adams wrote:

    > Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24 posts here from him. It
    > proves he has nothing to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    > *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.

    He's a mickey mouse VB coder who realizes that Linux and OSS are about
    to make his very limited SW abilities obsolete. He's too stupid to
    adapt, just like Microsoft, and seems to believe posting anti-Linux /
    OSS FUD to this newsgroup will halt the demise of Microsoft and his
    future career. He's to be pitied at best.

  8. Re: Dufus posts.

    agg wrote:

    > On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:52:22 +0000, Martha Adams wrote:
    >
    >> Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24 posts here from him. It
    >> proves he has nothing to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    >> *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.

    > He's a mickey mouse VB coder who realizes that Linux and OSS are about
    > to make his very limited SW abilities obsolete. He's too stupid to
    > adapt, just like Microsoft, and seems to believe posting anti-Linux /
    > OSS FUD to this newsgroup will halt the demise of Microsoft and his
    > future career. He's to be pitied at best.

    He is what was known as, during the Industrial Revolution, a Luddite.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  9. Re: Dufus posts.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >Martha Adams wrote:
    >
    >> Who is this dufus guy?

    >A complete moron. Killfile his worthless trolling ass and be done with it,

    Exactly.

  10. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:56:19 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > Martha Adams wrote:
    >
    >> Who is this dufus guy?

    > A complete moron. Killfile his worthless trolling ass and be done with it,
    > as most of the rest of the NG has done.

    Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the cnntp
    (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.

    I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  11. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:08:25 -0400, amicus_curious wrote:

    > "SomeBloke" wrote in message
    >> amicus_curious wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Martha Adams" wrote in message

    >>> For the many COLA fans who lack even the merest trace of insight or
    >>> understanding, it is obvious that DFS is merely mimicking the antics of
    >>> the prolific Shestowicz in posting streams of things with little or no
    >>> authoritative content and boldly re-stating the original material's
    >>> premises. I doubt that he can maintain the pace of the one he is
    >>> mocking,
    >>> however. The Shestowicz fellow is an obvious obsessive-compulsive case
    >>> and no normal person could ever hope to meet that kind of challenge.

    >> I think that you are crediting DFS with more intelligence than he
    >> possesses.
    >>

    > Not at all. I am convinced that he is reasonably intelligent, as are a lot
    > of posters here on both sides of the issues. There are a greater number of
    > idiots, of course, but that is to be expected of a forum such as this one.
    > I do think that it is foolish to get overly worked up by the Shestowicz
    > postings, however, and the frequent protesting just feeds his obsessions.
    > Either that or they are in danger of fouling a major Microsoft-backed effort
    > to make the Linux advocates appear to be psychotic.

    WRT to Schestowitz I lean toward your latter comment because nobody could
    be that ignornant without working hard at it.

    Not even Roy Schestowitz.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  12. Re: Dufus posts.

    agg wrote:
    > On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:52:22 +0000, Martha Adams wrote:
    >
    >> Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24 posts here from him. It
    >> proves he has nothing to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    >> *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.

    > He's a mickey mouse VB coder

    Which is far, far better than a low-income Linux "advocate" like you can do.

    > who realizes that Linux and OSS are about
    > to make his very limited SW abilities obsolete.

    First you have to get 2 businesses to adopt Linux on their desktops.
    Whoops - brick wall.

    > He's too stupid to adapt, just like Microsoft,

    Sure dumbass, MS is just going down the tubes faster than you can say "My
    Linux system just froze up again!"

    > and seems to believe posting anti-Linux /
    > OSS FUD to this newsgroup will halt the demise of Microsoft and his
    > future career. He's to be pitied at best.

    Envied is more like it.

