Dufus posts. - Linux

This is a discussion on Dufus posts. - Linux ; chrisv wrote: >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote: >>> >>> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the >>> cnntp (HPT) loony that spams the group every day. > > Liar. > "Will you please fscking quit?" ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Dufus posts.

  1. Re: Dufus posts.

    chrisv wrote:

    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the
    >>> cnntp (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.

    >
    > Liar.


    > "Will you please fscking quit?"
    >
    >


    It's not even HPT, but a troll *pretending* to be him....as anyone with half a
    brain can see, therefore Flatfish has less than half a brain.

    >>> I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    >
    > That helps, for sure, but he's still annoying - but certainly not as
    > annoying as lying asshole trolls like you.
    >
    > Asshole trolls, like you, like to claim or imply hypocrisy on the part on
    > the advocates, but asshole trolls, like you, are invariably lying.


    Exactly.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:42:02 -0500, DFS wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>
    >>> I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    >>
    >> I, for one, don't have an agenda, Flatty.

    >
    > The idiot routine is real?


    If not, he deserves an Oscar for best supporting actress.

    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Dufus posts.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    > Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    >> I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    >
    > I, for one, don't have an agenda, Flatty.


    The idiot routine is real?








  4. Re: Dufus posts.

    William Poaster wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the
    >>>> cnntp (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.

    >>
    >> Liar.

    >
    >> "Will you please fscking quit?"
    >>
    >>

    >
    > It's not even HPT, but a troll *pretending* to be him....as anyone with
    > half a brain can see, therefore Flatfish has less than half a brain.


    It's a part of his agenda.

    >>>> I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.

    >>
    >> That helps, for sure, but he's still annoying - but certainly not as
    >> annoying as lying asshole trolls like you.
    >>
    >> Asshole trolls, like you, like to claim or imply hypocrisy on the part
    >> on the advocates, but asshole trolls, like you, are invariably lying.

    >
    > Exactly.


    All I can say is there is a lot of hatred for Linux, because it provides
    competition counter to the monopoly. The trolls in this newsgroup defend
    against Linux because of their agenda. It is futile, Linux has already
    gotten its foot in the door. There is no stopping Linux now.

    The apparent "war" they carry on indeed is a lost cause. Anyone who reads
    their rants can see that right away.

    As Joseph Goebbels stated, “If you tell a lie big enough and keep
    repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be
    maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the
    political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus
    becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to
    repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by
    extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

    Their embracing this philosphy has led them astray.

    Problem is that after a while, people catch on to the lie. Troll attempts
    to repress Linux advocacy have failed, they are powerless. The truth is
    getting out.

    Thus, the campaign these trolls are carrying on is ultimate vanity.

    --
    HPT

  5. Re: Dufus posts.

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > All I can say is there is a lot of hatred for Linux, because it provides
    > competition counter to the monopoly. *The trolls in this newsgroup defend
    > against Linux because of their agenda. *It is futile, Linux has already
    > gotten its foot in the door. *There is no stopping Linux now.


    Yep. Even the WinTrolls know that truth -- which is why they are so screechy
    as they try to convince themselves that Linux is not a threat to the
    monopoly.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  6. Re: Dufus posts.

    RonB wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> All I can say is there is a lot of hatred for Linux, because
    >> it provides competition counter to the monopoly. The trolls
    >> in this newsgroup defend against Linux because of their
    >> agenda. It is futile, Linux has already gotten its foot in
    >> the door. There is no stopping Linux now.

    >
    > Yep. Even the WinTrolls know that truth -- which is why they
    > are so screechy as they try to convince themselves that Linux
    > is not a threat to the monopoly.


    Do you know why Hadron keeps insisting that you are me? He
    spouts occasionally "High Plains WRonG". I've never met someone
    with such a sense of Usenet Header Illiteracy before.

    --
    HPT

  7. Re: Dufus posts.

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > RonB wrote:
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> All I can say is there is a lot of hatred for Linux, because
    >>> it provides competition counter to the monopoly. The trolls
    >>> in this newsgroup defend against Linux because of their
    >>> agenda. It is futile, Linux has already gotten its foot in
    >>> the door. There is no stopping Linux now.

    >>
    >> Yep. Even the WinTrolls know that truth -- which is why they
    >> are so screechy as they try to convince themselves that Linux
    >> is not a threat to the monopoly.

    >
    > Do you know why Hadron keeps insisting that you are me? He
    > spouts occasionally "High Plains WRonG". I've never met someone
    > with such a sense of Usenet Header Illiteracy before.


    He consistently gets things wrong, misreading & comprehending what people have
    posted etc. He must have had a very poor education to be so illiterate. He
    really makes himself look a fool. OTOH, perhaps one should not mock the
    afflicted.

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  8. Re: Dufus posts.

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> RonB wrote:
    >>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> All I can say is there is a lot of hatred for Linux,
    >>>> because it provides competition counter to the monopoly.
    >>>> The trolls in this newsgroup defend against Linux
    >>>> because of their agenda. It is futile, Linux has
    >>>> already gotten its foot in the door. There is no
    >>>> stopping Linux now.
    >>>
    >>> Yep. Even the WinTrolls know that truth -- which is why
    >>> they are so screechy as they try to convince themselves
    >>> that Linux is not a threat to the monopoly.

    >>
    >> Do you know why Hadron keeps insisting that you are me? He
    >> spouts occasionally "High Plains WRonG". I've never met
    >> someone with such a sense of Usenet Header Illiteracy
    >> before.

