Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption - Linux ; Roy Schestowitz espoused: > How many bricks for 67Bricks? > > ,----[ Quote ] >| Inigo Surguy, the 67 Bricks Chief Technologist, was appointed Principal UK >| Expert in Microsoft?s Office Open XML (OOXML) document format by the British >| ...

  1. Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > How many bricks for 67Bricks?
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    >| Inigo Surguy, the 67 Bricks Chief Technologist, was appointed Principal UK
    >| Expert in Microsoft?s Office Open XML (OOXML) document format by the British
    >| Standards Institute technical committee responsible for British and
    >| international XML standards.
    >|
    >| 67Bricks is part of the Microsoft Empower programme.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-49516...s-for-67bricks

    It would appear that BSI were corrupted, and it would asem that Mr
    Surgey and 67 Bricks were part of the process.

    Dr Pugh MP has already been digging into this, so presumably it won't be
    very long before Parliament start to make the connection between the
    MS/BBC iPlayer ?130 millions disaster and the corruption of BSI in order
    to push a Microsoft-only format as a "standard".

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption

    ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 12:37 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> How many bricks for 67Bricks?
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >>| Inigo Surguy, the 67 Bricks Chief Technologist, was appointed Principal UK
    >>| Expert in Microsoft?s Office Open XML (OOXML) document format by the
    >>| British Standards Institute technical committee responsible for British and
    >>| international XML standards.
    >>|
    >>| 67Bricks is part of the Microsoft Empower programme.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-49516...s-for-67bricks
    >>

    > It would appear that BSI were corrupted, and it would asem that Mr
    > Surgey and 67 Bricks were part of the process.
    >
    > Dr Pugh MP has already been digging into this, so presumably it won't be
    > very long before Parliament start to make the connection between the
    > MS/BBC iPlayer ?130 millions disaster and the corruption of BSI in order
    > to push a Microsoft-only format as a "standard".

    Some journalists are already aware of this and information is being passed.
    Whether the legal system works is another question...

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
    Mem: 515500k total, 445452k used, 70048k free, 2596k buffers

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 12:37 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> How many bricks for 67Bricks?
    >>>
    >>> ,----[ Quote ]

    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-49516...s-for-67bricks
    >>>

    >> It would appear that BSI were corrupted, and it would asem that Mr
    >> Surgey and 67 Bricks were part of the process.
    >>
    >> Dr Pugh MP has already been digging into this, so presumably it won't be
    >> very long before Parliament start to make the connection between the
    >> MS/BBC iPlayer ?130 millions disaster and the corruption of BSI in order
    >> to push a Microsoft-only format as a "standard".

    > Some journalists are already aware of this and information is being passed.
    > Whether the legal system works is another question...

    I would think that at the very least, this will result in a total
    restructuring of BSI. The British Standards Insitute does not exist for
    the purpose of promoting proprietary and unimplementable documentation
    as standards in order to prop up an ailing monopoly for a foreign
    company, no matter how powerful that company once was.

    BSI is in all kinds of trouble, now.

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption

    ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 19:07 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 12:37 : \____
    >>
    >>> Roy Schestowitz espoused:

    >>> It would appear that BSI were corrupted, and it would asem that Mr
    >>> Surgey and 67 Bricks were part of the process.
    >>>
    >>> Dr Pugh MP has already been digging into this, so presumably it won't be
    >>> very long before Parliament start to make the connection between the
    >>> MS/BBC iPlayer ?130 millions disaster and the corruption of BSI in order
    >>> to push a Microsoft-only format as a "standard".

    >> Some journalists are already aware of this and information is being passed.
    >> Whether the legal system works is another question...
    >>

    > I would think that at the very least, this will result in a total
    > restructuring of BSI. The British Standards Insitute does not exist for
    > the purpose of promoting proprietary and unimplementable documentation
    > as standards in order to prop up an ailing monopoly for a foreign
    > company, no matter how powerful that company once was.
    >
    > BSI is in all kinds of trouble, now.

    Let's hope the EC will put this under the 'formal investigation' umbrella.

    I think that Pugh's letter may have something to do with an E-mail I sent out
    some days ago.

    All in all, it looks bad for Microsoft. While Fox news (and the likes of it) do
    not publish the truth, what's important is that CIOs get passed this
    information. They read technology sites and they become well aware of the
    truth, regardless of what the public gets told by Murdock and Ilk.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    An aristocrat's sexual escapades equate to Technocrat's hot RSS feed
    Mem: 515500k total, 444704k used, 70796k free, 3720k buffers

  5. Re: [News] [Rival] Britain and OOXML: Another Possible Microsoft Corruption

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 19:07 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 12:37 : \____

    >>> Some journalists are already aware of this and information is being passed.
    >>> Whether the legal system works is another question...
    >>>

    >> I would think that at the very least, this will result in a total
    >> restructuring of BSI. The British Standards Insitute does not exist for
    >> the purpose of promoting proprietary and unimplementable documentation
    >> as standards in order to prop up an ailing monopoly for a foreign
    >> company, no matter how powerful that company once was.
    >>
    >> BSI is in all kinds of trouble, now.

    > Let's hope the EC will put this under the 'formal investigation' umbrella.
    >
    > I think that Pugh's letter may have something to do with an E-mail I sent out
    > some days ago.
    >
    > All in all, it looks bad for Microsoft. While Fox news (and the likes of it) do
    > not publish the truth, what's important is that CIOs get passed this
    > information. They read technology sites and they become well aware of the
    > truth, regardless of what the public gets told by Murdock and Ilk.

    If Fox News spent their time covering government corruption, they'd
    never have time for the stories on how well the Iraqis are being beaten
    by their friendly helpful invaders...