  13. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:33:06 -0400, amicus_curious wrote:

    > "Martha Adams" wrote in message
    >> Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24 posts here from him. It
    >> proves he has nothing to say. And that a 'dufus' is a ...well, this
    >> *is* a public place so I won't say *that*.
    >>
    >> Titeotwawki -- mha [cola 2008 Mar 29]
    >>

    > For the many COLA fans who lack even the merest trace of insight or
    > understanding, it is obvious that DFS is merely mimicking the antics of
    > the prolific Shestowicz in posting streams of things with little or no
    > authoritative content and boldly re-stating the original material's
    > premises. I doubt that he can maintain the pace of the one he is
    > mocking, however. The Shestowicz fellow is an obvious
    > obsessive-compulsive case and no normal person could ever hope to meet
    > that kind of challenge.

    .... except that DFS is posting the problems of individuals as if they
    effected every user and every distro. Of course, I don't expect you to
    understand that.

    --
    Rick

  14. Re: Dufus posts.

    William Poaster wrote:

    > He is what was known as, during the Industrial Revolution, a Luddite.

    What software skills do you have, Dumb Willie? What software do you use at
    work?

    Fess up, you clown.

  15. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Mar 29, 1:18*pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > William Poaster wrote:
    > > He is what was known as, during the Industrial Revolution, a Luddite.

    > What software skills do you have, Dumb Willie? *What software do you useat
    > work?
    >
    > Fess up, you clown.

    Willie Poaster killfiled work a long time ago. Unemployment is scored
    way up though.

  16. Re: Dufus posts.

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> Martha Adams wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who is this dufus guy?

    >> A complete moron. Killfile his worthless trolling ass and be
    >> done with it, as most of the rest of the NG has done.

    > Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word
    > about the cnntp (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.
    >
    > I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    No, your just another troll who has a problem with illiteracy,
    can't read headers. You are giving me way too much credit, I
    have not the initiator of those posts.

    Instead of griping about it, why don't you go ahead and complain,
    submit a LART?

    But I guarantee I still will be standing.

    --
    HPT

  17. Re: Dufus posts.

    William Poaster wrote:
    > agg wrote:
    >> Martha Adams wrote:
    >>
    >>> Who is this dufus guy? I see a string of 24 posts here
    >>> from him. It proves he has nothing to say. And that a
    >>> 'dufus' is a ...well, this *is* a public place so I won't
    >>> say *that*.

    >> He's a mickey mouse VB coder who realizes that Linux and OSS
    >> are about to make his very limited SW abilities obsolete.
    >> He's too stupid to adapt, just like Microsoft, and seems to
    >> believe posting anti-Linux / OSS FUD to this newsgroup will
    >> halt the demise of Microsoft and his future career. He's to
    >> be pitied at best.

    > He is what was known as, during the Industrial Revolution, a
    > Luddite.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

    History

    The original Luddites claimed to be led by one "King Ludd" (also
    known as "General Ludd" or "Captain Ludd") whose signature
    appears on a "workers' manifesto" of the time. King Ludd was
    based on the earlier Ned Ludd, who is believed to have destroyed
    two large stocking frames in the village of Anstey,
    Leicestershire in 1779, although Ned Ludd is believed to have
    been a mere simpleton and his actions had no direct relation to
    those of the later Luddites.
    Hence we know where the troll Ned Ludd got his inspirations from.

    I don't put too much credence into DFS's statements, his ad
    hominen attacks against advocates.

    --
    HPT

  18. Re: Dufus posts.

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

    > I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    I, for one, don't have an agenda, Flatty.
    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?

    Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

  19. Re: Dufus posts.

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the
    >> cnntp (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.

    Liar.

    "Will you please fscking quit?"

    >> I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    That helps, for sure, but he's still annoying - but certainly not as
    annoying as lying asshole trolls like you.

    Asshole trolls, like you, like to claim or imply hypocrisy on the part on
    the advocates, but asshole trolls, like you, are invariably lying.

  20. Re: Dufus posts.

    chrisv writes:

    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the
    >>> cnntp (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.

    > Liar.
    >
    > "Will you please fscking quit?"

    Since when did anyone think of you as an "advocate"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast