Dufus posts. - Linux

This is a discussion on Dufus posts. - Linux ; On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:20:43 -0500, thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote: > Moshe Goldfarb wrote: >> >> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the cnntp >> (HPT) loony that spams the group every day. >> >> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 42 of 42

  1. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:20:43 -0500, thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the cnntp
    >> (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.
    >>
    >> I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    > Well DUH! Our 'agenda' on this forum is to advocate Linux.

    You could have fooled me.
    I thought it was to hate Microsoft.

    > Roy's
    > posts certainly come closer to that than posts that blatantly denigrate
    > Linux.

    No they don't.
    They mostly constitute one way SPAM that is NOT in the sprit of the charter
    which is to *discuss*.

    > Even those posts that are critical of a certain 'rival' OS
    > are arguably closer to Linux advocacy than those ripping on Linux.

    You're rationalizing again making certain to bend the rules so Roy's agenda
    fits what you are writing.

    > If I were in a political forum advocating for a candidate, I might
    > sing that candidate's praises or go negative and tear down the
    > candidate's rival.

    And you would provide evidence, back up your claims, make certain your
    subject lines were at least reasonable and had something to do with the
    body of the post.

    Roy Schestowitz doesn't.

    He is here to SPAM and he has a definite agenda.

    > Is this so different? You may not like the
    > tendency to 'go negative', and I'll even admit I prefer to read more
    > about what Linux does right than what Microsoft does wrong, but face
    > it... you are in a LINUX ADVOCACY FORUM. What the hell do you
    > expect!? Do you honestly expect criticism of Linux to be treated
    > the same as criticism of Linux's competitors... in an ADVOCACY
    > FORUM!? What particular brand of crack are you smoking?

    Well let's see, when a person is posting the same idiotic message over and
    over and over again nobody says a word because it is anti Windows or anti
    Windows user.
    This is even though it's effectively nuking your own group, a point this
    moron (HPT) has yet to figure out.

    Yet, when a person does the same thing and makes it anti Linux, the
    zealots appear in force threatening complaints to the persons ISP.

    > Listen, this is Usenet, the sewer system of the Internet. If this
    > place stinks too much for you, I suggest you try snorkeling
    > somewhere else.

    This place stinks alright but what puzzles me is how ignornant many of you
    Linux advocates really are.

    How can you believe Schestowitz is here spamming away out of the goodness
    of his own heart.

    Are you guys *that* stupid?
    It sure seems that way.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

  2. Re: Dufus posts.

    I never believe anything until it's been officially denied.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3