    >
    > He consistently gets things wrong, misreading & comprehending
    > what people have posted etc. He must have had a very poor
    > education to be so illiterate. He really makes himself look a
    > fool. OTOH, perhaps one should not mock the afflicted.


    That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.

    --
    HPT

  9. Re: Dufus posts.

    Tattoo Vampire writes:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.

    >
    > Not to mention that it's fun to show the dumb S.O.B. what an idiot he is,
    > over and over again.


    HPT and TV talking about "flaming arseholes".

    Where is their little Dutch friend now I wonder?

    --
    I was attacked by dselect as a small child and have since avoided
    debian.
    -- Andrew Morton

  10. Re: Dufus posts.

    Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
    >
    > Interesting that none of you so called advocates say a word about the cnntp
    > (HPT) loony that spams the group every day.
    >
    > I suppose that's because it's in your agenda.


    Well DUH! Our 'agenda' on this forum is to advocate Linux. Roy's
    posts certainly come closer to that than posts that blatantly denigrate
    Linux. Even those posts that are critical of a certain 'rival' OS
    are arguably closer to Linux advocacy than those ripping on Linux.
    If I were in a political forum advocating for a candidate, I might
    sing that candidate's praises or go negative and tear down the
    candidate's rival. Is this so different? You may not like the
    tendency to 'go negative', and I'll even admit I prefer to read more
    about what Linux does right than what Microsoft does wrong, but face
    it... you are in a LINUX ADVOCACY FORUM. What the hell do you
    expect!? Do you honestly expect criticism of Linux to be treated
    the same as criticism of Linux's competitors... in an ADVOCACY
    FORUM!? What particular brand of crack are you smoking?

    Listen, this is Usenet, the sewer system of the Internet. If this
    place stinks too much for you, I suggest you try snorkeling
    somewhere else.

    Thad
    --
    Yeah, I drank the Open Source cool-aid... Unlike the other brand, it had
    all the ingredients on the label.

  11. Re: Dufus posts.

    thad05@tux.glaci.delete-this.com wrote:

    > Well DUH! *Our 'agenda' on this forum is to advocate Linux.


    Old flatline--- is a bit slow on the uptake, ain't he?

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"

  12. Re: Dufus posts.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.

    >
    > Not to mention that it's fun to show the dumb S.O.B. what an idiot he is,
    > over and over again.


    Oh, but didn't you know? Everyone is wrong, & Quack is the *only* one that's
    right!

    --
    Mandriva - 2008.1 - RC2 - 64bit OS.
    COLA trolls: http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/

  13. Re: Dufus posts.

    Tattoo Vampire wrote:

    >High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >> That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.

    >
    >Not to mention that it's fun to show the dumb S.O.B. what an idiot he is,
    >over and over again.


    Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure. What a shameless whore Quack is, to
    make such an asshole of himself on a regular basis, just for our
    amusement.


  14. Re: Dufus posts.

    * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

    > Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >
    >>High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>
    >>> That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.

    >>
    >>Not to mention that it's fun to show the dumb S.O.B. what an idiot he is,
    >>over and over again.

    >
    > Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure. What a shameless whore Quack is, to
    > make such an asshole of himself on a regular basis, just for our
    > amusement.


    I guess I'm just missing out on the fun of watching that asshole rave
    and thrash :-(

    I did notice some moronic dickhead posting under the nym "Liarnut".
    Plonked unread, of course. Was that Quack?

    --
    Probably the most dangerous and powerful industrialist of our age.
    -- Scott McNealy, of Sun Microsystems

  15. Re: Dufus posts.

    Linonut writes:

    > * chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >
    >> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
    >>
    >>>High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.
    >>>
    >>>Not to mention that it's fun to show the dumb S.O.B. what an idiot he is,
    >>>over and over again.

    >>
    >> Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure. What a shameless whore Quack is, to
    >> make such an asshole of himself on a regular basis, just for our
    >> amusement.

    >
    > I guess I'm just missing out on the fun of watching that asshole rave
    > and thrash :-(


    I've got you well sussed you two faced hypocrite and you don't like
    it. I've caught you out lying and posting googled rubbish so many times
    its not funny.

    >
    > I did notice some moronic dickhead posting under the nym "Liarnut".
    > Plonked unread, of course. Was that Quack?


    No.


    --
    - "Just think, consumers are not sold on XP, and Microsoft shelled out
    some major $$$ to develop this thing. This is a great opportunity for
    alternative operating systems to intercept the ball, and run it back for a
    touchdown."
    comp.os.linux.advocacy - where they put the lunacy in advocacy

  16. Re: Dufus posts.

    Linonut wrote:

    >* chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:
    >>
    >> Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure. What a shameless whore Quack is, to
    >> make such an asshole of himself on a regular basis, just for our
    >> amusement.

    >
    >I guess I'm just missing out on the fun of watching that asshole rave
    >and thrash :-(


    I don't see too much of it, either - only when someone quotes and
    responds-to his snot.

    >I did notice some moronic dickhead posting under the nym "Liarnut".
    >Plonked unread, of course. Was that Quack?


    Who knows. I would not bother to read such a message, either.


  17. Re: Dufus posts.

    On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:46:08 +0200, Hadron wrote:

    > Tattoo Vampire writes:
    >
    >> High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> That is hard to do, when one is such an arrogant, flaming arsehole.

    >>
    >> Not to mention that it's fun to show the dumb S.O.B. what an idiot he is,
    >> over and over again.

    >
    > HPT and TV talking about "flaming arseholes".
    >
    > Where is their little Dutch friend now I wonder?


    Please....I'm having my lunch....
    --
    Moshe Goldfarb
    Collector of soaps from around the globe.
    Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast